I am enjoying my time at the ranch, and the service has been very helpful. I have almost no complaints except for a few minor details with room quality. I have no major problems.

Fantastic! I love living here! The location is great, and the staff is awesome! There was a time where I was not going to make it home before the office closed, and a staff member dropped it off at my door!

You guys are doing great! I have had to promblems other than I still haven't received a room key or a mail box key! If y'all fix that everything else is perfect!

The apartments were made to look a lot nicer in the demo than they actually are. But overall it's a really good price for what we get. Really love the washer and dryer in the apartment. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the ranch

Employees, like Julian, are really nice and helpful! I've had a great experience so far and just signed for my third year love the ranch!!!!

Y'all are doing amazing! Keep up the good work! I just wish my work orders which I submitted about 3-4 weeks ago were already completed. But oh well everything else has been great

The Ranch community has been home to me for almost 3 years now and I have enjoyed every moment of living at the Ranch! The office is always so helpful when I have questions or problems with anything. They are so nice! I love the convenience of the property. It is close enough to TTU campus that I don't have to deal with major traffic on my route to school, but it is far enough from TTU campus that I don't have to deal with the daily hustle and bustle of university crowds. Having the TTU bus come directly to the complex makes it easy and efficient to get to school! I also love that I don't have to leave home to go to a pool, the gym, or basketball courts! And my mail and packages are delivered right to the office. This place makes living in Lubbock easy and enjoyable!!

The Ranch is the place you can find around Lubbock if you want an excellent apartment to live. It is located in a central area where you have access to public transportation, supermarket, fast food. The staff is very friendly and provide a very personalized attention ...

Doing good yeah okay what's up I like this place it is cool. Good pool. Good volleyball net. Good room. Good place. Maintaince comes in too much

So far my experience at the ranch has been mixed . While the staff is very friendly and helpful some of my fellow residents are not. Late night parties seem to be the norm around here despite the fact that most is us are students and hold jobs

I think over all the ranch is a very good place to stay. The hot tub is not always working, but i think that is about the only thing i can fine thats wrong.

Front Office does a great job at attending to your needs. They have a great workout room and game room for entertainment. Wifi and cable are always working.

My experiences at the ranch so far has been great through the short amount of time I have lived here I have came across no problems and I love the community that lives here

Great, but there is room for improvement. Great upkeep with community spots like the pool and gym, but lax policy for outside use means that dog poop and broken glass is commonly found outside my apartment. Maintenance can be very slow to resolve an issue and barges in with no communication in advance. Great system for pairing roommates! I've never had a problem. Again, communication on new arrivals needs work. Overall, I could do a lot worse and will stay here as long as I'm in Lubbock

Every time ive had a problem they always fixed it right away. Theyre always super friendly and i really appreciate that. This place is way nicer than my last apartment.

awesome, love living at the ranch! very nice community and great pricing! pool is always fun and clean! apartments are nice and I have really enjoyed living there!

Great for the most part. Sometimes they aren't very helpful. I'm still waiting for them to return my call from a week ago. But they are very nice and helpful most the time.

I love the apartment along with the staff. They made move in so much smoother. Sure we had to wait in the office for a couple minutes but that's just how popular they are!

better than disney land, like oh my lord this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. sweet baby jesus come and take us all i cannot live with myself any longer

Not many updates on problems by management, or even replies back from emails that you may send them. I would say communication with the residents needs to be improved.

The Ranch has been great to live at! Lots of activities plus there is a bus that actually takes you from the apartments to campus which is very convenient!

The Ranch is affordable and relatively nice for what you pay. It would be cool if the workout room had StairMaster machines. I'm happy that the Ranch got new belts for the treadmills. The workout room is a very important reason why I like the apartment complex. However, maintenance crew could improve.

It's good. Rent is cheap so that's nice, and the pool and work out facilities are pretty decent as well. My unit last year was very outdated, and super inefficient, but we are moving units this year so hopefully it'll change. Overall, a very good experience.

Love it here! My roommates and I have had close to no issues all year and decided to renew our lease for next year! So excited! Plus, great pool and gym!

The ranch is a great place to live! It's a little further from campus than some apartments but for the price it is perfect. The bus that stops right in front of the complex makes it even more convenient to make it to class.