The ranch is a good place for struggling students, it is definitely one of the cheapest apartment complexes in Lubbock. It's a decent place.

The ranch apartments are fun and nice to live at but the maintenance here suck and there super slow . An other thing I don't get why do we pay a separate utility bill if that should be include with our rent ?

The staff in the office are very friendly and helpful! The rates are low compared to other places And I totally enjoy the free giveaways they have every so often!

Very nice place to live at. Everything you need is nearby. The staff is helpful, and will work with you. There are also tons of great contests and giveaways.

The general ambiance and upkeep of the apartment complex could be improved but otherwise I am satisfied with my experience so far. The new RLC coming soon should spice things up a bit.

I appreciate the effort that The Ranch puts in to ensuring the comfort of their residents. Really looking forward to the new gym and office areas!

the staff at the ranch are always willing to help out in anyway. I have lived here for almost a year and I have not had any problems or trouble.

The staff is very friendly and helpful, and even when the corporate side has its issues and makes mistakes the local staff do their best. The only problems I've had are with corporate, and the fact that there are no cameras.

My bathroom needs a new toilet because it makes weird sounds and takes forever to flush. Also my kitchen can use some new appliances especially a new oven. This oven is outdated and i cant cook something evenly on the oven because the plates are all the irons are uneven

Reply from The Ranch

Great! Haven't gotten to stay at the actual apartment yet, but my whole experience leading up to it has been really great. I'm super excited to receive my gift card in the mail!

I really don't have many complaints. I wish my roommates were a little more responsible with the handling of space in the kitchen but that isn't the management's fault.

Good apaetment very nice and friendly, always willing to help. Love the design of my apartment, good neighbors and manager listened to my prefrences and got me the right apartment.

I've been living here for 2 years now and have not hand any problems really. The staff are nice & helpful. The ranch always have awesome things for the residents also.

The Ranch is good because it's not too loud and crazy, and the front office staff is really nice and helpful. I like that they'll be renovating the clubhouse, and the prices are really cheap and good.

Thanks for getting the gift card cleared up, you guys handled it very professionally cannot thank enough. Hope the staff is well can't wait to move in

I am very excited to see how the new community center and gym turns out. I hope the new plan also keeps random people out who hops the fence in summer.

The ranch is a decent place for the place maintenance is fast. The pool is great I love the grills and it definitely has the best volley ball court

Prices are reasonable and I have enjoyed living at the ranch when it used to be under the previous management before (The Reserve on Frankford). Maintenance is very bad in my view as of now, I have had work orders that keeps getting closed without completion. I still have a mailbox key request work order and it's been over 3 months and I haven't received a key yet. :D

I enjoy the service. It is easy to get points and to use them to get gift cards that I can spend. The only thing is that I wish that they had different gift cards

I love living at The Ranch. I've haven't had any bad experiences here. The staff is really helpful and the people are amazing. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

Everything is good here. I have had a very pleasant experience living here. No doubt about it. I will recommend all my friends and people I know to live here. Good overall community.

Who am I rating? This service or The Ranch Apartments? The question is unclear. The Ranch is alright, it gets annoying that they unnecessarily change payment systems. Especially when talking about the services when there is absolutely no need to have an external one (simplebills) and on top of it, the residents have to pay an extra $4 service fee... Happy? No.

The price is nice but I wish that the apartment was in better condition when I moved in and maintenance could be better. My window is almost impossible to open and I put in a request for it, and when maintenance showed up they forced it open and said "it works, you just have to be tough" and left without even putting any wd40 on it or anything, which I didn't appreciate.

I enjoy living at the Ranch. Maintence does a good job at fixing everything in a resonable amount of time. The location is great. The only thing that is a hassle is simple bills. I don't want to pay an extra 7 dollars since I pay with a card.

Y'all are a very great community of people. I have enjoyed living here since I moved in and have met tons of nice people. Yalls price is unbeatable and will definitely recommend this apartment complex to friends.