Friendly customer service. It always feels like I'm home when I walk thru the front door. Mail is usually on time and makes ordering text books online that much easier!

I loved the ranch. It was set at a great price and just perfect for me! When I came to tech the ranch made is so easy to understand and it was very reasonable.

I really enjoy staying at the Ranch because the staff is polite & I've never had nightmare issues like other people at other apartments have had.

The staff is really nice. I've never had any problems. Could be updated a little. The pool parties are a lot of fun. It is the cheapest furnished apartments in Lubbock. I've never had a maintenance request pending for more than a day.

Friendly staff. Easy to talk to and willing to help. Great community that is clean and very well kept. For example, I use the gym every day and it is always clean.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Never had a problem with my room. Just wish they would continue renovating all the rooms. Utilities seem to run a little high as the $30 cap can be exceeded if not careful.

So far its been a great experience. I love that the rent is so cheap and the community is great. Love love love love it but i wont be staying next semester

Ive liked my experience at the Ranch. They are always quick to handle any issues I've had regarding maintenance. Their staff is also very friendly

Maintenance is poor. Every time we have an issue we have to report it multiple times before anything happens. Then we are lucky if they can actually fix the problem. We have had no cold water in our kitchen and laundry room since I moved in. Doing dishes burns your hands and the washing machine takes an hour and a half to do a load due to lack of cold water pressure. We reported it multiple time before they finally came and replaced the faucet. Of course that didn't work and we had to file a fix it report several more times before they came back out and Told us they couldn't do anything. So we have been living with scolding hot water for our Sink and delayed laundry times for the whole year. Also I understand that this is a party area, but most nights I can't go to sleep till 2 because of parties. However they do have several events that allow the residents to meet other people that live here as well which is unique. Altogether it could improve like most places, but you can't expect much when it is one of the cheapest places in Lubbock

Living at the Ranch definitely has it's perks, especially being a student at Tech. The best parts about living here are the pool and meeting new people from all over the state.