Very good prices, and fun staff. Pet friendly which is good if you love having animals walk around. Only problem is utilities you always have to be on them.

I love it here!! I have recommended it to several friends! The only thing I don’t like is how we can’t have our own grills on our patios but other than that it’s awesome and cheap

The ranch apartments are very fun to live in. They are perfect for my needs as a student and they are pretty well located. Over all the apartments are pretty cool

My roommate and I really do love our apartment at the ranch and are exited to have renewed our lease until we graduate! The quite location, friendly staff, and close proximity to Texas Tech and our favorite hangouts in Lubbock make our appartmemt an easy place to call home.

I absoutely love it here. Real quiet and always chill and slays having something there for you to eat. And there always little events just about every week too 😁

The ranch is fine for the price. The buildings are old and it’s obvious. Staff is nice and helpful but maintenance is slow to complete work orders.

love living here, the only problem i've had us mantienence walking in in the morning without our consent. other than that, i've had a good experience and I love the new club house.

Honestly, my stay at the ranch has been awesome. I wasn't sure if I was going to renew a couple months ago, but now I can say with confidence that I am so glad I did. Ashley has been awesome and I'm sad to see her go, but there is still an amazing staff that I look forward to seeing more in this next lease.

If anything is in need of being fixed it is taken care of within a couple of days. Good size rooms and bathrooms. Appliances are not bad at all.

I have been well taken care of here at the Ranch. And my roommates were a perfect match. I love being close to the gym and having access to the study areas 24/7!

Very helpful and attentative staff. Nice community, overall. Leasing is quick, easy, and efficient. Online services (paying rent, requesting maintenance, etc.) are convenient and fast.

The Ranch is an amazing place to live. There is such a sense of community. If there is ever an issue it is always resolved in a professional manner. Love it!

Ashley is amazing so is the rest of the staff the only problem I have is the overage fees. I feel like something is wrong with our HVAC system or our meter. Other than that maintenance is good and quick to fix problems.

I like how it’s really affordable and how it doesn’t have the feeling of student housing. I have no problems with management or anything and I love the community center.

I absolutely love living at the Ranch! All staff is helpful with whatever we need and if there is a problem they always do their best to help!

It's been great. We have had a few issues with moving situations, but overall staff has been great and helpful. The rates are great, especially with all of the amenities we receive.

I like the new office and the people working there. I dislike how people drive in the parking lot, the pot holes, and that the gates don't close.

Been living for 6 months now. Community is good. Clubhouse is also good. But wish that there would be more things to do ex: more games so ranchers have more choice to hang out together or more machines in the gym.

I think the ranch is a pretty good apartment complex. The management staff have been pretty good at helping with issues that have popped up in my apartment. I would recommend this apartment to any Student going to tech.

Quiet complex, it’s not fancy but it’s definitely a nice little place to live. Staff is real sweet and informative. A few issues with the heating system and dryer, but nothing maintenance can’t fix.

I really could care less. I am just here for the rewards, I w8sh this was not so long it would be easier to write something but people always

They are improving and hiring better staff. I only wish maintenance would be better about requests but it seems that that is getting better.

My experience being at the ranch apartments has been really good. I have all the amenities that I need and, and I'm very close to places I shop at and dine at.

The ranch is a great place to live. The atmosphere is awesome and my roommates are cool. They have a great staff and I’m glad to be apart of this community now. The complex has a ton of cool things to do like basketball,tennis, the pool and hot tub, the fitness center and so much more

Reply from The Ranch

So good so far. The apartments are nice and the workers are polite and helpful. I like living here and wish to continue living here for my stay in Lubbock .

Reply from The Ranch