Living at the ranch has been life-changing. The Holy Spirit led me here. Ranch community is peaceful and inviting. Thank all staff for providing your services.

It isn't the cleanest or the best looking, but the ranch has everything you could need. The staff is really helpful, and seems willing to help you out with whatever you need.

So far, I have enjoyed my time at this apartment complex. I like the price and convenience as a full-time college student. However, my two biggest concerns are the driers- they don't work well at all and the gate- in the contract, says its a gated community, these gates NEVER close.

I was skeptical at first. There were lots of problems when I first moved in with no being in the same apartment as my preferred roommate, and being overcharged on rent. However, since then everything has gone smoothly.

It's honestly a pretty great experience! The staff is very nice and will go out of their way to help! They host different events which is super cool!

I love it and is close to everything. I enjoy my room and my own bathroom. The kitchen is very nice and I cook in it at least once a day. Loving it.

A bit noisy from time to time but over all a really great and friendly staff that stays on top of things and are more than willing to help when needed.

Best community and staff. I enjoy living at the ranch; they are very friendly; and the units are amazing. Best apartment complex in lubbock.

One of the best deals in Lubbock for student living especially if you want fully furnished. I just wish I had seen my exact unit before signing.

I like all the events thrown by the staff and they have good deals, but maintenance takes way too long to respond. For the price, it’s not a bad place.

Excelent you guys rock! The ranch is a nice place to live and has a good service. Really appreciates a service. You guys make everything easier so thanks

Reply from The Ranch

About the location, apart from the distance to Texas Tech campus, everything else is pretty good around here with Walmart and lots of plazas. The staffs are awesome; they are friendly and all.

Reply from The Ranch

Pretty great for a first apartment. Have had minimal issues with the staff and neighbors. They are always offering free food and chances to earn money, which all college students need.

Reply from The Ranch

This place is a great place to live! Friendly people, great spots to hang out, and above all great a environment (if you're a college kid). If you're going to school and don't like all the partying, I recommend this place.

Reply from The Ranch

Everything is nice, staff is friendly, hardly any noise. The amenities are very good as well as the parking. WiFi and cable are good as well.

Reply from The Ranch

From my experience living The Ranch I have really gotten a grasp on what community is. The new Resident Life Center is really nice and I enjoy using the new Gym as well!

Reply from The Ranch

Very clean, great clubhouse with awesome employees. I love the fitness center. Apartments are a little rundown but nothing horrible at all. I love all the dogs.

Reply from The Ranch

The staff and the neighbors are very friendly. The maintenance helped fix any problems we had concerning some parts or things of the apartment. All in all I like it!

Reply from The Ranch

Things were rocky at the start but the management was very kind and helpful. Resident appreciation week is great, lots of free food! I have liked living here so far!

Reply from The Ranch

Moving in, there were a lot of issues that we needed fixed but the management team and the maintenance crew worked with us to get everything fixed and to our liking. Also, once we got everything put in and decorated, things felt a lot better. They are very helpful and kind to their residents. The events that The Ranch has are great and they really bring the community together! Overall, I have had a positive experience thus far.

Reply from The Ranch

My experience at the ranch has been pretty good. Management is very nice and makes up for what the apartments lack, and also the head of maintenance is very kind and helpful.

Reply from The Ranch

Very nice apartments and very nice staff. I have had no problem with living here. The ranch has always made sure that I. Happy and comfortable with my living.

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch is a great place to live and the staff is wonderful! It can get a little crazy on the weekends and my neighbors are loud, but this is my second year living there and everything has been great! I would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from The Ranch

It was rough when we moved in due to the place looking like renovations were still underway. The staff has helped us make the place feel like home.

Reply from The Ranch

The staff here at the ranch are friendly and accommodating, the grounds area is always clean and well maintained. I wished the gym was bigger, but I enjoy how they get the residents involved with the events they have in the clubhouse, like taco Tuesday.