Great place to stay, management works hard to place your stay enjoyable. Hardly any problems the apt. Roommate matching worked out really well

I've been living here a year and never had any problems with anything. The staff is friendly and always cheerful. The location is great everything u need literally across the street.

The Ranch has been a great place to live so far, it really does feel like home to me. The staff is really friendly and I have had no issues with living here.

I love living at the Ranch. The staff is very friendly and maintenance fixes issues in a very timely manner. The workout area is great to get your daily workout in and the computers and printer are awesome to use while doing a last minute assignment.

Appliances could use updating. As well as flooring. Also hot tub could use work( needs heat). Other than that it’s pretty good for the pricing.

The ranch is a nice place. I like living here because it is so awesome and I appreciate the location, affordable prices, and the living space I have is comfy

The ranch is a great place to live. Kind of far away from campus, but it is worth the drive. I love coming home and staying home. The maintenance staff is very efficient and kind. I sent in a request, and in less than an hour, they were at my place fixing it up. All around, a good place.

I’ve been here for over 6 months now and I love living at the ranch. The only reason I didn’t give it the full 5 stars is because the internet crashes ALOT and people don’t respect that people pay to park under the carports so a lot of us don’t even get to park in the spot we pay for because people who don’t pay for it will park in our spots.

I personally recommend the Ranch to all my friends as a economical and hassle/free appartment complex. Simply the best deal around! Staff is helpful and courteous.

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch has gone above and beyond to help me! They've been so patient and understanding, helping me get up and stay on my feet! They actually care about their residents unlike any place I've lived before! It truly is home!

Everyone is super helpful. The staff is friendly and tries to make your experience great. I am pleased with my apartment and the pool is awesome!

The Ranch is a fun place to be! My friends and I settled in and took to the place very quickly. The pool, the gym, and the sandy volleyball court made living on the third floor worth it ;)

So far The Ranch has been a good experience! Being a college student, I love that they do not put a limit on printing papers!!! I also like that the workout area is open 24/7, and the pool area also very cool.

I just moved in to this apartment this fall, so far it has been a good. The only issue is the distance from the university as most of the residents are students.

The logistics of move in day went smoothly. There have been some maintenance issues throughout the apartment. But overall a pretty good resident experience.

Reply from The Ranch

Friendly staff, clean apartments, great rooms. The location and free bus to TTU works well. It’s nice that they’re pet friendly! Price is great.

By far I have enjoyed my stay at the Ranch. The employees are so friendly and they don't hesitate to answer any questions you might have. Also they do their best to have many fun events!

I really love the prices and and everything the apartment comes with. It's close to tons of fast food places and right by a Walmart so I don't have to go far at all. Also the washer and dryer is so handy and I haven't found one apartment that comes with a washer and dryer in the unit so that's a huge plus. Over all it's a great place to live, especially for the price.

Reply from The Ranch

It’s a good place to live cheap and pretty clean and the rooms are decently sized the only bad parts is you really have to stay on top of the management to get them to do things for you they forget a lot

Great! I love living here at the Ranch. There is always fun activities going on and it’s a very safe and relaxing and homey environment with plenty of new people to get to know

The Ranch has been relatively good to my roommates and I. We had some issues with our first apartment but after telling them about the issues it had they happily offered us a better apartment at a great price. After that everything has been great!

So far I’ve loved the experience the managers are great and very helpful. I love the apartment it’s nice and clean I love the complex and the maintenance is a life saver.

It’s been a good home away from home. It’s perfect for college students and the staff are excellent. I never have had any problems. The ranch is the place to be.

The ranch apartments are an overall decent living complex for students. The staff is currently much better than the previous years. The maintenance just takes a long time to get done.

Reply from The Ranch

This place is good. Community and amenities are good. Location i must say is a plus. Everything you are getting in this price, surely a good deal.