Staff is always very friendly and the new office is great. I wish some of the gym equipment wasn't in the sun though, It can get pretty hot in the gym.

I’ve only been living here since the end of February but I LOVE IT! I love the fact that I’m around other college students, I love the environment, And I love how clean it is!

The Ranch is mostly okay. I had some issues with the old staff, but a lot of the new staff is okay. Amy can be especially helpful if you have any problems.

Anytime we have a problem, staff fixes it asap. People here are nice, and the ranch is near pretty much everywhere you need to go. I highly reccomend living here.

Moved into the ranch not too long ago. It wasn't as move in ready as I would have hoped but management worked with me fairly quickly to get all maintenance issues resolved. So far so good!

Very good prices, and fun staff. Pet friendly which is good if you love having animals walk around. Only problem is utilities you always have to be on them.

I love it here!! I have recommended it to several friends! The only thing I don’t like is how we can’t have our own grills on our patios but other than that it’s awesome and cheap

The ranch apartments are very fun to live in. They are perfect for my needs as a student and they are pretty well located. Over all the apartments are pretty cool

My roommate and I really do love our apartment at the ranch and are exited to have renewed our lease until we graduate! The quite location, friendly staff, and close proximity to Texas Tech and our favorite hangouts in Lubbock make our appartmemt an easy place to call home.

I absoutely love it here. Real quiet and always chill and slays having something there for you to eat. And there always little events just about every week too 😁

The ranch is fine for the price. The buildings are old and it’s obvious. Staff is nice and helpful but maintenance is slow to complete work orders.

love living here, the only problem i've had us mantienence walking in in the morning without our consent. other than that, i've had a good experience and I love the new club house.

Honestly, my stay at the ranch has been awesome. I wasn't sure if I was going to renew a couple months ago, but now I can say with confidence that I am so glad I did. Ashley has been awesome and I'm sad to see her go, but there is still an amazing staff that I look forward to seeing more in this next lease.

If anything is in need of being fixed it is taken care of within a couple of days. Good size rooms and bathrooms. Appliances are not bad at all.

I have been well taken care of here at the Ranch. And my roommates were a perfect match. I love being close to the gym and having access to the study areas 24/7!

Very helpful and attentative staff. Nice community, overall. Leasing is quick, easy, and efficient. Online services (paying rent, requesting maintenance, etc.) are convenient and fast.

The Ranch is an amazing place to live. There is such a sense of community. If there is ever an issue it is always resolved in a professional manner. Love it!

Ashley is amazing so is the rest of the staff the only problem I have is the overage fees. I feel like something is wrong with our HVAC system or our meter. Other than that maintenance is good and quick to fix problems.

I like how it’s really affordable and how it doesn’t have the feeling of student housing. I have no problems with management or anything and I love the community center.

I absolutely love living at the Ranch! All staff is helpful with whatever we need and if there is a problem they always do their best to help!

It's been great. We have had a few issues with moving situations, but overall staff has been great and helpful. The rates are great, especially with all of the amenities we receive.

I like the new office and the people working there. I dislike how people drive in the parking lot, the pot holes, and that the gates don't close.

Been living for 6 months now. Community is good. Clubhouse is also good. But wish that there would be more things to do ex: more games so ranchers have more choice to hang out together or more machines in the gym.

I think the ranch is a pretty good apartment complex. The management staff have been pretty good at helping with issues that have popped up in my apartment. I would recommend this apartment to any Student going to tech.

Quiet complex, it’s not fancy but it’s definitely a nice little place to live. Staff is real sweet and informative. A few issues with the heating system and dryer, but nothing maintenance can’t fix.