So far i have had an amazing time here at the ranch. me and my four roommates, who i have known since high school, chose to live here because of how cheap the rent was and we definitely made the right decision.

Reply from The Ranch

It’s great it’s great it’s great love it so much very affordable for the price and good location. I️ wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Go ranch

Reply from The Ranch

I am very excited to live at the ranch. It is a beautiful community, with a wonderful environment. My roommate and i are super excited for all the upcoming events and experiences

Reply from The Ranch

The pool always seems to be overflowing and dirty and the hot tub doesn’t work. My roommates and I have asked repeatedly to get the cable box in the living room and it still hasn’t happened. So basically it’s nice living here but the maintenance is seriously lacking and that really needs to be addressed.

Reply from The Ranch

Overall great place to live and the quality of apartments aren’t bad either, and really clutch the front office does food giveaways time to time.

Reply from The Ranch

The ranch has great amenities and great managerial services. They’ve started renovations on the complex so it’s only getting better! Love it.

Reply from The Ranch

The only thing I don’t like is that they can never remember me and my roommate live in a super two. I have to go talk to them about overage fees on utilities a lot.

Reply from The Ranch

It is very quiet and safe. The residents here are very friendly and willing to help others. With the update of the system, the information reminder of the property to the residents is more timely and effective. Living here is very satisfying, regardless of his environment and price are very competitive. I hope more and more people will come in and enjoy the excellent resources here.

Reply from The Ranch

good place to live. Fast maintenance good environment. People are friendly. Safety place to live. Good mailbox setting. Enough parking lot for residents

Reply from The Ranch

Maintenance requests are frustrating to go through. Things don’t get fixed until it’s keyed in multiple times. Tried 4 times to get air conditioning fixed.

Reply from The Ranch

The office is kind of lacking in its communication skills with its residents. I feel like they don't really know what they're workers are doing half the time. But I like where I live

Reply from The Ranch

It’s a treat place to stay! They always are involving the residents in food gatherings and cool activities. Come stay at the ranch apartments!

Reply from The Ranch

I’ve been living at the Ranch since last June and it’s been great. When I have a problem it’s fixed within a day or two, if not that that. And management is very helpful.

Reply from The Ranch

Truly have no complaints. In the rare case something is wrong, it’s promptly fixed by the super helpful staff. Amenities are great. Not noisy. Overall you get much more than what you’re paying for.

Reply from The Ranch

Love living here. The rent is very affordable and the staff is super friendly. The location is perfect and everything you need is just a very sorry drive away

Reply from The Ranch

I enjoy living at the Ranch, my only problem is that utilities are handled poorly. Some months the utilities just spike and it costs us extra, compared to other months. And sometimes its only one or two of us that have to pay utilities and not the other. The whole system is confusing and non-beneficial to us. I would want better transparent view on how utilities are handled and for the whole system to be reworked.

Reply from The Ranch

Pretty good so far except for my roommates I love the events that the ranch always puts on those are honestly a good way to spend your time if you want some good food.

Although i have not started living at the ranch, i have signed my lease and tourned multiple times and i am always impressed. my lease was messed up more than once though.

The ranch is great. It is right between school and work. The staff is extremely helpful with maintenance and any other general needs. I would resign

I enjoy my stay at The Ranch. It is clean and well run and the staff is friendly. The pool is nice during the summer and the complex is in a good location to get nearly anywhere in town quickly.

I’ve lived at the ranch since November and not only does it offer an affordable rent but a beautiful apartment complex. The ranch gives its residents access to feee tanning, basketball courts, volleyball courts, a pool, a workout place and There’s plenty of room to walk your dogs.

The people in the office are always excited and willing to help residents with whatever they need. The maintenance crew is amazing at getting work orders fixed immediately.

The rent is affordable but the apartments do not look like the model that is used for tours. The only thing that I have not liked is the rent being payed through an app that adds a $7 convenience fee.

Overall a god pace to live. The staff is really awesome and friendly. Maintenance gets jobs done in a timely manner usually. They are repainting the buildings and they look awesome!

Living at the ranch is the best decision I made. The staff is so helpful and friendly. Their amenities here at the ranch are by far the best in Lubbock.