I just moved in to this apartment this fall, so far it has been a good. The only issue is the distance from the university as most of the residents are students.

The logistics of move in day went smoothly. There have been some maintenance issues throughout the apartment. But overall a pretty good resident experience.

Reply from The Ranch

Friendly staff, clean apartments, great rooms. The location and free bus to TTU works well. It’s nice that they’re pet friendly! Price is great.

By far I have enjoyed my stay at the Ranch. The employees are so friendly and they don't hesitate to answer any questions you might have. Also they do their best to have many fun events!

I really love the prices and and everything the apartment comes with. It's close to tons of fast food places and right by a Walmart so I don't have to go far at all. Also the washer and dryer is so handy and I haven't found one apartment that comes with a washer and dryer in the unit so that's a huge plus. Over all it's a great place to live, especially for the price.

Reply from The Ranch

It’s a good place to live cheap and pretty clean and the rooms are decently sized the only bad parts is you really have to stay on top of the management to get them to do things for you they forget a lot

Great! I love living here at the Ranch. There is always fun activities going on and it’s a very safe and relaxing and homey environment with plenty of new people to get to know

The Ranch has been relatively good to my roommates and I. We had some issues with our first apartment but after telling them about the issues it had they happily offered us a better apartment at a great price. After that everything has been great!

So far I’ve loved the experience the managers are great and very helpful. I love the apartment it’s nice and clean I love the complex and the maintenance is a life saver.

It’s been a good home away from home. It’s perfect for college students and the staff are excellent. I never have had any problems. The ranch is the place to be.

The ranch apartments are an overall decent living complex for students. The staff is currently much better than the previous years. The maintenance just takes a long time to get done.

Reply from The Ranch

This place is good. Community and amenities are good. Location i must say is a plus. Everything you are getting in this price, surely a good deal.

As of the 24th, I will have been living here at the ranch for a year. My experience has been beyond amazing. I truly feel at home here at the ranch. #ItsARanchThing

I lived at The Ranch for 2 years and didn’t encounter many problems. The workers are very helpful and get everything fixed within a few days

The apartment office has been very helpful through the entire process. You’re greeted st the door with smiling faces eager to assist you. The apartments are clean and well kept, and maintenance is quick to arrive should an issue arrise.

The staff has improved quite a bit. They always give back to the students and feed us. They are great about pricing and working with you. Love it

Is been a really great experience for me so far. The staff is really friendly and the living is really affordable too. Do big plus on that too!

I love getting to live at the ranch. It's been a great experience so far and the community is really nice. I'm excited to spend my second year living here!

Great rates and college friendly environment! The Ranch has awesome facilities and makes a college student’s life much easier with their friendly and outgoing service.

Living here has had it's ups and downs over the past year, however I can say with complete confidence that the office staff was always there and helpful during our interactions.

Being at the ranch is amazing. Noisy neighbors but otherwise a great place to be. The front office folks and maintenance crew are always helpful with questions.

I’ve been living at the Ranch for also a month now. And it’s GREAT! The staff is nice and helpful, and my roommates were so welcoming! I love how they always have something going on during the summer!

So far my experience has been great! Even though the Ranch was at their limit for early move ins they made an exception for my roommate and I and have been very helpful!

I really love the staff and being able to print off papers and use the computers in the clubhouse. Maintenance is quick to help fix what is wrong. Apartments are good.

The rates are great and the community is awesome there could be minor improvements but nothing major i really enjoy it here!! Its a great place to stay!