Im not high maintenance so this b for me is a great place to live Anything could be better but got the price im renting for. It's amazing! Thanks guys

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch has been really helpful in giving me information about renewing my lease, the clubhouse is a great place to study and always has snacks. The events they hold are really nice as well. Great place to live.

Reply from The Ranch

The ranch has been a nice place to live. I was able to live rent free for the summer until August. The staff is kind and very helpful. The amenities are awesome as well.

Reply from The Ranch

Pretty decent area. People who love here are nice. Lots of dog. Inexpensive for the living environment. And the rates keep going down which is nice.

Reply from The Ranch

Not a bad place to live at. Very fair and affordable rates, and the office staff is very friendly. I already renewed my lease. I would and have recommended The Ranch to my friends.

Reply from The Ranch

It’s a very clear place and fairly new furniture and appliances. Great location very friendly to residents. All around really great people. I would recommend.

Reply from The Ranch

So far my experience here at the ranch has been nothing but great. I love my apartment and the maintenance team is always on top of things! Plus, they always have things for us to do for fun!

Reply from The Ranch

I was skeptical about staying here at The Ranch, because of the reviews online, however I could have never asked for a better experience! I love the community and how safe it feels here! 10/10 would recommend!

Reply from The Ranch

I have lived here since the end of August and only had one incident, which my car was broken into along with two other vehicles. Other than that, the stay has been good. They always have events for residents to meet and greet.

Reply from The Ranch

Everyone is incredibly nice and welcoming. Makes you really feel like you are part of a family here. Also there are tons of fun events put on by the staff.

Reply from The Ranch

Overall, it’s a relatively inexpensive college living apartment complex. When I first moved in, the apartment didn’t look anything like the new model they showed me, so I was a little disappointed by that. However, the friendly staff and maintenance workers make up for that. Another issue I had was really high overages despite conservative utility usage. Not a bad place to live though! I also like the resident events.

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch has many downfalls such as utilities, but they make up for it with all of the stuff they give out for free. For the amount paid monthly The Ranch is worth the stay.

Reply from The Ranch

I haven’t lived here long but so far I don’t really have any complaints about my stay. Its decent and the pay isn’t too bad either. The staff tend to be really nice!

Reply from The Ranch

Overall the ranch is afun place to be. There are many activities to do so it’s never boring and the people are very nice. The only problem is Maintenance and they are fixing that

Reply from The Ranch

Overall, my experience here has been pretty great. Staff is always very friendly and helpful when I have any questions. This is my first time living in an apartment complex and I have felt so welcomed here. I also LOVE the community events that they host.

Reply from The Ranch

I love the environment. Eveyone is nice. Its not too loud. And roommate is very friendly. I haven’t had any issues with the community housing.

Reply from The Ranch

Living at the ranch has been life-changing. The Holy Spirit led me here. Ranch community is peaceful and inviting. Thank all staff for providing your services.

It isn't the cleanest or the best looking, but the ranch has everything you could need. The staff is really helpful, and seems willing to help you out with whatever you need.

So far, I have enjoyed my time at this apartment complex. I like the price and convenience as a full-time college student. However, my two biggest concerns are the driers- they don't work well at all and the gate- in the contract, says its a gated community, these gates NEVER close.

I was skeptical at first. There were lots of problems when I first moved in with no being in the same apartment as my preferred roommate, and being overcharged on rent. However, since then everything has gone smoothly.

It's honestly a pretty great experience! The staff is very nice and will go out of their way to help! They host different events which is super cool!

I love it and is close to everything. I enjoy my room and my own bathroom. The kitchen is very nice and I cook in it at least once a day. Loving it.

A bit noisy from time to time but over all a really great and friendly staff that stays on top of things and are more than willing to help when needed.

Best community and staff. I enjoy living at the ranch; they are very friendly; and the units are amazing. Best apartment complex in lubbock.

One of the best deals in Lubbock for student living especially if you want fully furnished. I just wish I had seen my exact unit before signing.