Been living for 6 months now. Community is good. Clubhouse is also good. But wish that there would be more things to do ex: more games so ranchers have more choice to hang out together or more machines in the gym.

I think the ranch is a pretty good apartment complex. The management staff have been pretty good at helping with issues that have popped up in my apartment. I would recommend this apartment to any Student going to tech.

Quiet complex, it’s not fancy but it’s definitely a nice little place to live. Staff is real sweet and informative. A few issues with the heating system and dryer, but nothing maintenance can’t fix.

I really could care less. I am just here for the rewards, I w8sh this was not so long it would be easier to write something but people always

They are improving and hiring better staff. I only wish maintenance would be better about requests but it seems that that is getting better.

My experience being at the ranch apartments has been really good. I have all the amenities that I need and, and I'm very close to places I shop at and dine at.

The ranch is a great place to live. The atmosphere is awesome and my roommates are cool. They have a great staff and I’m glad to be apart of this community now. The complex has a ton of cool things to do like basketball,tennis, the pool and hot tub, the fitness center and so much more

Reply from The Ranch

So good so far. The apartments are nice and the workers are polite and helpful. I like living here and wish to continue living here for my stay in Lubbock .

Reply from The Ranch

Living at the Ranch is so much better than the last apartment I was at! The people in the office are all so friendly and willing to help! They helped me track down a package that got lost in the mail and worked with me when I needed to sign a short-term lease. The drive to campus is a bit longer than I would ideally like, but it is way worth it considering how much I save on rent compared to my last apartment. My only issue has been with utility overages, which is not completely the fault of the Ranch, it's mostly LP&L.

Reply from The Ranch

I enjoy living here and the mangers from the community are really nice and helpful. There hasn't been any issues that I have had that hasn't been resolve by them.

Reply from The Ranch

The place was not cleaned when first moved in and takes forever to fix something. The community aspect of the place is well kept though. The basketball court, gym and pool are all upkeep and cool places to hang out.

Reply from The Ranch

At first there were issues with maintenance, but now that that's all situated everything here is great! The commute to school and work are good, i love that they offer breakfast and other things in the lobby and the club house is awesome.

Reply from The Ranch

The ranch is the lowest rate you’ll find for student housing. The apartments are pretty good for the rate you pay for. It has minor issues but nothing you can’t fix. So far I’ve enjoyed staying here.

Reply from The Ranch

Toured several different places and definitely made the smart and best decision by choosing The Ranch. Staff is good and there haven't been any complications up to date.

Reply from The Ranch

Good place to live, especially for the price. Security is present Thur-Sat nights. Friendly staff. Friendly and fairly quick maintenance. Just missing a fenced dog park.

Reply from The Ranch

Im not high maintenance so this b for me is a great place to live Anything could be better but got the price im renting for. It's amazing! Thanks guys

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch has been really helpful in giving me information about renewing my lease, the clubhouse is a great place to study and always has snacks. The events they hold are really nice as well. Great place to live.

Reply from The Ranch

The ranch has been a nice place to live. I was able to live rent free for the summer until August. The staff is kind and very helpful. The amenities are awesome as well.

Reply from The Ranch

Pretty decent area. People who love here are nice. Lots of dog. Inexpensive for the living environment. And the rates keep going down which is nice.

Reply from The Ranch

Not a bad place to live at. Very fair and affordable rates, and the office staff is very friendly. I already renewed my lease. I would and have recommended The Ranch to my friends.

Reply from The Ranch

It’s a very clear place and fairly new furniture and appliances. Great location very friendly to residents. All around really great people. I would recommend.

Reply from The Ranch

So far my experience here at the ranch has been nothing but great. I love my apartment and the maintenance team is always on top of things! Plus, they always have things for us to do for fun!

Reply from The Ranch

I was skeptical about staying here at The Ranch, because of the reviews online, however I could have never asked for a better experience! I love the community and how safe it feels here! 10/10 would recommend!

Reply from The Ranch

I have lived here since the end of August and only had one incident, which my car was broken into along with two other vehicles. Other than that, the stay has been good. They always have events for residents to meet and greet.

Reply from The Ranch

Everyone is incredibly nice and welcoming. Makes you really feel like you are part of a family here. Also there are tons of fun events put on by the staff.