the ranch has been a great place to live! The staff has been super friendly and helpful, and the recent renovations in the kitchen are pretty nice.

Reply from The Ranch

Love the location and the apartment sizes!!! The ranch is great for college students! It’s a great day to live at the ranch!! And they let you have pets!!!

Reply from The Ranch

My community is great the people are nice and have very cute animals I love how everyone is so kind and get along . My roommates are very kind.

Reply from The Ranch

Apartments are really nice and spacious and the people who work in the office are extremely helpful. They have a lot of things for the amount of money I pay.

Reply from The Ranch

I love loving here. Never had much complaint about the place. If I had any I always had instant solutions from the ranch. I totally appreciate the efforts they take to keep the community a happy place to live. The best part, it's close to most of the stores around that I need for my everyday needs.

Reply from The Ranch

I love this place My maintanance requests are taken care in a heart beat, front desk staff is very helpful and always help me when I have questions.

Reply from The Ranch

Nice place to live and relax. Very nice people and the living room is very spacious. You can always contact the front office and they’re always more than happy to help

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch has a great environment for student living! The faculty and maintenance work really hard so that Ranch is a fun and great place to live.

Reply from The Ranch

This has been a great place for me and my friends to live. It may be further from Texas Tech but it is so close to the loop and has less traffic. The amenities are great and the space is perfect for us!

Reply from The Ranch

Great experience overall, I especially like the colleague atmosphere around the place. The pool, the tennis court, and the basketball court are also really enjoyable

Reply from The Ranch

all the staff is respectful and friendly. every time i go into the office they are always ready to answer any questions i might have. the apartment and community are fantastic everyone is so nice and the pool is always refreshing.

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch is an awesome place to live. The office staff are fantastic and help answer any questions I have. The pool and community are amazingly as well

Reply from The Ranch

The staff is super friendly and helpful. The apartment has great amenities, the club house was recently remodeled, and they are constantly improving the complex as a whole.

Reply from The Ranch

I can’t wait to be in my apartment finally on my own and living my own life. I have heard so many great things about the ranch and how the apartment life can be.

Reply from The Ranch

Great floor plans! Having your own bathroom is great and so convenient. The remodels have done a lot to improve the overall look of the apartment. There are also great events held at the office to bring people closer to their neighbors.

Reply from The Ranch

You’re awesome and amazing. This the longest I’ve lived at one apartment and I’ve lived at 4 other different apartments. Wouldn’t to live anywhere else

Love the location, but there needs to be some work done. 1.) I love dogs, but there needs to be a leash policy. 2.) repaint all of the buildings.

It's a quiet apartment. There is a Walmart outside which is convenient for people without cars. The delivery service is safe and fine. But the cleaning services maybe not so much satisfying.

Great place to live for the price. High standards of maintenance, and faculty that is very response to needs and issues. Conveniently located a few turns away from Texas Tech.

I loved living at the Ranch! I'm so sad to go. It was such a great experience living here and I'll miss it for sure. I was so happy with the staff

The apartments are nice most people are friendly. Staff is helpful and friendly. These apartments are also support and service animal friendly they made it quick and easy with no additional stress.

Reply from The Ranch

I have lived at the Ranch apartment, Lubbock Texas for about four years. The staff have been really nice. They fix your request on time. The rent is super affordable for students and anyone who is financial down. Ranch is the place to call home!

Reply from The Ranch

Very good place to live. Friends lived here last semester so I had to move in! Very excited to meet my neighbours and explore the complex! See you soon!

Reply from The Ranch

Maintenance Responds very fast to work orders, spacious rooms and a very nice staff with comfortable furniture. The pool is really nice and big as well. I love the free computers and the printing as well.

Reply from The Ranch

I am very excited about living here and it provides me with great opportunities. I love the community style and i hope to contusion living here throughout my college experience