It is very quiet and safe. The residents here are very friendly and willing to help others. With the update of the system, the information reminder of the property to the residents is more timely and effective. Living here is very satisfying, regardless of his environment and price are very competitive. I hope more and more people will come in and enjoy the excellent resources here.

Reply from The Ranch

good place to live. Fast maintenance good environment. People are friendly. Safety place to live. Good mailbox setting. Enough parking lot for residents

Reply from The Ranch

Maintenance requests are frustrating to go through. Things don’t get fixed until it’s keyed in multiple times. Tried 4 times to get air conditioning fixed.

Reply from The Ranch

The office is kind of lacking in its communication skills with its residents. I feel like they don't really know what they're workers are doing half the time. But I like where I live

Reply from The Ranch

It’s a treat place to stay! They always are involving the residents in food gatherings and cool activities. Come stay at the ranch apartments!

Reply from The Ranch

I’ve been living at the Ranch since last June and it’s been great. When I have a problem it’s fixed within a day or two, if not that that. And management is very helpful.

Reply from The Ranch

Truly have no complaints. In the rare case something is wrong, it’s promptly fixed by the super helpful staff. Amenities are great. Not noisy. Overall you get much more than what you’re paying for.

Reply from The Ranch

Love living here. The rent is very affordable and the staff is super friendly. The location is perfect and everything you need is just a very sorry drive away

Reply from The Ranch

I enjoy living at the Ranch, my only problem is that utilities are handled poorly. Some months the utilities just spike and it costs us extra, compared to other months. And sometimes its only one or two of us that have to pay utilities and not the other. The whole system is confusing and non-beneficial to us. I would want better transparent view on how utilities are handled and for the whole system to be reworked.

Reply from The Ranch

Pretty good so far except for my roommates I love the events that the ranch always puts on those are honestly a good way to spend your time if you want some good food.

Although i have not started living at the ranch, i have signed my lease and tourned multiple times and i am always impressed. my lease was messed up more than once though.

The ranch is great. It is right between school and work. The staff is extremely helpful with maintenance and any other general needs. I would resign

I enjoy my stay at The Ranch. It is clean and well run and the staff is friendly. The pool is nice during the summer and the complex is in a good location to get nearly anywhere in town quickly.

I’ve lived at the ranch since November and not only does it offer an affordable rent but a beautiful apartment complex. The ranch gives its residents access to feee tanning, basketball courts, volleyball courts, a pool, a workout place and There’s plenty of room to walk your dogs.

The people in the office are always excited and willing to help residents with whatever they need. The maintenance crew is amazing at getting work orders fixed immediately.

The rent is affordable but the apartments do not look like the model that is used for tours. The only thing that I have not liked is the rent being payed through an app that adds a $7 convenience fee.

Overall a god pace to live. The staff is really awesome and friendly. Maintenance gets jobs done in a timely manner usually. They are repainting the buildings and they look awesome!

Living at the ranch is the best decision I made. The staff is so helpful and friendly. Their amenities here at the ranch are by far the best in Lubbock.

Overall my experience here has been positive. The ranch is an older complex, but you can tell they’re taking their time to make updates. Only major complaint is people not leashing their dogs or cleaning up after them.

Overall my experience with the ranch was okay. For how much money I have paid to live here, it was pretty good. It is a little too far from campus for me and other Texas Tech Students living in the Lubbock area.

Great apartments to live at! The staff is friendly, helpful, and always fun to talk to! My dog and I love going for walks around the complex because the residents and their dogs are friendly and nice! Apartments are clean, and management is always easy to get ahold of if you have a problem! Already resigned my lease for another great year at The Ranch!

The Ranch complex is an overall decent place for student living. The staff has improved from last year, and the new color (red and white) looks better.

The apartment is good though the kitchen is smaller then I thought it would be. On the other hand y’all paired me up with an amazing roommate thanks. Almost everyone in the office is friendly and will help you through any problems you have.

It was very nice. The people who work at the ranch really know how to make sure that if there are any problems whatsoever, that they get solved effectively and efficiently.

I have not yet moved in, but each time I have come into the Ranch they have been so great. They always help me the best they can and make sure there’s nothing else I need.