Living at the ranch has been a great experience for the past two years. Although it might be far from school the price cant be beat. Live at the ranch!

Good place for the price. Maintenance requests are answered almost immediately. Location is closer to many retail stores and restaurants. Overall good place to live.

The over all semester has been great. But my roommate keeps hearing people across from us at all hours of the night and has barely gotten any sleep.

The management is a little hard to work with sometimes, and maintenance is flighty when they find something wrong. However, other than that not to bad.

My experience so far has been very turbulent due to the fact my financial aid hadn't kicked in and I wasn't able to pay for rent but the management was very understanding about it!

The ranch is a great place to live the staff are really nice people I like liveing hear the ranch does really nice things to they have cook outs buy the pool in everything

The location is really great and the bus is super helpful to get to campus and back. I love the pool area and volleyball tournament The housing is pretty good. The kitchen is new and very nice. Furniture in the bedrooms could be better, but overall I really like it.

The maintenance people could be better about cleaning up after theirselves and also getting on with their stuff in time and not slacking while they are busy listening to music.

So far my experience has been good. The maintenance repairs we requested have been fixed in a timely manner which is great and the staff is very helpful.

My experience at the Ranch has been great! There were a few mishaps at the beginning but the staff was more than happy to help get all of those things situated. The other residents are friendly and the bus stop on site makes getting to and from class a breeze

Very well!! I love The Ranch Apartments! It always has amazing events to participate in and the staff is so friendly. The Ranch Apartments are in a great part of town and I will definitely be renewing my lease!

I can definitely tell improvements were made from last year. Besides some things breaking down alot, no complaints. The repair people come really fast!

It's a good place for college students. Everyone is friendly and understanding. The employees care about the residents and make this place great.

Wasn't so great at first due to being promised different stuff at the signing of the lease. After the issue with the keys and the cash back, everything is going better for now.

The office staff is incredibly friendly, and maintenance has been very prompt and helpful when requested. I'm very happy with the floor plan I chose (it's very spacious,) and all appliances, electrical outlets, internet, and plumbing are in great working order.

Can't complain, a lot of little things have needed fixing but maintenance gets back to us and fixes things pretty quick. Wish it would've been done before we moved in but it's all good now.

The Ranch apartments are a great place to live. I enjoy all of events that happen because I get to meet new people and have something to do.

The ranch is a comfortable place to live. The main office is very friendly, and really tries to make you feel welcome. There's great events, and giveaways held here too.

I really enjoy living here! I have not had any problems here so far, except for noisy neighbors who blast music at odd times of the day but the office took care of it right away and I have not had any problems since! I love how The Ranch keeps everything clean and they really take care of its residents! Best student housing I've lived in so far!

The Ranch is a great complex for students because it benefits us on having to pay lower rent then surroundings complexes. Although the service here isn't the best, it is somewhat a good place to live.

I am enjoying my time at the ranch, and the service has been very helpful. I have almost no complaints except for a few minor details with room quality. I have no major problems.

Fantastic! I love living here! The location is great, and the staff is awesome! There was a time where I was not going to make it home before the office closed, and a staff member dropped it off at my door!

You guys are doing great! I have had to promblems other than I still haven't received a room key or a mail box key! If y'all fix that everything else is perfect!

The apartments were made to look a lot nicer in the demo than they actually are. But overall it's a really good price for what we get. Really love the washer and dryer in the apartment. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the ranch

Employees, like Julian, are really nice and helpful! I've had a great experience so far and just signed for my third year love the ranch!!!!