So far my experience at the ranch has been mixed . While the staff is very friendly and helpful some of my fellow residents are not. Late night parties seem to be the norm around here despite the fact that most is us are students and hold jobs

I think over all the ranch is a very good place to stay. The hot tub is not always working, but i think that is about the only thing i can fine thats wrong.

Front Office does a great job at attending to your needs. They have a great workout room and game room for entertainment. Wifi and cable are always working.

My experiences at the ranch so far has been great through the short amount of time I have lived here I have came across no problems and I love the community that lives here

Great, but there is room for improvement. Great upkeep with community spots like the pool and gym, but lax policy for outside use means that dog poop and broken glass is commonly found outside my apartment. Maintenance can be very slow to resolve an issue and barges in with no communication in advance. Great system for pairing roommates! I've never had a problem. Again, communication on new arrivals needs work. Overall, I could do a lot worse and will stay here as long as I'm in Lubbock

Every time ive had a problem they always fixed it right away. Theyre always super friendly and i really appreciate that. This place is way nicer than my last apartment.

awesome, love living at the ranch! very nice community and great pricing! pool is always fun and clean! apartments are nice and I have really enjoyed living there!

Great for the most part. Sometimes they aren't very helpful. I'm still waiting for them to return my call from a week ago. But they are very nice and helpful most the time.

I love the apartment along with the staff. They made move in so much smoother. Sure we had to wait in the office for a couple minutes but that's just how popular they are!

better than disney land, like oh my lord this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. sweet baby jesus come and take us all i cannot live with myself any longer

Not many updates on problems by management, or even replies back from emails that you may send them. I would say communication with the residents needs to be improved.

The Ranch has been great to live at! Lots of activities plus there is a bus that actually takes you from the apartments to campus which is very convenient!

The Ranch is affordable and relatively nice for what you pay. It would be cool if the workout room had StairMaster machines. I'm happy that the Ranch got new belts for the treadmills. The workout room is a very important reason why I like the apartment complex. However, maintenance crew could improve.

It's good. Rent is cheap so that's nice, and the pool and work out facilities are pretty decent as well. My unit last year was very outdated, and super inefficient, but we are moving units this year so hopefully it'll change. Overall, a very good experience.

Love it here! My roommates and I have had close to no issues all year and decided to renew our lease for next year! So excited! Plus, great pool and gym!

The ranch is a great place to live! It's a little further from campus than some apartments but for the price it is perfect. The bus that stops right in front of the complex makes it even more convenient to make it to class.

Overall, my experience has been good because rent is inexpensive and it is a good deal compared to most college living apartments. I enjoy the Ranch.

I love living at the ranch with with my friends! The front desk is always so helpful. I also enjoy the tanning and gym as well as the pool and hot tub!

Front desk staff are always helpful, they are always very responsive to your needs. Maintenance issues are usually taken care of fairly quickly.

Pretty decent place to live. Maintenance is rather responsive and usually fixes problems within a week. The office staff is pretty friendly and helpful.

My roommates and I absolutely LOVE The Ranch and living here! We haven't had any problems living here this year and so we decided to renew our lease and do it again next year! Also, the staff is very easy-going and friendly!

Love this place, it's cheap and it's surprisingly nice! Any time I need anything someone from the staff is always very helpful in solving whatever issues I may have.

living here at the ranch is really cool I feel like and adult but at the same time I'm surrounded by great young adults who like having fun I'm so glad that I chose to live here!

I love the ranch apartments' prices and their staff too! They also do a bunch of things for the residents like free dinners once a week or so. Everybody that I know loves it here.

It's been good so far and the staff has been very helpful. Renewed the lease for another year and hopefully they will keep up the good work!