I really enjoy staying at the Ranch because the staff is polite & I've never had nightmare issues like other people at other apartments have had.

The staff is really nice. I've never had any problems. Could be updated a little. The pool parties are a lot of fun. It is the cheapest furnished apartments in Lubbock. I've never had a maintenance request pending for more than a day.

Friendly staff. Easy to talk to and willing to help. Great community that is clean and very well kept. For example, I use the gym every day and it is always clean.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Never had a problem with my room. Just wish they would continue renovating all the rooms. Utilities seem to run a little high as the $30 cap can be exceeded if not careful.

So far its been a great experience. I love that the rent is so cheap and the community is great. Love love love love it but i wont be staying next semester

Ive liked my experience at the Ranch. They are always quick to handle any issues I've had regarding maintenance. Their staff is also very friendly

Living at the Ranch definitely has it's perks, especially being a student at Tech. The best parts about living here are the pool and meeting new people from all over the state.