Great! The only issue I have is that I'm still struggling with finding parking around my building. I wasn't having any issues with parking until the gates closed. I also don't like that visitors spots were added by building 6-7-8. The Reef made a huge deal about making sure visitors were parking by 11-12 just to contradict themselves and add spots elsewhere.

The reef is one of the best living communities I have been a part of! I will continue to speak positive of it and refer my friends and family to the reef.

Living at The Reef has been great, I don't know if I could ask for any better. All the staff is very nice and helpful and I was paired with great roomates (that being my biggest fear). Unfortunately, I will be transferring schools next fall so I won't be renewing my lease but if I could take The Reef with me I would!

Overall I have been very happy with my experience here at the Reef. There have been a couple minor issues/inconveniences, but in my opinion these are things that could potentially happen no matter where I live, so I'm not at all worried about them. But for the most part I have really enjoyed my time at the Reef, and I think it's one of the best options for student living at Fgcu

Although a rocky start, everything seems to be running smoothly. Visitor parking is lacking as you know, but as a resident I never have an issue Parking close to my building without reserved sticker. Club house has everything you need and staff has been nothing but accommodating since the beginning of our stay.

Too long to repair items and multiple interruptions. Facility is beautiful with lots of amenities. Apartments are gorgeous and a good value, close to everything

A very good community that is well maintained daily. It is very nice along with a clean environment as well. The pool area is amazing with the hammocks.

The Reef is a beautiful place to live! The amenities that come with the property are second to none in the area, and the desk staff always does their best to help me when I need it!

Reply from The Reef

Overall, the reef is a great place to live! The staff is great, and the community if very homey feeling. I love the 24 hour gym access and study rooms!

Reply from The Reef

Towards the beginning everything was unorganized. the things that we were promised were not being put in place. now it seems as though everything is coming together.

Reply from The Reef

Everything's perfect except for the shuttle driver. Apartment is great and clean, maintenance is a bit slow but good. The front office are really nice and reasonable too. Awesome living experience.

Reply from The Reef

I think the experience is pleasant and has been nothing but positive so far during my stay at the reef. The pool along with the rest of the landscaping and the interior of the apartment are all nice and exceed expectations.

Reply from The Reef

The staff is very friendly. Parking is good for residents but not that good for visitors. All in all its a great experience and great for college students.

Reply from The Reef

I have a hard time with the payment confirmations over text and phone I usually do an e check but this last time I payed with card and it won't confirm

Reply from The Reef

You are doing well there is few things i wish you guys could fix. One being water pressure because i feel like I'm under a rain shower... and the parking! Other than that everything is good.

Reply from The Reef

You guys are doing a great job keep up the good work. Whenever i put in a maintenance request it gets done within that day. You guys make our living experience here great!

my reserved parking wasn't done two months into me paying for it so I was dissatisfied and I didn't even get my money back for those two months I paid. also very disappointed with the amount of parking available especially for guests, 10 guests for the whole complex? Come on that's ridiculous. Overall it's been great other than those things.

Reply from The Reef

Everything is AMAZING!!! The only thing that is terrible is the guest parking! There is no way over 400 people can share 8 guest parking spots.

Reply from The Reef

maintenance could be better with warning us before hand with an email or note on the door when noise will become an issue. The gate has not been placed up yet and it has been a month in a half, being in room A I can hear the laundry very loud. Forced to live on third floor when told we would not have to. When moving in rooms were dusty dead bugs, bathtubs have rust on them. Our lights broke in a matter of days being there. Buildings 1-5 have more amenities than other buildings

Reply from The Reef

The apartments are beautiful, could be a little faster when it comes to repairs. Or warning us for when construction in our building will be going on so it is not super loud. We have been here for a month a half and the gate still isn't up as well as the first building has different amenities than the rest of the buildings.

Reply from The Reef

I love community rewards. You guys are awesome and it shows that you care how residents actually view the property and the staff. Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Reef

Great place to live. Beautiful and love the pool area. However, we were told we were going to have certain amenities at the community center, such as 24 hour gym and tanning, and do not. We still have to pay the same amount every month and most of the time can't even get into the community center. It is also supposed to be a gated community and is not.

Reply from The Reef

I like living at the reef. I have no major complaints and the staff is very nice and helpful. This is my first apartment and I'm pleased with the location and amenities.

Reply from The Reef

Nice place. Mostly clean. Reasonable price with the exception of the $10 a month extra I pay for the view outside my window. Staff is pretty nice.

Reply from The Reef

The reef was not completely ready when it was time for move in. We also had a lot of damages and things that were missing from our apartment. It took a few weeks for them to come and fix stuff. Overall, now that everything is done in our apartments, it is a great student community to live in.