Really great just WiFi needs a little work. Sal is great and always helps us when we have a problem. I love the pool. Wish they had more events and better WiFi

Reply from The Reef

Clean and absolutely an upgrade from previous living. It is a nice community and not far from campus so I can get to where I need to go easily. Overall a great place to live.

Reply from The Reef

I so excited to move there when i visited the community it was very nice clean nd it look very friendly oriented i just cant wait nd i will most definitely tell my friends about this place

This has been by far the best decision I’ve made all year. I’m glad I moved to the reef. Super fun, clean, and full of great people! I’d recommend this place to all my friends.

Reply from The Reef

I have loved living in the reef, the maintenance and clubhouse staff are always so kind and helpful. The neighborhood is absolutely beautiful!

Reply from The Reef

I haven't moved in yet, but I'm very excited to. The social media coverage is great. I really enjoyed looking at the three-D tour. I got to see what the apartment really looks like

Reply from The Reef

The pool is my favorite! Being able to look outside my window every morning and see the beautiful pool is amazing. It’s always clean and the staff is always there to help with anything I need! Love it here!

Reply from The Reef

I really enjoy living in the reef! It's close to campus which is extremely convenient! It also allows me to print things for free which is great for a broke college student! Parking is annoying though.

Reply from The Reef

Very nice people and good place to live even though things break a lot maintenance comes and tries to fix it as soon as they can and if not you can visit the office

Reply from The Reef

Beautiful property. Helpful staff. Layouts are innovative. Updating and making adjustments so out time here Is pleasant. Staff effective and urgent when need be.

Reply from The Reef

I have loved living at The Reef for two years! The staff is super friendly and the neighborhood is beautiful, especially the clubhouse and pool area.

Reply from The Reef

I've been living here for a year now and I love it! The amenities and furnished rooms are a plus. The staff are very friendly and the maintenance staff gets the job done fairly quickly. I would highly suggest getting reserved parking but other than that it's a great place to live.

Reply from The Reef

Great apartment kinda dirty when i moved in but besides that just my roommates are eh but the place is great, amazing quality and perfect for a students needs

Reply from The Reef

Moved here in October from Miami and moving to a place where there are tons of students just like me is great. The pool is a great hangout spot.

Reply from The Reef

The location is ideal for students with regards to both campus and nightlife. The clubhouse is beaitiful. The gym, pool, and study areas are top tier. However, an excellent staff is what sets the reef apart.

Reply from The Reef

Super laid back and quiet place to be successful in college without having the troubles of living on campus. Now that there’s 2 pools it’s super easy to find a spot to hang out too! Love you guys :)

Reply from The Reef

Been living here for the past two years and I love it! I Would highly recommend it to any college student looking for somewhere to live here

my experience so far at the reef has been great so far. I love how maintenance is always there if we need pest control or air. The grass and pants are always kept in shape. Lastly I love being around college students.

Very good I cannot complain about the reef very good staff service help anything for my problems they are very help just maybe just maybe better WiFi

Havent had many issues since the beginning of the year. Work orders are filled within a week or so. Parking it still a mess with cars parking on curbs at night.

Very nice and super friendly! Although I’m not living there yet, meeting the staff was very refreshing. It honestly made me so excited to live in the reef!

Reply from The Reef

The staff is very friendly and helps whenever they can. Maintenance requests are generally handled quickly and the overall experience of living is positive.

Reply from The Reef

Staff are super nice and maintaince is always extremely quick with requests. The pool area is super nice and the gym and volleyball areas are fun too.

Reply from The Reef

It is a nice place to live, there are a lot of bugs like spiders, mosquitos, etc outside of the rooms and it should be power washed. Overall decent place to live

Reply from The Reef

I always feel safe in the community. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The staff has great communication with the residents, and they always try to give back.