Very Awesome Place for Students To Live On For School, Quiet Enough To Study, Offer Very Good Amenties, And Let You Pick Your Roomates Arroding to yourself

Doing a great job however a little unorganized. I was told I needed to move out and ended up not needing to, I also pay for a parking spot and because it still hasn't been painted I've had to park 4 buildings away every day

I love The Reef. The staff is very nice and helpful and the atmosphere here is great. Coming from the dorms to this is a big step up and I could not be happier.

the parking is very limited but the rooms are very nice. i want the gate to start working again. the trash pulled up around the dumpster should probably be cleaned up

This Is awesome. Such a great way to get feedback and let your residents know you care. Anything extra helps in college as expenses are crazy!

Super clean and I love living here! Closet is huge, one downfall is my faucet leaks and every time we have put in maintenance request they say it's impossible but my counter is covered in water.

Great , but the reef can work on maintenance manors in the morning. Loud knocking, comes in way too often , yelling the reef in the common area

Overall the experience has been good. Maintenance is a little slow to react and the guest parking spot is a problem. Pool is great can't wait to see the new phase built.

This is a good place to live and is very nice. Location is great. Maintenance normally responds quickly, but a lot of times walk in unannounced

Overall, moving into the reef has been a good experience. It didn't take too long getting my keys on move in which was really nice, and I got out of there pretty fast. The apartment is beautiful, and there is so much space.

I just moved into my new apartment and I love it. The atmosphere is amazing. All modern furniture and granite countertops. It's extremely nice. Best thing is having my own bathroom and walk-in closet.

my only complaint is we need more parking for sure and more visitors spots. the amount of parking spots is atrocious and trying to park after 7:30 pm is a nightmare.

Other than the reserved parking spots not yet being ready, the reef is great. Nice rooms and tons of amenities. Definitely happy with my choice, and once the parking is sorted I will struggle to find a flaw!

I love how friendly and helpful the staff are. The amenities are absolutely perfect and I love the pool! I'm so happy I decided to renew my lease!

Only thing I can complain about is that there's not enough parking and maintenance is kinda annoying because it always seems like they come randomly and I'm never given a time but overall I enjoy living here.

The buildings are so nice and rooms are up to date. This is like living in a resort! Also, even though I got switched rooms, I have great roommates.

I love living at the reef!! I feel so safe here and so comfortable. I love taking advantage of all the amenities they have to offer. I would not live any other place!

The Reef was so understanding and easy to work with when it came to room assignments. Cameron always did his best to accommodate me and my roommate! I'm so glad I live here (:

This is a great system! i can't wait to earn more points so i can use them at all my favorite places! Target is a good one for groceries since there is a target right down the road from Reef!

The Reef provides a very friendly and fun environment to live in! The staff is helpful and typically quick at responding to questions or concerns.

Living here the past year was pretty great! No real complaints except a few issues early on but that's understandable as it was brand new. TY

Great community. Love living with other college students. The pool and amenities are a huge bonus. Furniture and appliances are modern and comfortable.

Everything has been great so far! The staff has been very helpful with everything and maintenance has fixed things in a very reasonable timeframe,

Only unhappy at how long it takes to find out living arrangement. Was aware about the mold problem but not worried. Very excited to move in.

Reply from The Reef

I enjoy living at the reef the amenities are great. I'm very comfortable in my apartment and within the community. My only major complaint is I just wish visitor parking was more accessible.

Reply from The Reef