Everyone is really nice and so are the amenities! The pool is always kept up with and really clean. I use the study rooms a lot but I wish the walls were more sound proof and the music in the hallway would be turned off at night because it can be heard in all of the study rooms.

Awesome, love what you guys have put together. The ideal place for myself and my boys to all enjoy ourselves and have a great place to not only sleep but crush beers at... keep it up and LET'S GO BABY.

Great place to live, study,and play. The staff is wonderful. My commute to and from school is short so I can go home to eat and still have time to return to campus.

The complex is well kept, clean, and the people working on the buildings and in the office are all very kind and accommodating to needs. Pretty apartments too

The reef makes living easy and providing a great student living environment. With the study rooms provided in the clubhouse, it is easy to get work done and then relax by the pool.

The reef is doing very well for its first year. A couple kinks they need to work on but besides that I love living here. Very convenient being an FGCU student

So overall I really love living here, but I do have to say I would love it even more if the mulch could get moved or actually put down. I know a lot has been going on here in the past few months with repairs and such but it has been taking up multiple parking spots for almost 3 months. #constructivecriticism

I love the reef! Everyone in the office is always so nice as well! It's been great living here! If I were staying at fgcu I'd be living here another year.

Living in the Reef has been pretty amazing. The staff is friendly and gets situations handled as quick as possible. The study room is always clean and quiet.

Great service at the front desk and staff whenever help is needed. Awesome amenities including a beautiful pool and pool deck with grills and cabanas. And an amazing gym and tanning salon!

You guys are doing great , minus a few discrepancies you always seem to work it out when i need things fixed! Love how fast you guys are growing as a company and can't wait to live the reef next year.

This really is a beautiful place to live (sans mold), but the 24hr gym, the Starbucks coffee in the morning, the iMacs/ printing is all a plus! Not to mention the 24hr gym and community center which is locked so those that don't live here can't get in. But yeah I love living in the reef. But for real though ADD more visitor spots because the parking situation is nuts

I love living here! Has tons of amenities and I love having my own bathroom all to my self. Staff is very friendly and rent is cheap. Definitely will be renewing my lease!

Promotion and advertising of the reef is very prominent around social media. The area is well kept and the staff is very helpful and friendly

I am enjoying the reef so far everything is so nice and I like that everything is included such as the tv, couch, and beds. It makes the move in more easier than other places.

I think the reef provides a wonderful living area for students. It offers so many amenities and I am always having a good time there. I also love the pool and the gym!

I think The Reef is doing a great job! I believe that the staff could use customer service training, specifically for customers whom are upset.

Reply from The Reef

Definitely see the staff working overtime to make everyone happy. Although the first few months have been difficult I appreciate the Reef for staying consistent with providing any and everything needed to make it better than coastal

The Reef is a great student housing option. The amenities are always clean and the staff is friendly. The apartments are nice because everything is brand new.

Reply from The Reef

I love the reef the staff works so hard to help out the residents and the units are so nice!!! It's so nice to have a pool and a beach volleyball court so close to me

Reply from The Reef

You're doing a really great job. Although you are facing a lot of problems right now you are handling it really well. I am looking forward to living with you next year.

Reply from The Reef

You're doing well, I'm really excited to start living at the reef. I haven't even moved in yet, but with the emails I receive I feel like I'm already a resident!

Reply from The Reef

I gave the 4 stars because it is a very nice complex with great amenities but the workers are slow and not very efficient. Other than that I enjoy my room

Reply from The Reef

In general, I really enjoy living at the Reef, mostly because of the amenities. Being able to go to the pool on saturdays and have everyone there is great! My main complaint is that a few things in my apartment have broken or are poor quality. But other than that it's great!

So beautiful! Amazing atmosphere and connection with community. /9 beautiful it feel like your home. Everything you have in mind that gave to offer