This really is a beautiful place to live (sans mold), but the 24hr gym, the Starbucks coffee in the morning, the iMacs/ printing is all a plus! Not to mention the 24hr gym and community center which is locked so those that don't live here can't get in. But yeah I love living in the reef. But for real though ADD more visitor spots because the parking situation is nuts

I love living here! Has tons of amenities and I love having my own bathroom all to my self. Staff is very friendly and rent is cheap. Definitely will be renewing my lease!

Promotion and advertising of the reef is very prominent around social media. The area is well kept and the staff is very helpful and friendly

I am enjoying the reef so far everything is so nice and I like that everything is included such as the tv, couch, and beds. It makes the move in more easier than other places.

I think the reef provides a wonderful living area for students. It offers so many amenities and I am always having a good time there. I also love the pool and the gym!

I think The Reef is doing a great job! I believe that the staff could use customer service training, specifically for customers whom are upset.

Reply from The Reef

Definitely see the staff working overtime to make everyone happy. Although the first few months have been difficult I appreciate the Reef for staying consistent with providing any and everything needed to make it better than coastal

The Reef is a great student housing option. The amenities are always clean and the staff is friendly. The apartments are nice because everything is brand new.

Reply from The Reef

I love the reef the staff works so hard to help out the residents and the units are so nice!!! It's so nice to have a pool and a beach volleyball court so close to me

Reply from The Reef

You're doing a really great job. Although you are facing a lot of problems right now you are handling it really well. I am looking forward to living with you next year.

Reply from The Reef

You're doing well, I'm really excited to start living at the reef. I haven't even moved in yet, but with the emails I receive I feel like I'm already a resident!

Reply from The Reef

I gave the 4 stars because it is a very nice complex with great amenities but the workers are slow and not very efficient. Other than that I enjoy my room

Reply from The Reef

In general, I really enjoy living at the Reef, mostly because of the amenities. Being able to go to the pool on saturdays and have everyone there is great! My main complaint is that a few things in my apartment have broken or are poor quality. But other than that it's great!

So beautiful! Amazing atmosphere and connection with community. /9 beautiful it feel like your home. Everything you have in mind that gave to offer

I'm so beyond excited to live here next year! I have heard so many great things about the reef, from the pool to the staff to the events that go on. I can't wait!

I really enjoy this community and I am so looking forward to living here. It is absolutely beautiful, as well as everyone is very nice and helpful.

Honestly I love the reef. The beds are super comfy. The living area have a great aesthetic and I met one of my best friends moving into the reef.

The place overall is beautiful and they have friendly staff. The rooms are spacious with modern furniture. My only complaint would be limited parking spaces but if you don't mind the walk, it's an ideal place to live at an affordable price.

The reef is doing great. I am very excited to join the reef! The administrative staff are easy to contact and quick to respond. So far I have had no troubles, however I am concerned with the mold spreading around apartments from social media posts.

The reef has a really good staff, and it is such a beautiful place to stay. At first, i was not happy because i couldn't find parking and the trash bins were always full but i understand that this is a community and everyone partake in part of this.

So far I have been pleased with The Reef. I have signed my lease for next fall and my roommates and I are very excited to move in. I currently have friends living in The Reef which I visit every weekend or so. The pool is a great place to hangout with friends and meet new people. The only complaint I have is the low number of visitors spots available.

I absolutely love living here! It has everything i could need. Only complaint is that the construction was obviously rushed causing maintenance problems continuously at first. I already renewed my lease and will be staying here next year!

Love this apartment, and the clubhouse amenities. Love the location. Wish that if you resign, you could resign at the price you already pay.

Love the Reef! The study rooms are so helpful and great for doing all my homework! Great community! Pool area with grills makes you never want to leave and the firepit is great for night hangouts!

Very pleased with my choice in renewing my lease with the Reef. So many great amenities and the staff is wonderful. Happy to call this place home!