Overall great and convenient place to live for an FGCU student. My favorite amenities include the fitness center and pool. The staff is always very friendly and helpful

Maintenance needs to work on speed . The staff is really nice and helping the management team can be a bit rude sometimes . But overall I love to live at the reef

Living at the reef has been a good time for me however there have been some short comings, many admenities were not available in the beginning and payment was still due even thought we did not have some.

Living in The Reef has been a great experience so far. It is very easy to walk throughout the complex and visit friends. The clubhouse makes for a great place hangout. I've had a good time living here so far.

The reef is great! I've loved living here. The staff is great and the apartments are awesome. The amenities are more than I could ask for! It's awesome having a gym and pool so close by.

I couldn't be happier with my experience here at The Reef. I truly love being a resident here! The pool, gym, study rooms, just to name a few, are just beautiful!

My overall experience at the Reef so far has been great! The amenities and resources they offer are always great to use and the staff is friendly and helpful.

You guys are doing okay, but a lot of stuff is breaking. And we keep having to get it fixed, and call maintenance. And then we have strange men in our apartment, and as girls we don't appreciate that.

Overall the facilities are nice and well maintained. The absurd increase next year in rent from my current $650 is certainly not worth it. The parking is horrible and you cant even have guests over in fear of their car getting towed.

Parking need to be fixed it's ridiculous to try and find a spot. Other than that I love the apartment buildings and everything. Maintenance is pretty good

I love living at The Reef! The available amenities are great, and the leasing office staff is always super friendly and willing to answer any questions.

The Reef is doing better. Parking is still a little difficult and frustrating. Another thing you can approve is your employees being more friendly.

I really love living here! The apartments are beautiful and the staff is extremely helpful. I would like to see more visitor parking,but other than that the reef is awesome.

I am very pleased with my living experience at the Reef. Fantastic amenities, functional living space, and a beautiful property. Maintenance crew are always readily available. Even though the first month was not ideal with unnecessary maintenance that should have been completed prior to move in day, the Reef staff did everything they could to make sure the residents were satisfied. I love that for special occasions they have activities, food, and prizes to lighten up the school week.

I love living in the Reef. It has many features and ammenities that make it a fun, safe, new and exciting place to live. There have been a few issues like maintenence and parking that I have some problems with but its been a great year so far.

The reef is an amazing place to live! The amenities are top of the line and the customer service is phenomenal! I've only had great experiences while living here!

The only complaints are really parking for visitors and also the maintenance is ridiculous. I've never seen so many lazy people that refuse to do something. I put in a request for my door to be greased due to an awful squeak and they"completed" it with doing nothing. I did it myself. Visitors have more spots now after so many complaints but there's a long stretch of parking that no one ever parks on and that can be visitor parking. And to make it worse they're building more buildings!!!

This place is so nice! Love how it's new and the staff and community is super friendly!! I love the pool and gym and I feel super comfortable in the premises!

I am very happy living here at The Reef! Very nice amenities including the pool and gym. The staff are all very nice and helpful. I love Sal the maintenance guy-- he's awesome.

The reef is a great community to live in. It is close enough to the college campus, it is in an area that makes you feel safe, and it gives you plenty to do.

The rooms and ammenties are nice and i love the fire pit and pool the rooms were hastily built so there's had been issues with things falling apart like the door in front of the washer dryer falling off completely and the cabinet door in the kitchen fell off by us just opening it normality

I love the reef, the only thing Im upset about is the parking for residents and guests. The lack thereof makes it feel like a jail sometimes

Love the amenities and the community is beautiful! Nothing but positive experiences with the staff. They will go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied! Love it here

Great the staff is awesome and I love being able to get to know them. The club house is amazing especially the gym and the pool. I love the reef

Things started off at a bit of a disadvantage with time crunching down and the place not being fully finished but now with the start of a new year and things looking up, most things finished and roaring to go it'll be great.