You guys are killing it, been very happy with the housing as well as the staff being very helpful and generous in their careful assistance, couldn't of asked for anything better.

This is flawed? I keep trying to submit this and it says minimum of 140 when I try to submit with 138 characters. I add on a few more and now it says I'm spamming you?

The reef is a great neighborhood. I'm glad the gate is up and running because it makes me feel safer. A complaint that I have is the gate between costal and the reef could stay open so people don't have to walk as far to take out the trash.

Love the housing! Staff attitudes vary which makes things sometimes difficult. Overall great place to live, I can't wait to start another semester here at the reef!

So nice and comfortable. The parking for visitors is the only bad thing. The office is so clean and a great work environment for class. Love the pool Abd gate.

I love the staff here! They do a great job at informing us on what is going on and keeping us updated. With it being a new place to live there were a lot of things to transition but it went well!

Everything has been so smooth!!!! It only takes about 3 days tops to get a maintanence request filled now!! All the move in issues that we had in the beginning we're handled in a very timely manor

So far I love living here! The only thing that bothers me is guests parking or just parking in general, how much trash is everywhere, and the gate is very confusing to work if you don't have a key. But overall I love it!

I think you guys are doing a great job hosting events and keeping up with maintenance. But some of the litter around is becoming a problem. Additionally some of the deliberate breaking of sprinklers is a problem as well.

Overall it has been a good experience. Ive had problems with maintenance staff and things falling apart but I love the pool and amenities. Good location and pretty place

You guys are doing great. The staff is so nice. Amenities are nice as well. When I first moved in, it was bumpy with reserved parking and we also had a bug problem. But it's been cool every since those problems were fixed.

buildings are nice, parking is better. Wish animals were allowed, renewed already and kind of annoyed rent went up for no reason, the staff is unhelpful most of the time.

The brand new apartments are amazing inside and look great from the outside. The parking is my only issue, my guests shouldn't have to fight for a spot that's 9 buildings away from mine... I wish my guest weren't always in fear of being towed and I hate that some have stopped visiting me because how bad the parking is.

I am enjoying my experience at the reef so far! I like that the apartments come fully furnished and even have a washer and dryer. The staff is always very helpful when I have any questions.

Great friendly people, just needs more parking. I love the layouts if the apartments and the pool area is wonderful. Very happy to be living here.

Love my new apartment! The only thing I would change is adding more parking. But everything else is great. All the amenities are super helpful

I enjoy living at the reef, but I wish all of the things that were supposed to be done when we moved in were finished earlier than they were. And we need more visitor parking.

The Reef is a place to live with all the fantastic ameneties that include the pool, gym, volleyball court, tanning, and many more. I would highly recommend living here.

I am so so happy with the gates that have been installed! I feel much safer and I feel like parking has become slightly better since they were installed!

I love living at the reef. It's such a safe place where I can live worries free. Living off campus is usually a hassle because people do not like to live around college kids. Luckily all college kids live here and that helps me out.

The housing is great as far as private gated and no noise! The sad thing is that we have had maintenance requests for at least four months and no one has come by to fix such things.

The reef is so cool i like it. It's awesome. Like really awesome. It's really hard to write 140 characters. Still typing. Lots of typing. Almost done

I really enjoy living at the reef. The pool area is the nicest part about the facility, although a hot tub would be an added benefit! I really enjoy the on demand workout videos, and the rooms themselves are exceptionally nice. I love being at "home." The only complaint I have is the parking issue, the fact that half the amenities weren't accessible upon move in, and the fact that we are charged for little things such as setting our trash outside- sometimes you cant make the hike to the dumpster right away and the trash smells to leave it in the house.

Amenities are amazing. However maintenance is very slow at getting requests done. We've had maintenance requests and none completed yet 4 months later. Other than that the staff is amazing and make living at the reef enjoyable with the smile on their faces when you walk in