The reef was not completely ready when it was time for move in. We also had a lot of damages and things that were missing from our apartment. It took a few weeks for them to come and fix stuff. Overall, now that everything is done in our apartments, it is a great student community to live in.

Reply from The Reef

It's been a not so very pleasant time with management but things are getting better. Events are held at the pool. Parking situation was settled. It's a beautiful place to live and call home.

Reply from The Reef

The reef apartments are wonderful. They are so nice and very helpful and I love the amenities of the apartments. Now that I have my 24 hour access I am fully satisfied.

Reply from The Reef

The reef has a lot of cool amenities and now that we have the 24 hour key it makes things a lot easier. I am excited for the gates to come up it will make me feel safer, although I do feel very comfortable living here though.

Reply from The Reef

The reef is a good place to live. Has a really nice gym pool and amenities. However, the maitnence staff could be better in fixing issues in our apartment

Reply from The Reef

The Reef has exceeded my expectations! Everything about this property is exceptional. The shuttle service is awesome and allows me to get to and from campus without a car. I especially love the pool and the events that have been hosted there! I expect to live here for a long time.

Reply from The Reef

It is obvious that they rushed to finish for move in day. There was un-painted walls, broken furniture, missing items, etc... There is also too little authority; people leaving trash everywhere, loud parties, and an over crowding of the amenities. They have improved over time and are getting better.

Reply from The Reef

this is a quality place to live, i moved from campus to here and love it. it's a way to learn to live on your own and have your own space! can't wait for my years here

Reply from The Reef

Overall I'm very happy. However, in my survey I talked about an unprofessional CA visit that was uncalled for. I was upset about parking but now that I have my spot painted I'm absolutely ecstatic.

Reply from The Reef

The reef is very pretty. It is a new complex so there are some hiccups. Not everything was complete when we moved in but they are getting things worked out.

Reply from The Reef

It would be 5 stars but the parking here is not good. I can not find a spot close to my building hardly ever. Hopefully this can be addressed soon because it is not fair

Reply from The Reef

I think that the living experience here at the reef has been subpar at best. We are paying for stuff that hasn't been even finished yet and still have a door that has been broken for 2 months now.

Reply from The Reef

I enjoy living at the Reef but I do think that construction was a bit rushed. I would have rather lived in a hotel room for the remainder of August until everything was done. We still have items that were put on our "oops" form in august that is not completed yet. But overall good experience!

Reply from The Reef

Living space is beautiful however, parking is the worst aspect of living here. I don't even bother coming home after 12 because I know I wont find a spot even remotely close to my building.

Reply from The Reef

Love it here maintenance and management have been amazing with all problems. Can't wait for the gate to be working so the property is more secure

Reply from The Reef

Really good. Except the building stairs need to be cleaned more often. There is never a problem with the noise volume. Everyone I meet so far had been nice.

Reply from The Reef

The reef is an amazing experience. I just wish that they would finish the interior of the apartments like they said they would when we moved in. They said one month they should be done but still hasn't been done.