A good place to live in Boynton Beach. It's well maintained and the staff are nice and caring and helpful. They have a pool, tennis courts and a gym

Love the place, been living for over 10 years. I like the pool and there is a gym as well so we can use, if there is a problem maintenance comes and fix it.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Everything is good.I hope that continue. The apartments are very comfortable.the staff is welcoming and available. my stay is very pleasant.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

My experience here at Ashley lakes have been great so far. Everyone in the leasing office is very nice, kind, and friendly. Maintenance work very hard and is always on time quick and efficient. My children and I enjoy living here!

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I like the community a lot. It’s very quiet and I have every amenity that me and my family need. My favorite thing about living here so far would be the community app. I can get notices, pay rent, and make maintenance requests effortlessly. My only issue would be that the apartments need to be renovated.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Apartment size and layout is nice but the quality of everything is pretty poor and rent fairly high. The neighbourhood itself can be quite ghetto at times

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The office manager Anthony is really awesome and is very accommodating. The maintenance team is really on top of everything and it’s easy to submit a maintenance request. Sometimes you can hear through the walls and it can be noisey. Our kitchen is outdated and the carpet is the worst.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Nice Living space overall clean environment maintenance can use some work dryer has been working mediocre since move in multiple attempts made to “Fix” what’s clearly broken.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Living here has been a really good experience. Maintenance is timely, the neighborhood is quiet, it’s close to everything you could need. The only thing I wish we had more of was community events!

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Buen lugar accesible solo le faltan ciertos detalles y cambios. Para que el lugar mejore un poco más. También hace falta seguridad constantemente

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I recently moved into the apartment complex. It’s relaxing and just big enough for a single man like me. Parking for my work van is a huge plus. I love it so far

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Amazing from the first day... Anthony was great from the moment we said "hi" to, "here are your keys". that makes such a difference! I felt very welcomed!

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

So far I really like my new community. The young lady in the office by the name of Cindy was very helpful as well as the other staff members. I look forward to happy memories in my new home.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The Parking issues are the worst here. You could never find parking when you come home in the evening. The maintenance is not that great either

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Great Place to live! The office Personal is amazing! Soon response in a request and very friendly. The pets are allowed and the lake is very nice at sunsets

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The rent goes up every year which is understandable however, not much has been done to make it worth staying. I was promised a different apartment after my first lease expired and was told they had already rented it, leaving me no other option than to renew for a higher price. I renewed again only because it only went up $20 this year. The rent is extremely high considering there is a lot of noise, loud neighbors, no cable where I live, litter everywhere and people speeding through the neighborhood. The newer office personnel is rude. Diane was nice and Anthony is nice. The other lady is just obnoxiously rude and has no people skills. The maintenance staff is rude when they enter my apartment and they refuse to fix things in my apartment when I’ve asked months ago for it to be done. I’ve been here 2 years and have seen 6-8 different property managers. Something isn’t right. Hopefully it gets better or I’m out after this lease expires.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I absolutely love living here. The neighbors are nice, the place is clean and beautiful appliances. Me and my dog live here and we wouldn’t have it any other way.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Thankful for Cindy with helping us out when she was so busy m. The lady was helping four people at once and was so nice and made sure she’ll we had everything we needed

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The lake view and it’s in a corner end..love my neighbor upstairs..we’ve been neighbors since we moved here.We’ve lived here since 2010 and can honestly say we’ve seen the community grow and change.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Great place to live and the pool is great. Neighbors are cool and quiet. Love the water view but think the apartment needs to be a little bit updateed

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

A great place to live convienudnt easy yo find liveable apartment has what I need Easy to exit nice people affordable nice pool gym WiFi

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Awesome place , I love it because it’s quite . I even scare to walk by myself because it’s too quite but I love it I don’t have too much worry . I definitely going to refer my people to come and live here,

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

It was an awesome experience for me I threaded same way like every body else. The crew is amazing, specially Sandy Solomon the one that did my follow up very professional.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The area is very quiet and peaceful. Whenever something goes wrong in your apartment and you call for maintenance, they always make priority to get it solve.

The apartments are beautiful and spacious and the area in general is clean, maintenance staff is friendly, but has a few people who do not understand even as qualify to live in these apartments, but anyway I try to be quiet for not having problems and the other is the inconvenience with parking is hard to find space