Great price, relatively safe community. Their is just too many staff changes which is a cause for concern at times. Pool area could be cleaned more frequently. These are minor adjustments but i feel comfortable with my family here.

Really great quiet community. A lot of parking, amenities, maintenance is always around. Hidden location and pets acceptable. Only thing is restricted to AT&T.

Residents don't care about cleanliness, my kids and I watched a drug deal go down in parking lot, my kids and I watched a drug deal go down in parking lot, parking authority don't monitor at the right times.They wait till 5:50 -6:00 Am to boot instead of 10:00 pm to 3:00 when the parking is bad. Reapairs are just bandaided.

Excellent services every time I call I get what I ask for no complaints I’m really satisfied with the service this year is my third year leaving in this community

I like this place 😃 everything is clean , my first apartment and it was the best decision we have here like 6 months and here is secure and good

just moved in. Seems like a quiet area, no problems so far. I dont like that there is a guest registration and no assigned parking spots...

A beautifully planned community. The staff is friendly and professional. The floor plans are spacious and nicely decorated. I am very excited to be moving in !

there is no parking pet waste everywhere Maintenance take weeks to show up ppl loading their patios with plenty of boxes... 2 stars is the best i can give you.

Parking is the worst. A lot of the times you have to park so far away from your building that it’s ridiculous. And oh my goodness maintenance is not the best but is also not the worst.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

A super value at controlled costs !😎🍷🕺👌 a pure home feeling of commitment and integrity. Beautiful pools swimming and other values. Rents controlled. I’m loving it ! Feel free as a bird safe and. Sound ! A hspppy place. To raise a kid or two !

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Great community love it I suggest everyone to come here .maintenance satisfied staff great great environment for kids no noise at all,I love

The community seems pretty good. Haven't been there long, looking forward to see what all these amazing community rewards are about & unfold

The apartment is decent had some issues due to maintenance, the community of people seem friendly. I enjoy the location of the development surrounded by a slew of businesses with much variety.

I love it here, and have had no major problems with the apartment itself. It is nice and convenient to the bus routes and everything I need to shop, go to restaurants, etc. The people are wonderful to work with.

I love the maintenance service they always on time it’s a great place to live in me and my family loves it we feel home I will recommend this place to anyone

It is closed to the mall and nice community; friendly staff and definitely a place to call home. It is also cloes to my school less than 15 minutes.

Aside from minor pest problems inside and outside the apartments, the apartment is pretty nice. Maintenance team needs to actually read the requests and the office could be better at responding to emails.

Very nice environment, the area is perfect it has all the major retail stores and shopping centers it has fishing swimming the gym is convenient and the trees create a lot of fresh air

Thi is our home, we love it. However, this year some strange people moved in, too much cigarettes smoking which are making my kids sick. Besides i am happy

I've been living here for over 10 years, never had a problem, the pool is always clean and the gym as well. Maintenance staff is always around making sure the complex looks clean.

I am new to Florida and have never have a good rental experience like this! It's a Guy named Anthony and a lady name Dianne. They are the best. They took they time to make sure I was welcomed and understood everything. They are always available when needed. Also Only place ever will they send someone within 30 mins of complaint to FIX IT! SUPER AWESOME SERVICE!!

It's a good place. Area is very quiet. There is a gym and swimming pool. Not too much parking space though. It's a decent community to live.

This community has been a very quiet place to live. The office has always been helpful and respectful with whatever was needed to be done I give 5 stars

I love the community.Is a nice place to live,and close to store,and market.My kids love the pools,and playground.They like to walk in the area and see the ducks.

I really enjoy living there, it’s a very convenient location close to stores and beaches and main highways but still retired enough to be quiet. Apartment is nice and clean when we moved in, spacious for a price very affordable. My only regret is that it’s not gated and the communes areas (grass and entrances of buildings) can get really dirty. Also the sound isolation inside the apartment is not good. But I love the pool, the gym and tennis courts, it’s a pleasant place to live.