Buen lugar accesible solo le faltan ciertos detalles y cambios. Para que el lugar mejore un poco más. También hace falta seguridad constantemente

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Living here has been a really good experience. Maintenance is timely, the neighborhood is quiet, it’s close to everything you could need. The only thing I wish we had more of was community events!

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Nice Living space overall clean environment maintenance can use some work dryer has been working mediocre since move in multiple attempts made to “Fix” what’s clearly broken.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The office manager Anthony is really awesome and is very accommodating. The maintenance team is really on top of everything and it’s easy to submit a maintenance request. Sometimes you can hear through the walls and it can be noisey. Our kitchen is outdated and the carpet is the worst.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Apartment size and layout is nice but the quality of everything is pretty poor and rent fairly high. The neighbourhood itself can be quite ghetto at times

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I like the community a lot. It’s very quiet and I have every amenity that me and my family need. My favorite thing about living here so far would be the community app. I can get notices, pay rent, and make maintenance requests effortlessly. My only issue would be that the apartments need to be renovated.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

My experience here at Ashley lakes have been great so far. Everyone in the leasing office is very nice, kind, and friendly. Maintenance work very hard and is always on time quick and efficient. My children and I enjoy living here!

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Everything is good.I hope that continue. The apartments are very comfortable.the staff is welcoming and available. my stay is very pleasant.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Love the place, been living for over 10 years. I like the pool and there is a gym as well so we can use, if there is a problem maintenance comes and fix it.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

A good place to live in Boynton Beach. It's well maintained and the staff are nice and caring and helpful. They have a pool, tennis courts and a gym