Buen lugar accesible solo le faltan ciertos detalles y cambios. Para que el lugar mejore un poco más. También hace falta seguridad constantemente

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Living here has been a really good experience. Maintenance is timely, the neighborhood is quiet, it’s close to everything you could need. The only thing I wish we had more of was community events!

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Nice Living space overall clean environment maintenance can use some work dryer has been working mediocre since move in multiple attempts made to “Fix” what’s clearly broken.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The office manager Anthony is really awesome and is very accommodating. The maintenance team is really on top of everything and it’s easy to submit a maintenance request. Sometimes you can hear through the walls and it can be noisey. Our kitchen is outdated and the carpet is the worst.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Apartment size and layout is nice but the quality of everything is pretty poor and rent fairly high. The neighbourhood itself can be quite ghetto at times

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I like the community a lot. It’s very quiet and I have every amenity that me and my family need. My favorite thing about living here so far would be the community app. I can get notices, pay rent, and make maintenance requests effortlessly. My only issue would be that the apartments need to be renovated.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

My experience here at Ashley lakes have been great so far. Everyone in the leasing office is very nice, kind, and friendly. Maintenance work very hard and is always on time quick and efficient. My children and I enjoy living here!

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Everything is good.I hope that continue. The apartments are very comfortable.the staff is welcoming and available. my stay is very pleasant.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Love the place, been living for over 10 years. I like the pool and there is a gym as well so we can use, if there is a problem maintenance comes and fix it.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

A good place to live in Boynton Beach. It's well maintained and the staff are nice and caring and helpful. They have a pool, tennis courts and a gym

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

It’s ok. Maintenance is super slow. They don’t seem to care. You have to pretty much nag and lose it before anything gets done. The neighbors are trash. My car got broken in to and rent is too high for this crap.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The neighborhood is very quiet the office staff ia very nice. Maintenance takes a little while to get to your requests. Also some new amenities would be nice. A dog park or a dog washing station.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

November will be 4 years that I have live here great area centrally located between 95 and the turnpike not to mention affordable great staff. #DogFriendly

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Very good to live here...no doubt ....the office had Taco Tuesday’s today ... me and my son had fun ..the staff and Cindy and Anthony make the difference to want to live here

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I'm feeling so relax and comfortable in my apt! Get back home from work to me, now is a pleasure. See all the greens trees... and look to the lake on evenings are soooooo relaxing! Of course is not all perfect but, if I have any problem, the people responsible for the maintenance help me at any time!

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

We are very pleased. The staff has been the most helpful and make the whole moving in process very easy. They really do care about their residence.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The office staff are really on top of things. They got us approved and we were able to move in quickly. We love our apartment and couldn't be any happier with it.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Bad. Washer, dishwasher not working. No microwave? Yak? How you people do that? That could have been avoided by making sure the residents get what they need

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

We have been here for a Overall it’s okay. Wish the apartments were updated especially the kitchen and floors Location is good as well close to

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I honestly have no complaints. The staff is pleasant and they try hard to resolve problems in an expeditious manner. The property is kept very clean despite some residents.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I love it here and my neighbors are finally starting to get it. I’m glad I made the choice to live here and the grounds are pretty. Thanks

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I will recomand anybody to come live here. This is a very great community to live in. whatever you need to get fix in your apartment the staff members and the mentenance associate always come through to fix it in the same day

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I’m super new here but so far it’s been an awesome experience ! I’m so glad I went with This complex. All the staff are very welcoming and I love my apartment !

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I love how nice and quiet the lake is. Watching wildlife and relaxing on my large private porch is my favorite feature of my apartment so far. :-)

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The staff is professional with enthusiasm to answer questions and provide immediate solutions concerning any and all issues - parking, maintenance, etc. Staff have a warm personality and go out of their way to show hospitality.