Thi is our home, we love it. However, this year some strange people moved in, too much cigarettes smoking which are making my kids sick. Besides i am happy

Aside from minor pest problems inside and outside the apartments, the apartment is pretty nice. Maintenance team needs to actually read the requests and the office could be better at responding to emails.

just moved in. Seems like a quiet area, no problems so far. I dont like that there is a guest registration and no assigned parking spots...

Very quiet, nice secluded community. Maintenance can be easily found and/or scheduled. Many amenities included which is nice. Only thing is AT&T is the only service allowed here.

Great and safe. Only a trash problem,people miss the dumpster.Thhe grounds keeper is so nice,always very pleasant, waves when ever I drive by.

The community seems pretty good. Haven't been there long, looking forward to see what all these amazing community rewards are about & unfold

The community is good but over priced. Once Jennifer took over things started to get done. Non emergancies are finally completed within a resonable time. I'd kill to have the back pool cleaned at least a few times a week. But it is what it is I guess. Nathan and Jerry are amazing assets to the maintenance team and are really caring when they see you in apartment or outside on the street.

So far so good I’ve been enjoying my stay here. Maintenance is fast. My home layout is beautiful. Neighborhood is quiet. Would def recommend

My apartment community is safe, quite, and a pleasure to live. I moved from Indiana and could not have picked a better place to live. The staff has always been friendly which is something key I look for. The location is perfect for me as well. I love living here!

It’s comfortable to love At The Reserve Apartment, whenever I have an issue with anything in my apartment and make a report on it , it’s address as soon as possible which with a day or two.

Honestly from the staff in the office to the Maintance crew, i have to say they are amazing. Always there to help from start to finish. Me and my family love living here.

It's quite and a great place to raise a family, they keep the grounds clean and staff are nice. They keep you up to date on events that are happening and they work with you when things go wrong. They are pretty awesome at responding to service calls

Office Staff Friendly And Very Helpful. Maintenance takes care of problems promptly and they are very professional. Only problems I can think of are the lights in the shared hallways are out and I wish there was more security around.

It’s ok for now.. I just moved in jus a week ago ... so far so good.... ....... and the people with pets need to pick up their dog poop.... nobody wants to come from work late night and step in dog 🐕 shit... they really need to enforce that..

I love living at The Reserve at Ashley Lake community. It's conveniently located near 24hr convenience stores and many restaurants. And an easy commute to work. I only wish there were more windows to let in more natural sunlight.

Everyone has been really helpful. Everything has been fixed timely and we are looking forward to stay in our home as much as we can. We love it

It a nice place no load noises, the people in the office are all nice and friendly. If something breaks they fix it really fast . I have been here for almost 2 years and I have no complaints

Parking is the worst. A lot of the times you have to park so far away from your building that it’s ridiculous. And oh my goodness maintenance is not the best but is also not the worst.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Very clean community and like living here. The units are clean and updated. The residents are nice and friendly. The parking is good too. Looking forward to community events.

Hasta el momento ha sido excelente... Lo encuentro muy completo el apartamento es bastante comodo, las aeras comunes son muy limpiaz y agradables

I like the community a lot. It’s very quiet and I have every amenity that me and my family need. My favorite thing about living here so far would be the community app. I can get notices, pay rent, and make maintenance requests effortlessly. My only issue would be that the apartments need to be renovated.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I really enjoy living there, it’s a very convenient location close to stores and beaches and main highways but still retired enough to be quiet. Apartment is nice and clean when we moved in, spacious for a price very affordable. My only regret is that it’s not gated and the communes areas (grass and entrances of buildings) can get really dirty. Also the sound isolation inside the apartment is not good. But I love the pool, the gym and tennis courts, it’s a pleasant place to live.

Buen lugar accesible solo le faltan ciertos detalles y cambios. Para que el lugar mejore un poco más. También hace falta seguridad constantemente

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Love the apartment but parking can be an issue. Sometimes the trash is terrible. Would like to see more family events so neighbors can interact with each other

Great community to live in. Feels safe. Office staff is always helpful and understanding. Only downside is the parking situation. Sometimes it's hard to park at your building.