There is lots of parking for residents and guests. The apartments are a good size. The office staff is very friendly and nice. The landscape, apartments and appearance is outdated.

I love the layout of the community. The only cons of this neighborhood is that the sidewalk looks dirty and grimy which can easily be cleaned with a pressure washer. The leaves could be picked up on a more consistent routine. Also it seemed the previous tenant smoked cigarettes in our apartment.

The apartment is decent had some issues due to maintenance, the community of people seem friendly. I enjoy the location of the development surrounded by a slew of businesses with much variety.

I live here 1 year and a half ago and before this place was good in every aspect. Now it is a low level place where one steals and scratches cars. Already one goes to bed without knowing what will happen the next day, it is a pity that a place that was quiet changes so much and for bad things

The staff is very kind and understanding! The apartments are nice and decent size. Maintenance responds to work orders very quickly and effectively

Nice Living space overall clean environment maintenance can use some work dryer has been working mediocre since move in multiple attempts made to “Fix” what’s clearly broken.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The office manager Anthony is really awesome and is very accommodating. The maintenance team is really on top of everything and it’s easy to submit a maintenance request. Sometimes you can hear through the walls and it can be noisey. Our kitchen is outdated and the carpet is the worst.

The residents living here do not follow the rules in the lease. Hopefully the new Office Manager and Service Manager will change that as no office employ has been able to in the past

For the most part, move in has been very positive and I'm happy with my unit. However, there was trash all over the place outside (I moves in on a Saturday) from overflowing dumpsters. If this was a freak event, no worries, stuff happens and it was cleaned up on Monday. If this is a weekly problem, it is a serious problem.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Very quiet, nice secluded community. Maintenance can be easily found and/or scheduled. Many amenities included which is nice. Only thing is AT&T is the only service allowed here.

Front staff is nice, very accommodating to my craziness. Would suggest keeping the garbage areas a little cleaner, and power washing building 1 more often for all the spiders!!!!

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Everything is good.I hope that continue. The apartments are very comfortable.the staff is welcoming and available. my stay is very pleasant.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

just moved in. Seems like a quiet area, no problems so far. I dont like that there is a guest registration and no assigned parking spots...

Great and safe. Only a trash problem,people miss the dumpster.Thhe grounds keeper is so nice,always very pleasant, waves when ever I drive by.

The neighborhood is very quiet the office staff ia very nice. Maintenance takes a little while to get to your requests. Also some new amenities would be nice. A dog park or a dog washing station.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Aside from minor pest problems inside and outside the apartments, the apartment is pretty nice. Maintenance team needs to actually read the requests and the office could be better at responding to emails.

Thi is our home, we love it. However, this year some strange people moved in, too much cigarettes smoking which are making my kids sick. Besides i am happy

The community is good but over priced. Once Jennifer took over things started to get done. Non emergancies are finally completed within a resonable time. I'd kill to have the back pool cleaned at least a few times a week. But it is what it is I guess. Nathan and Jerry are amazing assets to the maintenance team and are really caring when they see you in apartment or outside on the street.

The community seems pretty good. Haven't been there long, looking forward to see what all these amazing community rewards are about & unfold

It’s comfortable to love At The Reserve Apartment, whenever I have an issue with anything in my apartment and make a report on it , it’s address as soon as possible which with a day or two.

So far so good I’ve been enjoying my stay here. Maintenance is fast. My home layout is beautiful. Neighborhood is quiet. Would def recommend

It’s ok living here, people pleasant and if there is a issue concerning the apartment they will fix ASAP. The office staff is best, Mrs. Solomon and Joey are great persons.

My apartment community is safe, quite, and a pleasure to live. I moved from Indiana and could not have picked a better place to live. The staff has always been friendly which is something key I look for. The location is perfect for me as well. I love living here!

Fast service after a maintenance request, clear communication thru email. Kitchen counter mainly of very poor quality. Hot tub at the pool area should be reopened

Overall, this is a nice place to live, I love that the gym is included because I want to utilize that more. There are other activities that they do that while I can't always participate in, am glad that others can. They seem to try to encourage a sense of community here and have people interact with each other, which is good. Sometimes we just don't know our neighbors, but with the activities they provide, it's easier to do.