Me and my boyfriend have only lived here for a couple weeks now but they have been so awesome all of our neighbors are amazing the staff is very helpful and great!

Very clean community and like living here. The units are clean and updated. The residents are nice and friendly. The parking is good too. Looking forward to community events.

It’s comfortable to love At The Reserve Apartment, whenever I have an issue with anything in my apartment and make a report on it , it’s address as soon as possible which with a day or two.

Great place to live. The neighborhood is not too loud and it is secluded from the main road. The lake is also a great addition to the neighborhood

Peaceful and friendly neighbors !!! Clean environment. The kids enjoy the pool during the summertime. Love the water, ducks, and palm trees!!!

Too many speed bumps. Rent is high for the place. I’ve been there 3 years and the rent went up 100 last time. Always managers changing but other than that it’s alright.

So far so good I’ve been enjoying my stay here. Maintenance is fast. My home layout is beautiful. Neighborhood is quiet. Would def recommend

Very nice and convenient , friendly,swimming pool is very nice the gym is great when everything is functioning well relaxing place at the deck fishing it’s good the building are often clean

It a nice place no load noises, the people in the office are all nice and friendly. If something breaks they fix it really fast . I have been here for almost 2 years and I have no complaints

We love it here. Our neighborhood for the most part is so quiet. For someone who works crazy hours its really nice. Staff at the front office are exceptional and very helpful.

Awesome place to live! My apartment layout is great and it even has storage space. The maintenance team is fast, efficient, and friendly! Only bad thing, no hot tub.

The residents living here do not follow the rules in the lease. Hopefully the new Office Manager and Service Manager will change that as no office employ has been able to in the past

I love the layout of the community. The only cons of this neighborhood is that the sidewalk looks dirty and grimy which can easily be cleaned with a pressure washer. The leaves could be picked up on a more consistent routine. Also it seemed the previous tenant smoked cigarettes in our apartment.

Love the area and apartment features. Plenty of parking as well which is a plus! Would say cleaning up leaves around the area to make community look cleaner.

New to the community. So far so good, only thing thats a bit of a hassle is the parking. Pretty hard to find parking when coming home late from work

Diane was so amazing and helpful. She is such a sweetheart and made my move possible. she knows how hard it is to be a teen and move. She understands that i am in college and she did absolutely everything to make moving smooth. the apartment is beautiful and i couldn’t have asked for anything better!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Great experience so far. The team in the office really try their best to help and understand that difficulties may arise from time to time. I recommended on of my coworkers here and she is now a resident. Unfortunately did not get my points 😊

The newly renovated Apts are absolutely wonderful! The new floors being installed in all the units are beautiful and everything is not white! The new paint colors really make the apts feel extremely cozy and really comforting. The new manager is also wonderful as well as the entire staff at the office! These guys are doing big things!

It's quite and a great place to raise a family, they keep the grounds clean and staff are nice. They keep you up to date on events that are happening and they work with you when things go wrong. They are pretty awesome at responding to service calls

My experience has been horrible ever since I moved in. Management is no help and they are rude specially the ladies. However, it is slowly getting better because Anthony actually get things done and know how to speak to the residents. that is why I gave it 1 star.

I like to live here because the lake and green areas are beautiful. It is safe and mostly quiet. Apartments need some improvements, are old. Air conditioner needs better maintenance.

It’s ok for now.. I just moved in jus a week ago ... so far so good.... ....... and the people with pets need to pick up their dog poop.... nobody wants to come from work late night and step in dog 🐕 shit... they really need to enforce that..

It's well kept, the people are nice and professional. They have a gym and pool and a tennis court which I enjoyed a lot. It's nice to live in a community which they try to make.

Been here 5 years. 1 bedroom was nice but needed something bigger. Parking sucks even with enforcement. Dumpsters always over flooded with noisy neighbors

Just signed my lease for my 3rd year of being at Ashley Lakes. Its a nice quite property out of the way of the busy city streets with friendly staff willing to help when needed