I recently moved in and so far things have been fine. The office staff was very helpful and set me up with a nice view. The only negative so far is mother nature.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Ashley lake is a beautiful apartment community. The property management staff is very friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond for the residents.

This was a great experience. Smooth process. And it happened so fast! There was a rep in the office named Anthony and he really was super helpful.

No issues to report after a week of living in the community. Io far everyone has been polite and quite. Community is quite for the most part and parking is terrible.

At first, I thought the community was decent. When I moved in a two bed/bath everything seemed fine except that I wasn't told about a few key things (like courtesy cleaning when you renew your lease) which I did/ there's no assigned parking spot and no permanent guess list. I stayed in the apartment for two years. But still I stayed there because Anthony is truly amazing/ show dedication towards his work and gets things done in a timely manner. So I decided to move to a bigger apartment which located in the back and parking is a nightmare. But yet parking rules and regulations are being forced knowing there is not enough for all the residents which in my opinion is TRULY WRONG. At night when I'm get home, I have to part a quarter mile away and walk to my apartment which could be dangerous being that the is not a gate to keep any danger to a certain level. My apartment side sliding door wouldn't close and I noticed when I moved in that maybe previous tenants had to place a wooden stick to keep the sliding door shut. It took close to a month to have a fix and was even told that staff in the office to just put a stick to keep it close which was insulting being that I had just moved in. The place has potential but it's the people that help run it that does not really show that they care much for the tenants. It feels like the main goal for some that works there is to have you sign the lease and then treat like they are better than you. Anthony is the only reason why I stay. Hopefully you guys read this.

I have zero complaints about this community! Any issue that has ever come up has been resolved ASAP! It’s quiet, convienantly located, and overall a great place to live.

Hasta el momento ha sido excelente... Lo encuentro muy completo el apartamento es bastante comodo, las aeras comunes son muy limpiaz y agradables

Getting our keys tomorrow and so far the office has been very helpful! We are very excited to live here. It was a very fast move in and the office is very accomadating.

Everyone has been really helpful. Everything has been fixed timely and we are looking forward to stay in our home as much as we can. We love it

I love living at The Reserve at Ashley Lake community. It's conveniently located near 24hr convenience stores and many restaurants. And an easy commute to work. I only wish there were more windows to let in more natural sunlight.

It’s ok living here, people pleasant and if there is a issue concerning the apartment they will fix ASAP. The office staff is best, Mrs. Solomon and Joey are great persons.

Noise is a little out of hand. Appliances are very old. Staff is good, maintenance comes fast. Wish the complex offered more to help fix or replace.

Fast service after a maintenance request, clear communication thru email. Kitchen counter mainly of very poor quality. Hot tub at the pool area should be reopened

Great place to live. It has became a affordable,very comfortable complex to live in. Always a quiet neighborhood. There hasnt been any complaints to this complex at all.

Overall, this is a nice place to live, I love that the gym is included because I want to utilize that more. There are other activities that they do that while I can't always participate in, am glad that others can. They seem to try to encourage a sense of community here and have people interact with each other, which is good. Sometimes we just don't know our neighbors, but with the activities they provide, it's easier to do.

Great community to live in. Feels safe. Office staff is always helpful and understanding. Only downside is the parking situation. Sometimes it's hard to park at your building.

It’ll be 6 years soon that I’ve been living here and I must say that it’s been a really pleasant experience! The office staff is the best!!!

The Staff here are awesome Anthony and Dianne are the Best when it comes to customer service and making you feel right at home . Thanks Guys!

The staff is very kind and understanding! The apartments are nice and decent size. Maintenance responds to work orders very quickly and effectively

This is a great quiet community. There is a beautiful scenery. Whenever I submit a work order, whatever I needed fix is completed within 3 business days.

Great place to call home! The office staff are very friendly. I am so grateful to live at the Reserve. I just renew my lease and I am not going nowhere until I buy my house.

Love the apartment but parking can be an issue. Sometimes the trash is terrible. Would like to see more family events so neighbors can interact with each other

Our stay has been amazing, matainance always respond accordingly if we ever have problems,and office staff is amazing, so glad that we moved here!

Good value, there are too many speed bumps and maintainence is slow to respond. The sprinklers spray parking spots and result in water spots. Random fees for administration and trash fees when you walk trash to the curb yourself.

Me and my boyfriend have only lived here for a couple weeks now but they have been so awesome all of our neighbors are amazing the staff is very helpful and great!