I've been living here for over 10 years, never had a problem, the pool is always clean and the gym as well. Maintenance staff is always around making sure the complex looks clean.

Thi is our home, we love it. However, this year some strange people moved in, too much cigarettes smoking which are making my kids sick. Besides i am happy

Very nice environment, the area is perfect it has all the major retail stores and shopping centers it has fishing swimming the gym is convenient and the trees create a lot of fresh air

Aside from minor pest problems inside and outside the apartments, the apartment is pretty nice. Maintenance team needs to actually read the requests and the office could be better at responding to emails.

It is closed to the mall and nice community; friendly staff and definitely a place to call home. It is also cloes to my school less than 15 minutes.

I love the maintenance service they always on time it’s a great place to live in me and my family loves it we feel home I will recommend this place to anyone

I love it here, and have had no major problems with the apartment itself. It is nice and convenient to the bus routes and everything I need to shop, go to restaurants, etc. The people are wonderful to work with.

The apartment is decent had some issues due to maintenance, the community of people seem friendly. I enjoy the location of the development surrounded by a slew of businesses with much variety.

The community seems pretty good. Haven't been there long, looking forward to see what all these amazing community rewards are about & unfold

Great community love it I suggest everyone to come here .maintenance satisfied staff great great environment for kids no noise at all,I love

A super value at controlled costs !😎🍷🕺👌 a pure home feeling of commitment and integrity. Beautiful pools swimming and other values. Rents controlled. I’m loving it ! Feel free as a bird safe and. Sound ! A hspppy place. To raise a kid or two !

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Parking is the worst. A lot of the times you have to park so far away from your building that it’s ridiculous. And oh my goodness maintenance is not the best but is also not the worst.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

A beautifully planned community. The staff is friendly and professional. The floor plans are spacious and nicely decorated. I am very excited to be moving in !

just moved in. Seems like a quiet area, no problems so far. I dont like that there is a guest registration and no assigned parking spots...

I like this place 😃 everything is clean , my first apartment and it was the best decision we have here like 6 months and here is secure and good

Excellent services every time I call I get what I ask for no complaints I’m really satisfied with the service this year is my third year leaving in this community

Residents don't care about cleanliness, my kids and I watched a drug deal go down in parking lot, my kids and I watched a drug deal go down in parking lot, parking authority don't monitor at the right times.They wait till 5:50 -6:00 Am to boot instead of 10:00 pm to 3:00 when the parking is bad. Reapairs are just bandaided.

Really great quiet community. A lot of parking, amenities, maintenance is always around. Hidden location and pets acceptable. Only thing is restricted to AT&T.

Great price, relatively safe community. Their is just too many staff changes which is a cause for concern at times. Pool area could be cleaned more frequently. These are minor adjustments but i feel comfortable with my family here.

It's very peaceful, friendly, and local. I actually enjoy this community. Only this that is a 1 star is all of the speed bumps, lol hate it.

So far the experience has not been that bad. It is a very quiet neighborhood which I enjoy and for the ost part seems pretty safe. The staff is friendly

Great and safe. Only a trash problem,people miss the dumpster.Thhe grounds keeper is so nice,always very pleasant, waves when ever I drive by.

I’ve lived here for 5 years and have truly enjoyed being here. It’s quiet in my building, parking has improved tremendously & management is constantly working to make residents happy. I’ve recommended a few people here already.

The community is good but over priced. Once Jennifer took over things started to get done. Non emergancies are finally completed within a resonable time. I'd kill to have the back pool cleaned at least a few times a week. But it is what it is I guess. Nathan and Jerry are amazing assets to the maintenance team and are really caring when they see you in apartment or outside on the street.

We have a wonderful unit with great neighbors! The move in process was smooth and the staff really seemed to care to get us an apartment as quick as possible.