The community is good but over priced. Once Jennifer took over things started to get done. Non emergancies are finally completed within a resonable time. I'd kill to have the back pool cleaned at least a few times a week. But it is what it is I guess. Nathan and Jerry are amazing assets to the maintenance team and are really caring when they see you in apartment or outside on the street.

We have a wonderful unit with great neighbors! The move in process was smooth and the staff really seemed to care to get us an apartment as quick as possible.

At first the apt was not what expected but management promised everything would be fixed and they did not go back on their word. Anthony is the best!!

Love the atmosphere and the office staff are very nice. If I have any problems they are quick to respond. Anthony is very nice and also help with my transition we moved there

My apartment community is safe, quite, and a pleasure to live. I moved from Indiana and could not have picked a better place to live. The staff has always been friendly which is something key I look for. The location is perfect for me as well. I love living here!

There is lots of parking for residents and guests. The apartments are a good size. The office staff is very friendly and nice. The landscape, apartments and appearance is outdated.

Very quietly place to live iwould recommend this community for everyone great amenities lots of parking space managemt is the best neighborhood very friendly

I enjoy my apartment and so far I dont have any problems with the neighbors and the seem to be respectful. When I put in a work order the management got on it quick.

So far so good. I like my stay here it is a peaceful place to live in. Saw w neoghboors and so far i like them as they are friendly. I like my apartment facing the lake i like the trees and it is covered the sun.

I have lived here for almost ten years. I have had a pretty good experience. They maintain the property pretty well. The maintenance department is awesome.

There's not very much for children to do. The park is surrounded by mud and all of the basketball courts have no nets anymore. No sidewalks or safe places to walk your child either. Kinda just stuck inside when you're home.

Needs to he more pet friendly. Spend the money and spray the land. We spend an additional $25 per pet and yet my dogs still end up getting fleas almost every time we walk them

Safe and quite . I have lived here for 7 years and had no security issues. Neighbors kept to themselves and the property is well maintained

If been here over 2 years staff always helpful but apps on my phone doesn’t work and parking always a problem but it’s small problems though

That's a very nice place with people who care of every single in your appartment. They have everything to make you comfortable, with security.

We love it so far! Everyone in the leasing office are nice are willing to work with you if you ever have finanicial problems and grest customer service.

I has been living by 2 years and this is an amazing community with a high-level customer services and maintenance!! Very comment for sure!! Pool-Gym-Tenis areas are great!!

Location was a key factor in choosing quiet everyone usually keep to themselves great area for those without transportation the convenience of grocery shopping and eating is within walking distance

I love living here. It’s pretty quiet, the staff is friendly, and the community is nice. It’s close to everything you need too which is a plus! I think my favorite part is the view off the lake at sunset... it’s something to see!

Very quiet, nice secluded community. Maintenance can be easily found and/or scheduled. Many amenities included which is nice. Only thing is AT&T is the only service allowed here.

Have lived here for a while and enjoy it as a whole. The updated look of the apartments a very nice. Older appliances tend to break a lot, but they tend to come and repair them within a few days.