Everyone has been really helpful. Everything has been fixed timely and we are looking forward to stay in our home as much as we can. We love it

I love living at The Reserve at Ashley Lake community. It's conveniently located near 24hr convenience stores and many restaurants. And an easy commute to work. I only wish there were more windows to let in more natural sunlight.

It’s ok living here, people pleasant and if there is a issue concerning the apartment they will fix ASAP. The office staff is best, Mrs. Solomon and Joey are great persons.

Noise is a little out of hand. Appliances are very old. Staff is good, maintenance comes fast. Wish the complex offered more to help fix or replace.

Fast service after a maintenance request, clear communication thru email. Kitchen counter mainly of very poor quality. Hot tub at the pool area should be reopened

Great place to live. It has became a affordable,very comfortable complex to live in. Always a quiet neighborhood. There hasnt been any complaints to this complex at all.

Overall, this is a nice place to live, I love that the gym is included because I want to utilize that more. There are other activities that they do that while I can't always participate in, am glad that others can. They seem to try to encourage a sense of community here and have people interact with each other, which is good. Sometimes we just don't know our neighbors, but with the activities they provide, it's easier to do.

Great community to live in. Feels safe. Office staff is always helpful and understanding. Only downside is the parking situation. Sometimes it's hard to park at your building.

It’ll be 6 years soon that I’ve been living here and I must say that it’s been a really pleasant experience! The office staff is the best!!!

The Staff here are awesome Anthony and Dianne are the Best when it comes to customer service and making you feel right at home . Thanks Guys!

The staff is very kind and understanding! The apartments are nice and decent size. Maintenance responds to work orders very quickly and effectively

This is a great quiet community. There is a beautiful scenery. Whenever I submit a work order, whatever I needed fix is completed within 3 business days.

Great place to call home! The office staff are very friendly. I am so grateful to live at the Reserve. I just renew my lease and I am not going nowhere until I buy my house.

Love the apartment but parking can be an issue. Sometimes the trash is terrible. Would like to see more family events so neighbors can interact with each other

Our stay has been amazing, matainance always respond accordingly if we ever have problems,and office staff is amazing, so glad that we moved here!

Good value, there are too many speed bumps and maintainence is slow to respond. The sprinklers spray parking spots and result in water spots. Random fees for administration and trash fees when you walk trash to the curb yourself.

Me and my boyfriend have only lived here for a couple weeks now but they have been so awesome all of our neighbors are amazing the staff is very helpful and great!

Very clean community and like living here. The units are clean and updated. The residents are nice and friendly. The parking is good too. Looking forward to community events.

It’s comfortable to love At The Reserve Apartment, whenever I have an issue with anything in my apartment and make a report on it , it’s address as soon as possible which with a day or two.

Great place to live. The neighborhood is not too loud and it is secluded from the main road. The lake is also a great addition to the neighborhood

Peaceful and friendly neighbors !!! Clean environment. The kids enjoy the pool during the summertime. Love the water, ducks, and palm trees!!!

Too many speed bumps. Rent is high for the place. I’ve been there 3 years and the rent went up 100 last time. Always managers changing but other than that it’s alright.

So far so good I’ve been enjoying my stay here. Maintenance is fast. My home layout is beautiful. Neighborhood is quiet. Would def recommend

Very nice and convenient , friendly,swimming pool is very nice the gym is great when everything is functioning well relaxing place at the deck fishing it’s good the building are often clean

It a nice place no load noises, the people in the office are all nice and friendly. If something breaks they fix it really fast . I have been here for almost 2 years and I have no complaints