Needs to he more pet friendly. Spend the money and spray the land. We spend an additional $25 per pet and yet my dogs still end up getting fleas almost every time we walk them

Safe and quite . I have lived here for 7 years and had no security issues. Neighbors kept to themselves and the property is well maintained

If been here over 2 years staff always helpful but apps on my phone doesn’t work and parking always a problem but it’s small problems though

That's a very nice place with people who care of every single in your appartment. They have everything to make you comfortable, with security.

We love it so far! Everyone in the leasing office are nice are willing to work with you if you ever have finanicial problems and grest customer service.

I has been living by 2 years and this is an amazing community with a high-level customer services and maintenance!! Very comment for sure!! Pool-Gym-Tenis areas are great!!

Location was a key factor in choosing quiet everyone usually keep to themselves great area for those without transportation the convenience of grocery shopping and eating is within walking distance

I love living here. It’s pretty quiet, the staff is friendly, and the community is nice. It’s close to everything you need too which is a plus! I think my favorite part is the view off the lake at sunset... it’s something to see!

Very quiet, nice secluded community. Maintenance can be easily found and/or scheduled. Many amenities included which is nice. Only thing is AT&T is the only service allowed here.

Have lived here for a while and enjoy it as a whole. The updated look of the apartments a very nice. Older appliances tend to break a lot, but they tend to come and repair them within a few days.