The Reserve at Mill Creek

4.4

4.4

It's a nice, safe community. Gated and very well kept. I have lived here for 2 months and have no complains whatsoever. The staff is kind and helpful and the facilities are nice. I have used the gym several times and the pool is fantastic. The community seems to be mostly young professionals and older couples.
Very quiet especially at night. Couldn’t ask for a better location in Florence SC. Great place for young professionals especially Doctors and nurses as well as retirees
I absolutely love my apartment here! The community is safe and I love the big, beautiful pool! However, you’re not allowed to use the community grills after sunset (which gets annoying in February when the sun sets before dinner time) and the pool always had dead bugs in it. The maintence staff was very responsive to apartment needs, though, and my issues were usually fixed within a day. But for the Florence area, this place is outrageously overpriced. Water, garbage, sewage, pest control, etc. ARE NOT included in the base rent, so I was paying close to $1,000/mo just to live here in a one bed, one bath. I’m now moving to a 2 bed 2 bath for $200 LESS a month and everything previously mentioned is included in that base pay. It’s ridiculous! I’m hoping that the Reserve lowers their rent to match the area one day, for I really loved living here.
Best luxury apartment in town, staff is amazing everyone at front office is so helpful. Wish pest control was included with monthly rent also wish they cleaned the breeze was
I love my pool view! It’s very quite on my floor. I like that I can drop off my trash right on my way out. Plus having a security gate was very important in my decision.
I'm new to the Florence area. When asking several of my new coworkers about places to live in Florence, The Reserve At Mill Creek was the first answer given each time. The office staff is very friendly, not much noise from neighbors.
This is the perfect place for my family. This neighborhood is very Safe and very clean! All of the staff has been wonderful throughout our stay here.
These are the nicest apartments I have lived in. We have all the amenities we could ever need. The grounds are kept up very nice, and the community is very quiet.
Great community atmosphere. Love that the complex is gated and quiet. The amenities are well maintained. The leasing office staff is very helpful.
Love the quiet and security. Quite happy here. Well kept grounds and inviting activities. Haven't tried the pool yet but it looks very refreshing.