I love living here! I have everything I need! It’s lovely here and I don’t see myself living any where else. Everything I need is within a mile or two away!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Location is central but private. Amenities are better than most places I've been to. The recent parking lot updates were definitely needed. I wish the gates would stay fixed but overall its been a great experience.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Love living here. Well tended exterior and no worries about pest control, fire alarms or changing air filters. Staff is always friendly and pleasant to deal with.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I have just moved in and have have had no issues so far with my apartment. I may have missed something in my move in packet but I am not sure which mailbox is mine. They are not very well labeled for residents to know which is theirs

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I have only have been here a few weeks and its been nothing but quite and peaceful. The few neighbors I have met have been friendly. The maintenace crew is friendly as well.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Overall is good but the Gym is the dirtiest place. Equipments are out of service. No one cleans the equipment. Lots of dirt and dust underneath and near equipments. I informed the manager week ago. But no change yet.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Love the area. Peiple are great amd real queit at night.when i moved in. Peiple were really nice amd great service amd help. I recommend living here. Such a grear place.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I like that this is a quiet community. Mostly college age and professional age students and older residents. The grounds are well kept and the maintenance staff are prompt and nice.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

It's quiet and well maintained! Maintenance requests are handled quickly. I like it here and I feel safe. I love the car care area and vacuum.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

So far so good! Neighbors are friendly and not too loud! I feel at peace when I come home which is super important to me! I like how I'm able to stay to myself and enjoy my personal space. I don't care to much to fight the spiders or spider webs coming up the stairs though! Staff is super friendly and supportive. The ladies in the office do an amazing job at fulfilling our needs. Staff if very efficient! Glad I chose The Reserve!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The property staff are very nice and a pleasure to do business with. The grounds are well kept and our daughter really enjoys the large pool area.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

It's getting much better. Moving in was not as smooth as we wanted, but the space has been a good fit. We are enjoying living here and are looking forward to the rest of the year.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Overall a really peaceful community, I’ve enjoyed living here so far even if just for a little time. I look forward to seeing how the next year goes

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I’ve been living here for about a month and l could not be happier. I love my apartment, very spacious and nice upscale touchs. Love all the extra storage space, the ceiling fans and crown molding. Grounds are well kept, and my dog enjoys the dog park. Very pleased

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The Reserve is a beautiful place to live and is reasonably priced for what they have to offer. This was exactly what we were looking for. Everyone is very friendly.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I am recently new here ( 1 month)but my experience so far has been great. The staff are fantastic, willing to help with any issues and concerns. Haven't really had a chance to interact with the neighbors,two have moved out already but everyone seems to be friendly.I am here for only a short time but so far very please I found this place!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I love the community and all of the perks that come with it. The only thing that I do not like or wish to change if the fact that the staff here (minus maintenance) doesn’t seem to know anything. They’re always confused when I make inquiries and I’ve been given the runaround a few times due to their confusion. Other than that, the community is excellent

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I think the facility is far from premier or luxury, price is way too high for the area ex: I pay the same amount t for the same sq ft in buckhead atlanta, doesnt take too much thought to see that that's not equal living for the price.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Nice staff - pleasant surroundings. Would be nice if hallways were kept a little cleaner. Many moths fly around. Maybe can need to exterminate more often.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I moved here with only a week's notice. I was frantic to find a good place to live. The staff was able to find me a good apartment and have it ready for move-in within 5 days. I have always been greeted with kindness and cookies. Another plus is they love seeing my dog around and always have treats for him!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I love living here! It’s quiet I feel safe, my neighbors are friendly!! I’m close to everything I need. Credit Union, grocery store, pharmacy

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Apartments are beautiful and spacious, very well kept. Appliances are a little dated. But the pool and grounds are always clean and beautiful.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

So far we have enjoyed living here and the amenities are a positive aspect. The only complaint I would have is the exterior needs to be kept up a littl better

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I like how quiet it is and all the accommdities there is. I love how maintenance will come quickly to fix any problem we have. The pool and mini gym is great

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Reasonably priced with a lovely pool, would be higher with working grills in the resident area and improved trash services. Maintenance is quick and attentive.