The Reserve at Mill Creek

Ive actually chosen The Reserve @ Millcreek my retirement home I can’t and don’t want to cut grass or rake leaves or do any beatification outside of my main living area. I feel safe here...as long as the rent doesn’t go crazy I’m home! I’ve signed my 4th lease
I really enjoy staying at The Reserve at Mill Creek. The community is quite and relaxed. The property is well maintained. Like the fact the apartments come with washer and dryers.
Neighbors have been friendly. Love the layout of the apartment. Not 5 stars because there is $15 trash fee but the trash compactor seems to be MIA.
Nice environment with gate which makes it feel safer. however the card doesn't work on my side of gate have to use pin number which could take more time. This sucks when raining. Needs stronger water pressure in bathroom hard to shower. The trash dump needs to be taken out more, loads up fast. Need faster repairs on couple street lights, dog fences.
Love the hospitality from the staff! Move in was very smooth. I wish the apartment could have been better cleaned, but my overall experience was great!
Love living here! The apartments are beautiful and the staff is very friendly. The amenities are an added bonus to an already great community.
My move in was hassle-free and the staff has been very informative and nice, I only had a few minor issues during my transition into my new home, however, the maintenance team fixed them immediately.
Wonderful living experience. Best in the area. The grounds are beautiful and we'll maintained. Buildings are bright and colorful. In addition, community events are fun. I would love another cookout.
Beautiful complex. Staff are friendly and respond to maintenance requests promptly. My only complaints are that the cielings are very thin and I wish the common hallways were cleaned more frequently
I absolutely love living here!! Awesome atmosphere & terrific people. The community that this place offers truly makes my husband and i feel like we’re at home!