The Reserve at Mill Creek

4.4

4.4

I have only lived here for 2 days, but I already love it. The maintenance team came out and fixed our light problem in a timely fashion, and did an excellent job. Everyone has been so pleasant and nice so far, and I’m excited to see what the future holds.
Everything here has been okay, anytime we have an issue that involves maintenance, they’ve are always on top of it. Joannie and Stephanie have been wonderful as well.
Great quality for price. Great secluded location- my reason for living here. Great measure of cleanliness upon move in to the apartment. The one issue that that the walkway, corridor, of the apartment building, itself, is littered with spiders and other little pests. I wish there was a community broom or pressure washer, something of that nature, so I, or other residents, could clean it.
I have been impressed so far with all the things that i have seen. It is a great location and wonderful people Lauren is the best. She is really the reason I chose to live there
Best apartment I have ever lived in so far! Rooms are clean, lots of storage space. Staff is friendly. Amenities are great. These apartments are well worth the cost.
We love living at The Reserve at Mill Creek! Our pups loves the dog park here. The pool and gated community were a bonus for us! Everyone here has been great thus far
I have enjoyed my experience with The Reserve at Mill Creek thus far. I am excited to see what is to come in the upcoming months as a resident here.
We came here last minute after our lease at a different apartment community fell through. The leasing staff were amazing and were able to get us into an apartment within a week. Compared to other complexes in the area this is definitely one of the best options considering all the amenities and the quality of the community.
My apartment community is great, everyone has be so nice and helpful. They go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable and I was very appreciative of that. I feel safe there and the amenities are lovely. I’m looking forward to my entire stay there.
This place has everything you could need and the people are really friendly too: it’s expensive for Florence but ultimately I think you get your money’s worth. Definitely would recommend to family or friend