I am recently new here ( 1 month)but my experience so far has been great. The staff are fantastic, willing to help with any issues and concerns. Haven't really had a chance to interact with the neighbors,two have moved out already but everyone seems to be friendly.I am here for only a short time but so far very please I found this place!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I love the community and all of the perks that come with it. The only thing that I do not like or wish to change if the fact that the staff here (minus maintenance) doesn’t seem to know anything. They’re always confused when I make inquiries and I’ve been given the runaround a few times due to their confusion. Other than that, the community is excellent

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I think the facility is far from premier or luxury, price is way too high for the area ex: I pay the same amount t for the same sq ft in buckhead atlanta, doesnt take too much thought to see that that's not equal living for the price.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Nice staff - pleasant surroundings. Would be nice if hallways were kept a little cleaner. Many moths fly around. Maybe can need to exterminate more often.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I moved here with only a week's notice. I was frantic to find a good place to live. The staff was able to find me a good apartment and have it ready for move-in within 5 days. I have always been greeted with kindness and cookies. Another plus is they love seeing my dog around and always have treats for him!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I love living here! It’s quiet I feel safe, my neighbors are friendly!! I’m close to everything I need. Credit Union, grocery store, pharmacy

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Apartments are beautiful and spacious, very well kept. Appliances are a little dated. But the pool and grounds are always clean and beautiful.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

So far we have enjoyed living here and the amenities are a positive aspect. The only complaint I would have is the exterior needs to be kept up a littl better

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I like how quiet it is and all the accommdities there is. I love how maintenance will come quickly to fix any problem we have. The pool and mini gym is great

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Reasonably priced with a lovely pool, would be higher with working grills in the resident area and improved trash services. Maintenance is quick and attentive.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

i pay for pest control every month, but don't ever get my apartment sprayed. Not happy with that experience, why am I paying for a service I am not reviving?

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Management very friendly, helpful. Apartment spacious, comfortable surroundings. Kitchen is nice, but would prefer if appliances and counters upgraded

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I enjoy all of the apartment amenities the community has to offer. The leasing office has been very helpful with move in and answering all of my questions.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The neighborhood is very quiet and safe. The front office is very helpful with any problem you may have or just general knowledge about the area.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Great quiet and luxury place to live in Florence. Honestly best neighborhood to rent in! I have lived here for 2+ years and haven't looked back since!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Appartment is great but we have been asking for months to have a mess caused by another tenant in the flowerbed to be cleaned up and the grills have been down for months as well.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

A very quiet & relaxing place to live! The pool is great & they have a small play area for kids! The staff is friendly and helpful. Room sizes are great also!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The staff has been very friendly and helpful and the apartment complex is in a great area. I appreciate the quietness of the neighborhood and all the things that are implemented for the residents!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The Reserve at Mill Creek is a Beautiful, quiet resort style place to live. It's a diverse community and the Staff is AMAZING :)....I'm Enjoying my stay...:)

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

We absolutely love living here! The apartments are the best in Florence. There are plenty of community activities to partake in. The pool and clubhouse are also super nice.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

My experience has been awesome at Reserve at Mill Creek. The leasing agents are extremely friendly and helpful, and the maintenance staff is very efficient. The neighborhood is clean and quiet, and they are more than welcoming with pets!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

My husband and I both love it here. I absolutely love that there is a pool. Our apartment is the perfect size. We just decided to renew our lease for another year. Our only downfall is living on the 3rd floor which I guess isn’t really a downfall because we get our exercise.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I really like living there. The only problem is that my car has been damaged twice in the parking lot. I think it has a lot to do with who they're letting live there now. They say they're luxury apartments but it's becoming more and more a regular apartment.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Love the quiet and security. Quite happy here. Well kept grounds and inviting activities. Haven't tried the pool yet but it looks very refreshing.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Great community atmosphere. Love that the complex is gated and quiet. The amenities are well maintained. The leasing office staff is very helpful.