I absolutely love my apartment here! The community is safe and I love the big, beautiful pool! However, you’re not allowed to use the community grills after sunset (which gets annoying in February when the sun sets before dinner time) and the pool always had dead bugs in it. The maintence staff was very responsive to apartment needs, though, and my issues were usually fixed within a day. But for the Florence area, this place is outrageously overpriced. Water, garbage, sewage, pest control, etc. ARE NOT included in the base rent, so I was paying close to $1,000/mo just to live here in a one bed, one bath. I’m now moving to a 2 bed 2 bath for $200 LESS a month and everything previously mentioned is included in that base pay. It’s ridiculous! I’m hoping that the Reserve lowers their rent to match the area one day, for I really loved living here.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Very quiet especially at night. Couldn’t ask for a better location in Florence SC. Great place for young professionals especially Doctors and nurses as well as retirees

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

It's a nice, safe community. Gated and very well kept. I have lived here for 2 months and have no complains whatsoever. The staff is kind and helpful and the facilities are nice. I have used the gym several times and the pool is fantastic. The community seems to be mostly young professionals and older couples.