Love The Reserve! If I ever have a problem they take care of it in seconds. Staff is absolutly amazing. Very sweet and lively every time I go into the office.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The maintenance workers are really great this year! They seem to go above and beyond to get the job done. I am tired of seeing trash on the stairways throughout my unit...I don't know what can be done about this issue.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The Reserve is a great neighborhood to live in & safe. Great club house with a pool , library , bar area , workout room & much more. They keep you updated with all the local stuff that is going on in the neighborhood. I love living out here

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Great job. Maintenance request are done in a well timely manner. Text message system is very helpful and is a great way to reach out to the residents.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The reserve is doing a very great job. I love living here in the reserve. This is probably the best student housing in Greensboro. Keep up the good work.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I think The Reserve is a nice place to live and I like that it is a gated community even though the gates aren't in affect yet. I enjoyed the welcome week activities.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Definitely one of the best apartments I have lived in. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests are handled quickly which surprised me seeing as how big it is.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

With this being my first year here at The Reserve I'm already enjoying everything. From the floor plans, to the Staff, the envolvment with everyone and the community itself is just overall great

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Staff are friendly, although sometimes I do have concerns and people at the front aren't always that friendly. I get it everyone has their good and bad days but you have to put that aside.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love staying at this residence! From the rooms, to the pool, to the grilling area. Being from South Carolina, The Reserve at Greensboro makes me feel as close to home as I possibly could.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Should be a little more professional. Always provided with different information from staff members when I speak with someone. My payment for my rent for misplaced & I was provided false information several times.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The reserve is really making improvements with the community as a whole , I feel like they are really making moves to make every more comfortable for the people that are living here

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Enjoying my stay so far at the reserve been really fun and exciting for me as a first year resident here. Hoping to continue enjoying my stay for the rest of the year

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Experience is okay, one thing I did not like was how we paid a full months rent August 15th then had to pay another $515 within 2 weeks or so.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Is really awesome super friendly and helpful. Has really exciting events all the time. Pet friendly is the best. Only thing is the walk way for the steps could be cleaner but excellent no matter what.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The furniture sticks a little. There is a new repair weekly. The staff is inadequate in giving exceptional customer service. There also is trash in the parking lot.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

My issues get resolved in a timely manner. I like that the employees really do try to help even when they aren't sure of what to do. I love the pool.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I think service has been okay this far. When it comes to the work orders that you place in your account they seem to be pretty quick depending on the job asked for

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Great job on servicing ! They are the only residence that I can sense that cares about me and my roommates . Also there's so many familiar faces

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It would be a great experience to live in the grove campas . I will recommend to other friend to live in the grove it safety and amazing stuff.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

In all honesty, I think that the front office staff could use more training when it comes to customer service & knowing how to get accurate information for residents. A lot of them could also have a better attitude when handling us.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love the atmosphere. I think some things could have been better organized but communication is good so we stay informed. overall I enjoy living here. I

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love it here so far. I'm enjoying my stay. I feel at home. I just wish the thermostat would allow us to keep it warmer than 69 degrees! It's always freezing in my apartment!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It has been an interesting experience so far. I am fond of the ambience here at the reserve. I cannot wait to see what is in store for the rest of the year.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Y'all are doing great. This is a beautiful apartment supplied to students in all of Greensboro. I love the room and the view that I have from my living room window.