I love the grove for the nice, new look of the apartment complex. The facilities are great. However, when the hours for the facilities are continuously shortened with changes in hours it is not beneficial for residents. It is beneficial for management. Residents need more time to use the tavern, bistro, computer lab (!!) and especially the pool (!!). The pool already does not have a lifeguard so I do not understand why it needs to close when the clubhouse shuts down for the evening. My issues have come with the lack of organization that I have experienced since becoming a resident. Primarily, I dealt with the Clubhouse not being ready. I have had issues with checks being lost and then being charged as if it bounced. The maintenance is very responsive and the issues I have had with organization have been resolved. I believe the Grove still has time to learn and grow. I am hoping that ACH Living can help to improve the complex.

The chairs are easily broken. Ice machine stopped working after being repair once already and the air vent specifically in my room doesn't function properly.

The walls are thin so everything can be heard and the quality of appliances is mediocre. The grove greensboro is in great location from the universities but trains ride by often.

I love the grove , it's a beautiful environment it's close to everything in the city and the people are wonderful as well. So glad I chose this place to live

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

You guys have been amazing thus far! Since me and my new roommates have signed our new lease and taken the tour of the facility everything has been great

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Break-ins, trash pile ups, late fees placed on account, heat didn't work for 1-2 weeks, was told to hire my own exterminator to get rid of gnats that were here BEFORE I moved in, gate almost never works, management and staff are rude, took my check and couldn't produce a receipt due to a new system. Some things are improving but I've already been dealing with these issues for longer than I should have

Apartments are fine, but you can get a lot more space at a better price nearby if you ignore amenities. Bus doesn't always run, the gate rarely closes. The grounds have trash all over.

the office staff is amazing! the CAs are always so friendly, patient, and helpful. Also the grounds are much cleaner and it is much more aesthetically pleasing

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The Grove is a good place to live. I enjoy it, however they are raising their rent a lot. I don't think they realize that it is mainly students here and many are living off the refund check.

The Grove is great! They are very helpful at the front desk and they are really good at answering calls. If something is wrong maintenance will take care of it in a timely manner!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Great customer service! I love that the employees make it their business to learn the names of their residents. I like that my peers are the ones working. It shows how great this place is for students.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I don't feel as if I'm receiving all that I can be living in this community. I'm also continuously being charged hidden fees. $300 fee randomly appeared on my bill this past month.

Sometimes people at front desk do not answer the phone. Furniture, especially desk/table chairs are falling apart. Not nearly enough guest parking.

I dont see my community fee going toward programs, nor do I see clean stairwells. I see the property littered with flyers about renewing and being bombarded with "renew... renew.. renew" rather than thank you for being a current resident.

Some of the staff have been rude. Most likely because they're college students as well. Management is hard to get in contact with and facilities aren't cleaned regularly.

Very poor management. The roommate finder quiz was also poor, and I was re-moved into an apartment that was damaged. Dirty floors with dog pee, tattered blinds, and scratched furniture.

Great housing and amenities, they match you with a similar roommate to avoid issues. Close to both UNCG and NC A&T, while also providing a shuttle.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Apartments are nice and spacious, facilities are great but office management lacks a bit. The shuttle is not regular and is frequently canceled for the day.

Pretty good, I had a couple of problems pertaining to maintenance during the first 2 weeks. Other than that, pretty decent, pretty enjoyable place to stay.

Things are not always organized and the people working the front desk are NEVER on the same page. They all always tell me different things when I ask the SAME question.

So far I've had a great experience since living here in the grove. The employees are always smiling , willing to help and all around awesome.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Maintenance is slow! My ice maker has been broke for three months. We have put in plenty of request and it still has not been fixed. Our chairs are broken down! Very unhappy with this place of living

I love staying at the Grove, the only thing I would like is for vistor parking lots to be relatively closer. I wish that they would have a larger allowance for utilities as well.

I have not had any issues or concerns within the past two years on living here. The staff is socially involved and always making it a fun place to call home.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The Grove is a pretty cool place with friendly people. I haven't had any major issues with anyone. I've been staying here since the place has open.