The grove maintaince is pretty good and reliable. A lot of water bugs! A lot of noise. However it is a great location and is very close to NCAT and UNCG

I love staying at the grove it’s a nice place to stay and it’s very clean and up to date. They have a bus that’s goes back and forth from school to pick up the residents and that’s a plus! My room is very big and the workers are very nice and helpful. They make sure the parking lot is cleaned and doesn’t look dirty.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Very amazing resident experience. Nice rooms, community and staff. I live the amenities, just wish the gate to the entrance was operational on a daily basis.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I would recommend this apartment to anyone! Reasonable and affordable for any college student. Compared to any other apartment, the fact that necessities are included really make me happy!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Living here is decent. Nice amount of space and leasing office is very reliable. Maintenance is also is helpful. The only feedback I would give is to address the roach problem. They come every now and then. also code gate system doesn’t work.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

This place is a safe haven and I love staying here. The staff is nice and very helpful. And maintenance works ina reasonable amount of time. Thank you

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

My overall experience was okay, the staff is pretty cool and the neighborhood is appealing. I wouldn't say The Reserve is five stars because I did encounter some issues but, it is a chill place to live.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Things can be better, however, it’s better than most apartment complexes. The main perks: shuttle, fully furnished. Utilities should be included instead having an allowance, if I’m paying almost $600 on rent I feel as though that’s fair.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I will be a new resident August 2018. My visit, tour and application experience was great and easy. I’m looking forward to being a resident of The Reserve

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I definitely would recommended the reserve to my potential residents but the not cons about this complex is the limited visitor parking and the urgency of security.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Just from doing the application and got approved, I really liked the way I was contacted by Dre and from the looks of the apartment I believe I'm going to love it!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Love my spacious living area and room include walk in closet. The bus makes it convenient to get to campus! Friendly and helpful staff! Enjoying my stay

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

the apartment needs to improve the pest control. They come but it seems like some of the issues are not being completely resolved. a stronger pesticide needs to be used

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love my experience here at the reserve . Great people , great daily experience . Very happy I am here . I remember when I first moved here I didn’t know what to expect but I am definitely happy I chose the reserve .

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I like it here a lot but the walls are very thin. I can bear everybody doing just about anything. Sometimes I'm even sleep and I can hear somebody upstairs get out their bed and use the bathroom! Its annoying!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Since I been living here the community has been trash. Around my apartment it is dirty been that way for about a month. Maintenance request didn’t get answered just a trash experience right now

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The reserve is a great place to live! Management and staff are always helpful and willing to answer any questions. For the most part areas around my apartment building stay clean.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

My first time experience was great from the time i walked in to the time i signed the lease. The staff was extremely helpful with the leasing process.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

So far my resident expirence has been okay. I live on the first floor so I had an incident with somebody trying to break into my apartment last year and the neighborhood was no help in getting my belongings back

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Staff is very friendly, amenities and activities are fun! All around great place to live for a very affordable price! They make sure they are engaged with the community as well!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love living at the reserve. Every one is so nice and helpful. They vibe is is so chill and fun yet professional. They’re always having extra things to do for residents.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The reserve is very peaceful. Anytime I have a problem, maintenance fixes it as soon as possible. They are very fast and efficient with their work.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Love that it’s gated, and majority of students reside here! Moderately quiet , perfect place for students to reside! Kind staff and nice neighborhood ! Could use more visitors parking though , preferably closest to 106.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I’ve enjoyed my stay , and they have treated me well. I would recommend people to move out here if they are looking for an apartment while in college

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Friendly staff great neighborhood i was looking for a student apartment that didnt have broken and cheap appliances the complex is clean and gated