I really enjoy my apartment and all the amenities the Reserve offers. I do wish the parking situation in the Winter could be improved. I find it very difficult to find a parking spot and the snow banks definitely don't help.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I think that this place is better than the Ave because it’s a good first apartment for college students. It’s cheaper than places at home and it’s realtively nice

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Great place, they are very strict though. They tow unregistered cars a lot. Also, if you are even the slightest loud they will threaten with a violation.

I enjoy the convenience of the Reserve - the location is close to campus, the service is great, and amenities like the gym and pool are an added bonus.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I love living at the reserve! The area is great the only complaint I would have is how bad the pot holes get in the winter time, other than that it is a great place to live!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Amazing place to live with amazing people. Maintenance is always there to fix any problem we might have! They are so friendly and we always feel important!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

So far my experience with the reserve has been great. On tours to the apartments the staff has been very helpful and eager to answer questions. The attitude that the staff has is what attracted me to live there. I recently signed my lease and look forward to living here.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The Reserve has its pros and cons but overall has been a very welcoming community and always willing to help. Although I have had trouble with random roommates, I did decide to resign here for next year (with friends) because the staff is always very willing to help. Would for sure recommend over the other apartment complexes in the area

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The reserve is a great place to live! It’s very clean and there’s a ton of things to do! So many friendly faces working there to greet you, as well. Just signed my lease

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

It is pretty good here in this apartment complex. I moderately enjoy where I live. I really like having a personal bathroom and having a washer and dryer in the apartment.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

This place is a lot better than most of the housing in Orono. It would be very hard to find all that this place offers somewhere else at their price

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

i love living at the reserve. i love my roommates, there is plenty of parking, and the office always has nice events for the residents. Maintenance is very good at responding and fixing what needs to be fixed. Nice community

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I looked around other places before signing a lease at The Reserve. I liked the idea of having my own bathroom... because that meant I wouldn’t be sharing with anyone else.

Nice people and a good vibe. Can't complain about anything I've experienced so far and I greatly look forward to spending next year here!!!!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The reserve is a great place to live. Very energetic and welcoming staff. All the amenities are incredible from the tanning beds to the free printing.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Absolutely love the atmosphere here. The staff are genuinely friendly, and maintenance always responds to problems in a timely manner! Definitely going to renew for next semster

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I like the reserve. The amenities like the gym are are really useful especially when its busy at the UMaine gym. The downside would be how they tow cars and then when you go to get your car back they expect an outrageous amount of money.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Very mediocre, internet is extremely weak, appliances continously are in disrepair, the too floor is too hot and the lower florlors are freezing.

I am a new resident of the Reserve and moved in about 6 months ago from Orchard Trails. The rooms are bigger, not having to share a bathroom is probably the biggest perk, the walk in closet is a huge bonus, and its been the best dog-friendly living space if lived in. The access to free printing, wifi, and gym space is also perfect for busy student schedules

I love living here. The staff is always quick and attentive to any needs we have. The cozy environments of the apartments make you feel at home!

Poor accommodations, freezing house, poorly insulated, consistent up-charges on heat even though it is set 65... shouldn't of lived here. Next semester I will get as far away as I can

I like the apartment itself however sound travels very easily and walls are very thin so you can hear everything. Also there is no hot water for anyone else if one person takes a shower

Living at the reserve has been great! The staff and maintenance are super nice and always willing to help! Can’t wait to move into my 4 bedroom next year!

Living at the reserve has been awesome! It’s close to campus. I usually always have a parking spot and my apartment is super cozy. We have a gym and everyone at the clubhouse is really nice.

Overall I love living here. There are just a few things that I have had some issues with. One is the the lack of parking in and around certain buildings. I know it is difficult to add parking at this point but some more parking would be helpful. I think that one way to improve our amenities would be to add a stair stepper to the gym and try and fix the stationary bikes.