So far, my experience living here has been positive. My apartment is very "homey" and I feel safe and secure here. I love the pool and the gym!

The individual rooms are great and it’s nice to have your own bathroom. The grounds are very clean and the pool is nice especially during the warmer months. Having your own lease is great

So far, i really like it here. The apartment when i moved in was clean and all the appliances worked. It is very quiet and all the staff are very friendly. I love how spacious my bedroom, closet and bathroom are!

Great place to live during school year. It is in close proximity to the UMaine campus and has numerous amenities that make this a great place to live.

It’s been a good two years here at the reserve. They have a nice pool, and nice apartments. They offer grocery bingo and it’s the bees knees.

The community here is super nice and the front office is really helpful with any and all issues that we have encountered so far! Having a smaller community and a quieter living space really allows for me to focus on my studies and really thrive in classes when I’m studying in the comfort of my own room

Affordable, close to campus, I get my own bedroom and bathroom, there is a place to do homework, swim, and workout! Not to mention, if I ever need maintenance, they do it for free and in a timely fashion!

It was clean and well kept when we moved in. The service is good when we need it and the employees are friendly. I would recommend this apartment complex to other students because of my good experience here.

I really enjoy the apartment community around here. Everyone here seems to be really friendly. Also, I like how there is always a walking trail right across the street.

The reserve is a nice place to stay. It gets a bit roudy at night with people drunk and partying but it’s not too bad. I would like to get a coffee before I start my day, so it would be great if you could fix your coffee machine in the main office.

Really enjoying the community, it was a push for me to get an apartment and the reserve made it easier then I expected. Great spot, not to far to the grocery store, or to ride bike trails, and even campus to actually go to class. Would recommend.

So far, I have had a positive experience here living at the reserve. We have had many maintenance issues, but they have been quick to respond and fix the problems. The apartments are nice and having your own bathroom is a definite plus.

I love living here. The cleanliness is unbelievable and the community feels very safe all the time. Having my own bed and bath makes for the perfect place to live.

Great place to live at a reasonable price! The internet is fast and the private bathroom is really great. It’s also great that you can have pets here.

The community has a great atmosphere. Everyone is very respectful and I often meet new people that are all very friendly. The maintenance team responds very quick to any issues, this is very helpful.

Outside is kept very clean! Love the amenities. Staff is all very friendly and always helpful also a huge plus they are pet friendly. I only wish they had a dumpster on the other side of the apartment complex.

I love the location, it makes it easier and more safe for me to travel. The community is clean and quiet. Everyone is very considerate and the front desk staff is very accommodating.

Great location and facilities. Nice spacious apartment with own room and individual leases which is nice. Friendly helpful staff. 24/7 gym is very convenient.

This is a great place to live. The cable and internet is provided along with furniture which comes in handy when youre a college student. I only gave 4.5 stars because they charged me $50 for leaving my plant outside and my recyclables on the porch.

My favorite part about living here is the clubhouse. It's so warm and friendly. It's always a great place to get homework done, and the free printing is really convenient. The staff at the front desk takes their time to make each visit personal and they try and get to know you. The gym on the property is always clean and is great for a quick workout.

Weekends are wild yet quiet when you need them to be, a lot of fire alarms that die down in 5 minutes around dinner, but all in all still 100 times better than dorm life. Also, the drive to class isn’t terrible either. Expect for that roundabout.

I enjoy living at the reserve since it is such a nice community. I love the rec center, apartment layout and it’s cheaper than some other apartments nearby.

I love the physical community. The grass and sidewalks are always so clean and well kept. I love that dogs are allowed, they’re everywhere! It’s quiet here and not a huge partying apartment complex which I love

So far everything at the Reserve has been great! We have had a few issues with our appliances but the maintenance staff has been very helpful and quick to fix the problems.

The move in was great. Really simple. The apartment was clean and up to par for the most part. Maintenance was very helpful in getting everything fixed that needed to be fixed. So far I'm liking it.