Love it! Easy living and very friendly and safe environment! Some things were a bit damaged but nothing you can’t live around! Would highly recommend to people who like to live quietly and reserved (:

Heating can be rough in four person apartments because heat comes from top floors down, but great experience so far. Living with ease because of the great amenities provided!

I've had a good experience so far living at the Reserve in Orono. It's a nice community and very close to the University, which I really love.

The reserve has many great amenities. Quiet and safe community feel. Staff is friendly and helpful. The electricity overages every month is annoying, but reasonable.

The Reserve is a great apartment complex for students at UMaine. It is very close to campus and hosts a number of fun events throughout the year.

Besides the noise from the stairs from my bedroom, the amenities are great and I enjoy living here! The pool is awesome and I love grocery bingo

The rooms are great, the neighbors are just a little loud. Are door also gets stuck so we need to pull in order to open the door. But everyone seems friendly

Enjoying my time living at The Reserve. They offer a lot of cool things to the members, they are prompt with service requests, and overall everything seems to be clean.

My stay has been great so far. we have had a couple issues with little things and they service was great. Called for an oder and they came right away. Also I had this water issue in my room and they were there within 2 min and got it fixed. everything is going great

I love it here! The front desk staff is helpful and maintenance always gets done fast. Our unit was clean and the appliances and furniture are really nice.

I think the reserve is a great spot to live! You get your own bathrooms. A large bedroom, and all of the essential amenities. Friendly faculty and fun events!

I enjoy living at The Reserve! The atmosphere is like living in a resort with the pool, the gym and the community events at the clubhouse. The staff is friendly and professional as well as the matainence workers along with being prompt and able to fix the problem quickly!

Everyone on the phone as well as in person were very nice and understanding. It was also very easy to schedule a tour. They answered any questions that I had.

Living at the Reserve has been a great experience. The front desk staff are always so friendly and willing to answer any questions I may have.

The people who work at the front desk are always very kind and helpful. I wish there was a more strict lockdown on pet owners in the winter to clean up after dogs.

I love it already. There’s a lot of people I know who go here and love it as well. My friends are excited to share an apartment complex with me.

I’m really excited to begin living here. My sister lived within this complex before hand and she was very pleased with the community around her. Great value for what you’re receiving.

I love the environment and everything the reserve has to offer! From the 24/7 gym to excellent maintenance staff. Any time I have a question it’s answered immediately. I can’t wait to spend another year here when I renew my lease! Best college community ever!

Within the state of Maine, conflicts between individuals and other parties involving their intellectual property and copyright law violations occur more frequently than not, and in many cases take an extensive amount of time to resolve

The entire leasing process was very easy and convenient. Everyone in the office I dealt with was very nice and willing to answer any questions I had.

I love this place it’s so nice. The pool is awesome and the residents are fantastic I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. The bedroom are sick.

The apartment itself is great, no complaints there. The only issue I have with this complex is that there is only one dumpster, and it is a five minute walk from my apartment. During the winter this is especially off-putting, due to snow and cold weather, meaning a lot of times residents just let their trash build up in their homes. Some feedback I have to give would be to put another dumpster in the corner of the complex, giving people who dont live near the community building easier access to it.

I love living here at the reserve. The staff is great, ammendities are awesome. Everyone in this community is nice. I have no problems so far.

I love living here. Having my own bedroom connected to a bathroom is a dream home true coming from a house with lots of siblings. The staff are always friendly and the maintenance staff are super helpful.

The staff are always so friendly and willing to help solve any problem that occurs. The apartment was clean and well taken care of before move in. Move in was easy and hassle free. Overall love living at the reserve