The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I love it here! The community is clean, quiet, and safe. The staff is also friendly. The maintenance team also responds quickly to service requests.
Just moved in. Apartment was well cleaned and didn't have any odd odors. Area seems nice. Staff seems helpful. Some of the connections for cable are in odd spots and some outlets aren't working properly so there are some things that could be addressed
Great community! The maintenance and office staff are friendly and quick to respond to problems or concerns. Its a great place to live! The addition of the dog park has been excellent!
My experience here has been the best. We can utilize all the amenities with out any problems. We can go jogging enjoy swimming and meet new people. It's a peaceful place to live.
One of the best community in Peachtree city. Been here for 4 years and more to come. Nice and quite environment. Community staff members are very helpful.
I have lived here for 5 years and it has been a great living experience. The staff here is always nice and the facility is always in great condition. Its clean, quiet and everyone, including the neighbors are very friendly. So happy I chose this community.
We've been here a little over 2 years now and love it. Tracy is friendly and responsive to any requests, questions, etc. Tony and Andy respond quickly to our maintenance needs.
Good front office and maintenance staff. They are very responsive to issues that may arise. We have had a few issues but they were prompt to resolve them.
We love living here! Quiet neighborhood. Great location. Awesome floor plan. Clean and well maintained. It doesn’t feel like apartment living. It feels like home.
Great facilities, great property, great staff, great living experience. The Retreat is in an ideal location for me. The environment and surrounding areas are quiet and the people are friendly. I am very pleased with living at the Retreat at Kedron.