My apartment is updated and was clean upon moving in. The balcony is a nice way of having “outdoor living” in such an small space. I rarely hear my neighbors. The grounds are always so beautiful and manicured. The pool makes you feel like you’re on vacation. I love that’s the pool has lots of greenery and that you can’t see the parking lot from it. The hub and notifications makes getting amazing packages super easy.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

This is the best place to live before purchasing a home. Our experience has been professional, friendly and Caring. Tracy & the staff are very nice & kind . They really care about the tenants. Love the Retreats...❤

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been living here for about a month and have had no complaints. The complex is clean and well maintained and the staff has been very helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Clean safe neighborhood. The only thing I have noticed is that the staircase rattles when people walk down them, and our bedroom walls are right next to the staircase, so we hear that every morning.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Love it. Responsive staff. Walkable neighborhood. Other residents are friendly and helpful. Close to shopping. Maintenance responds quickly and efficiently.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great staff, beautiful apartments and neighborhood. The location is super convenient to shopping, dining, movies and interstate. Golf car paths are great for running, walking and bike riding. Great school district and low crime was also a major selling point for me!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have thoroughly enjoyed being here so far. The move in has been pretty smooth. Cynthia has been on point with addressing my needs and concerns and made sure my apartment was ready and available. Its location is primo and I love being home in Peachtree City. Only complaints I have are there is not a microwave in the kitchen or ceiling fans in the bedrooms. Otherwise, I love my new apartment.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far so good ! Apartment is nice and clean, onboarding was easy. A great way for us to get a feel for Peachtree City and its surroundings.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The most I don’t like is the nosies of the train!!! Otherwise I’ll rate 5 stars. The staff here are awesome, and the apartment is clean and well maintained.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The community is very nice and people are friendly. Apartments are clean a d well kept but do need some upgrades. Love the office workers especially Wendy. She is always nice and helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I just moved in less than a week ago and I'm already in love with the place. The grounds are always neat and clean and my unit is nice and spacious.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Living at the Retreat at Kedron Village is like living in a condominium complex. Very much privacy, nice neighbors, beautiful view out my windows. Very well kept.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is very nice, the residents are very friendly, and the staff has promptly attended to all our requests. We have had a very positive experience relocating here!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Frequent email glitches so I have a had more than one email not acknowledged, I do love that it’s super quiet. Interested to see if upgraded options become available.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

It could be better, as there is always room to improve on something. I wish there were more poop stands, because a lot of people used to make it right next to the poop stand and leave it. No real complaints though. Nice peaceful community.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The staff and neighbors are nice and friendly. The area is well kept. A walking path would be a great add on to the property for walkers, joggers and just wanting to stroll.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Easy move in experience, organized customer service, great community! We are new to the area and are so in love with the layout of our apartment and Kedron as a whole.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far so good, just moved in last month. Quiet, clean, staff has been great. Apartment is comfortable and well laid out. I was concerned about storage space for all my stuff, but have plenty of room leftover!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

It’s great. The pool is epic. Cynthia in the leading office is wonderful to work with. There’s a resident office with printers and copy machines. The place is great

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great specious and clean apartments. Nice natural view. Close to Kedron shopping complex, target and kroger. Golf cart routes to nearby places. Been here for 4 years.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Convenient location to my kid’s elementary school. All of the staff are very nice. Great amenities. They respond quickly to maintenance needs.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great quiet and well kept community. Friendly and polite staff. I’ve enjoyed walking around for exercise and the pool area is awesome. Great amenities.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Office is not always staffed as indicated on schedule. Special events are few and then publicized by tacking notes to entry walls. Need to use email or messaging apps.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

This is a great community to live in. Excellent management great maintenance team and the property does a great job in keeping grounds clean and the landscaping is beautiful as well. I would highly recommend.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have had a great experience living at The Retreat at Kedron Village. The community is very clean and the staff are very helpful. The access to the paths makes the location perfect for us!