We enjoy the apartment and the neighborhood! The close proximity to the golf cart trails makes it idea for our love to run. The train is very loud at night though

This complex is high-end and so comfortable and quiet. The neighbors are very nice and the staff at the office is excellent! When the weather is nice I really enjoy the pool and patio environment. The grills are excellent here so there’s always great place to cook meat and vegetables on the grill. Also I exercise a lot and have a membership to a local gym but I do do all my cardio here at the clubhouse. Great place!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far I absolutely love it. I’ve met some nice neighbors. I love how the community looks. The office staff are super nice. I am so excited to be a resident here!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great apartments. Leaving here for almost 3 years now. Nice community. Close to kedron shopping center. Nice apartment and swimming pool. Nice and quiet apartments.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been living here for 2 months and this is the first apartment where I am paying so high rent yet the service when it comes to fix something in apartment takes forever.Like my sink flooding is not taken as an emergency and it wasnt repaired on weekend which is fine but even on weekdays it was kept pushing.SECONDLY I DONT KNOW WHY THIS POINTS SYSTEM IS THERE I CLAIMED MY POINTS 2 MONTHS AGO AND IT'S STILL PENDING.WHATS THE POINT OF CLAIMING IF ITS GOING TO BE PENDING FOREVER.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The location here is great. It is pricy and certainly on the expensive side in terms of bang for a buck, but the staff is awesome and maintenance does a great job.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Leasing department has been fantastic making my transition a smooth one! Right from the time I took the tour this was going to be my new home.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

A quiet community with friendly neighbors. The staff are dedicated and the grounds are beautiful. The pool is clean, spacious and very inviting

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

New resident, one week in. Great service from the leasing staff, easy process for applying, spectacular property, excellent response time from the maintenance team and exceptional value.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Everything about the Retreat at Kedron feels like home to me. I've moved from quite far away and can't believe how welcome I feel, between the staff, the environment, and all the amenities. Thank you for making the transition so easy.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Kristin was very nice throughout the apartment showing and leasing process. The apartment I signed the lease for was very clean! The leasing process was very easy peasy and took no longer than 20 minutes. I like how you can pay your rent online through your checking account. Makes it very easy to not be late.

Its a treat to live here. The Leasing office staff, Maintenance guys, everyone is just so very pleasant and helpful. We love this community. Very clean and well maintained. All we are missing is a golf cart charging station. Coz you know, we are in Peachtree city and we need it.

I’ve lived here for almost three years and have enjoyed my time in the community. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and the office/maintenance staff members are amazing. I have had very few issues that required the maintenance crew however the few times I’ve called they address the problem immediately and are very helpful.

I have enjoyed living at The Retreat at Kedron Village. The neighborhood is very clean and welcoming. I love my new apartment - new finishes and very spacious. The train can be loud at times but does not cause too much disruption. The Retreat is located in a great community - easy access to stores and parks and also located near great paths.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The community is very clean and quiet.The leasing staff and maintenance crew are friendly.This community has excellent amenities,like the walking trails and the pool.Shopping and dining out is convenient

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far I really like the community.The size of the apt is good also it is quiet and peaceful.I am still exploring.The office people was helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We love living here. Our apartment is beautiful and comfortable, maintenance has been quick and rarely needed, and the community is quiet and friendly.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Everyone here is friendly and welcoming. The staff is super helpful and the complex is always clean and taken care of. It's a wonderful place to live whether you're living alone or with a family.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office is so helpful and kind. You could not ask for a better group of people to make the Retreat at Kedron feel like home. The complex is so quiet and beautiful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Consistency is the word for our management and maintenance team. All concerns are met immediately. I am looking forward to our beautiful fall landscape.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been a longtime resident of The Retreat at Kedron Village and have always been treated well. The staff is so friendly, the grounds are kept up well and the apartments are well maintained and very homey. It is a beautiful place to enjoy life.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great place to stay. Nice and clean community. Also has nice apartments with high ceilings. Close to kedron village shopping center. Also nice gym and pool area.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The complex is well-maintained and offer great floor plans. The leasing and maintenance staff are attentive and responsive. Of course, the cost can be a bit high, however it is Peachtree City after all.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Everybody greets one another and is very courteous. The management staff is excellent. The maintenance staff, led by Andy, are so helpful!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have lived at The Retreat at Kedron Village for a little over two months now and I’m so happy that I do.Great CS and maintenance. Love it.