The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Love The Retreat at Kedron Village. Care free living surrounded by beautiful grounds! Great sense of community with lots of fun events! #TheRetreatAtKedronVillageLife
Nice community close to Kedron shopping center. Been here for 3 years now. Nice viewing outside, specially in fall and spring seasons. Needs improvements on children’s play area, car wash, and nothing for outdoor activities like tennis court, that other community has available.
This is not like living in apartments but living in a condo like situation. I’ve been here since November 2018 and love it! The people are nice and maintenance is wonderful!
Great! Courteous staff that addresses questions, concerns and maintenance needs quickly and professionally. I’m glad to to see the Amazon Hub is installed and operative. Love it!
Great property!! Professional and friendly office staff and great maintenance staff. They are always eager to help in any way. Excellent pool/area and fitness center.
The office staff were Very sweet & thoughtful. Pretty quick when it came to inquiry responses during the leasing process. They also were patient with me.
I have been at the Retreat for over a year and remain as happy today as I was the first day! The Management and Maintenance staff are outstanding and responsive. Providing Amazon Hub is a huge perk as it makes receiving packages so easy!
Kedron itself is a great community. The cos of the apartment in comparison to relative communities is a bit high. Rent should start at $1100. But I pay $1400. But it will never go down. So whatever. •Particular Management has been confrontational about my justified demands for services I pay for and that has been disappointing. I now feel like I have no grace period of paying by the 3rd. If not by the 1st I am forced out. I reported extreme noise levels from an abusive couple last year and my complaints went ignored until other residents reported the same concerns. My complaints were eventually verified and the culprits left the complex. There was an issue with flora debris clogging up roof gutters and pine trees/other plants growing from the roof causing pest in my unit. When I complained management made me out to be a whiny villain determined to boss them around instead of a customer having legitimate request for true maintenance of a faciliy I pay rent in. From the time of my first letter it took over half a year to see the gutters cleaned. •Other than these issues- I like my neighborhood and peaceful surroundings in PTC.
I have been here since 2016. The staff and neighbors are very friendly. I am glad that many of the residents are middle age couples with kids that kids can play together.
We enjoy the apartment and the neighborhood! The close proximity to the golf cart trails makes it idea for our love to run. The train is very loud at night though