The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We love living here. Our apartment is beautiful and comfortable, maintenance has been quick and rarely needed, and the community is quiet and friendly.
Everyone here is friendly and welcoming. The staff is super helpful and the complex is always clean and taken care of. It's a wonderful place to live whether you're living alone or with a family.
Everyone in the office is so helpful and kind. You could not ask for a better group of people to make the Retreat at Kedron feel like home. The complex is so quiet and beautiful.
Consistency is the word for our management and maintenance team. All concerns are met immediately. I am looking forward to our beautiful fall landscape.
I have been a longtime resident of The Retreat at Kedron Village and have always been treated well. The staff is so friendly, the grounds are kept up well and the apartments are well maintained and very homey. It is a beautiful place to enjoy life.
Great place to stay. Nice and clean community. Also has nice apartments with high ceilings. Close to kedron village shopping center. Also nice gym and pool area.
The complex is well-maintained and offer great floor plans. The leasing and maintenance staff are attentive and responsive. Of course, the cost can be a bit high, however it is Peachtree City after all.
Great place to live. Everybody greets one another and is very courteous. The management staff is excellent. The maintenance staff, led by Andy, are so helpful!
I have lived at The Retreat at Kedron Village for a little over two months now and I’m so happy that I do.Great CS and maintenance. Love it.
Pros: Pleasant front office. Maintenance is very prompt and courteous. Apartments are in good shape. Convenient location. Cons: Mandatory valet garbage pickup. Close proximity to railroad tracks - I mean, who ever thought that was a good idea? Definitely would have swayed our decision to lease, had we known.