The office staff are lovely and they were very helpful in our selection of the apartment and all the moving in details. We are looking forward to unpacking and enjoying the pool and relaxing this summer

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Before moving here I had a very negative experience at a different apt. This has been so refreshing! The staff are all so friendly and professional. They are quick to say hello and call us all by our names, impressive! The grounds are well kept and the pool area is beautiful. We are very happy with the cleanliness of the apt. complex as well. Very thankful to be here!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Love the staff, pool and the apartment. It is a great place to live and safe for my son to play in the park. There is also a gym on site as well!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

This is my first time living on my own and being an adult. The apartment community made it such a smooth and easy transition. I love it here!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Enjoy living here. Quick response from staff, maintenance to any request. Grounds are well maintained. Highly recommend Retreat at Me from Village

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Overall I have had a good experience. They are timely in there responses when we have a problem. And the facilities are maintained well and kept clean.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The location is very convenient, the apartments look very nice but they are over priced for what you get. If these were in any other city they would be a lot cheaper. You pay for the location.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The best community ever with a professional and courteous staff.the property is clean and well maintained .All maintenance request are completed in a timely manner.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We love living here. The management is great and also handles any situations. the ants have been horrible over the years but maintenance tries their best to exterminate them as much as possible. They always handle maintainece requests timely. I wish the rent was slightly lower and there wasnt a fee for paying online or having a rent drop off box. This is our 3rd year residing there and am glad to find a safe happy place to live.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I love my apartment community. It is convenient to everything I might need. I am able to have my best friend, my dog live here with me. I love the valet trash pick up. The longer I am here the more people I am meeting. This I'd my third year here and have been very comfortable and felt very safe here

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Quiet, clean, and a great place for a family! Nice playground, pool and bright, tall ceilings in the apartments. Close to Target and Kroger!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The Retreat at Kedron is well maintained and managed. The maintenance team is great as is everyone in the leasing office. It is a very quiet community.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Love the staff and the amenities, so close to all my needs. Newly refreshed amenities give this community a top notch feel. Staff is always friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Love the convenience of apartment life! Retreat at Kedron Village has always been good to us. Love the beautiful grounds and the peace and quiet!