Everything is just alright, nothing spectacular. Bad rating is for maintenance. Most of all, the maintenance is trash. The guy who seems to be in charge of it all, Jordan, is unprofessional, leaves a mess of my house every time, is rude, and doesn’t fix things properly. I wish I could attach pictures of how he “fixes” things. Obvious this guy doesn’t know what he’s doing, especially when I have to fix the things he just fixed. My girlfriend said if her Dad saw the way the guy fixes things, he would tell her to move out right away! It is so bad, I have decided I’ll never rent again. Thank you ridge at mtn view for making me want to own a house!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Water was brown and rusty. Place smelled moldy and dirty. Dust buildup. Leaking appliances. Clogged drains. Not a very clean complex. I’ve lived in far better for the price.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Loving here has been great, the community is quiet and nice. When a maitence request is put in its self with in a timely manner. The only hiccup I have seen is the organization in the management, possibly due to not having an office.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I was told lights would be put in the parking lot. It is very dark when the sun is not up. I don't feel safe coming or going after dark. The side walks have not been shoveled in 3 days and the parking lots still have a large amount of snow. I was told snow removal was a service that was provided, but it seems to not be done regularly. It hasn't snowed in 3 days and I slipped and almost fell on my way to my car this morning because the walkways and parking lot are not being cared for

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This is my review of th ridge at Mountain View apartments in Arvada Colorado. I like many of the features that are at this apartment complex.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I really loved my neighbors and the environment was very relaxed and quiet. They keep the outside very well kept , and the grass is always cut. I disliked the way the office treated me on more then one occasion. They don’t really work with you when your needing their help, most places Iv lived give you a 5 day grace period for rent and here is 3. I don’t get paid till the first Friday of the month; so that was always an issue for us. And when i would call the office for helpn we never got very far. I also wish there was an option to opt out of the valet trash and instead still had dumpsters. But I loved my little apartment and I will miss that about it.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment itself is great. The lack of noise insulation between them is awful. Can hear EVERYTHING from the upstairs neighbors. I also can't set up auto-pay for my rent because it's a different number every month. All the nickel and dime-ing is ridiculous. The resident portal doesn't let me make a partial payment on the rent.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Office staff is great! A downside is the thin ceilings, we can hear everything from talking to dresser drawers opening and closing. We are unsure why they would have the laminate flooring on a 3rd story, builders must have not had had courtesy of neighbors below (us). I would suggest events to meet the neighbors bbq's, pool parties etc. This may break the ice on spying nonfriendly neighbors that watch your every move and email the office staff about their complaints. Great location, lots of shopping and near olde town Arvada.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The community is great, and the apartments are nice. Though we have had some beetles that seem to come into the apartments in the winter. They are usually pretty quick about getting repairs done. Leasing office isn’t the best.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Had some issues when i forest moved in with no hot water and mold in my washer. After those issues were resolved things are ok. Nice apartment, but the insulation is too thin. We hear everything. Every conversation, fight and door slamming, and walking above us, below us, and next to us.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The community is beautiful, trees, grass, plenty of parking. Close to schools, close to shopping, close to food, supermarkets, close to freeways.. several parks in the area.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The location is great! The amenities could be a lot better. No workout area is huge! They have said it was going to be remodeled and still nothing! The apartments are nice but no privacy you can hear everything.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartments are pretty nice, the leasing office is really frustrating and we keep having issues with our payments. Maintenance is efficient when needed.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

No recycling! That's one star down right there. How can you not have that in the modern world, come on. Also, because it is an older building, the furnace fan runs constantly, which is very irritating. Sometimes I just have to shut it off. Renovate the furnace and not just the light fixtures!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Please don't charge for community electricity. We don't have a common room. Also it would be nice if the projects that get announced actually get started.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Good experience so far, lots of trees and green space which is nice to see. It's a little noisy which is the only downside. The walls are thin and there are lots of young children but generally fine.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Living at the Ridge has been great! My neighbors are so nice and management has been really helpful and welcoming! The maintenance staff has also been very responsive to any needs that we have in our apartment!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Overall, I enjoy living here, but it's a little disappointing that I've been trying to get a screen for my bedroom for about a year now, and still have not gotten a screen. I have had maintenance come back 3 times, each telling me they have to buy a new screen, even when I say each time I request it that the last time they said they needed to purchase a new screen. Also, it was rather disappointing to have the people fixing the apartments in my building throw their garbage over the balcony only to come get it hours later. Just isnt a good look, especially when I'm paying over $1600 in rent every month.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

They are really responsive with maintenance requests. Love the large patio. Wish I hadn't chosen one that's in the sun all. day. long but other than that, things are great.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Maintenance is OK......Our old non renovated apartment costs the same as the new models despite 9 yrs of loyalty.....Give us a loyalty break and at least change out decade old carpet if we renew!......Nice, peaceful area.....Great area for kids with playground and school nearby

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Been here almost 2 years, and I love it! My apartment is spacious and pretty. I miss the old maintenance guys, they made sure things were taken care of fast, and established a personal relationship with residents.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great quiet community! The new workout room is a wonderful addition along with the new office and package pickup. Would love to see a recycling program as well as more parking.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Just moved in and so far it has been great. The office staff has been real friendly and my first maintenance request was done quickly. I will update as the months pass.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

When I first came to the residence I thought it was very beautiful outside nice open view. The nice woman Sheila help me with everything. I had a lot of questions and I came a little late but she was still very helpful and very nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

It’s a nice neighborhood and people are welcoming. The pool is always clean and kids are very sweet.. if you like to work out they have an amazing gym.