Looking forward to the new community. We love the great neighbor hood, close to so much. We love the pool and the workout room and club house

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

They are really responsive with maintenance requests. Love the large patio. Wish I hadn't chosen one that's in the sun all. day. long but other than that, things are great.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

It is is a quite and calm community. I like the peace of mind having my kids here. Although, I do not enjoy the foul smells of mold or the bubbling floors that we have had since we moved in. Other than that, it is a great community to live in.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great area to live in, just outside of the city; quiet for the most part and close to a lot of parks and trails for walking the dogs and taking out the bike!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge at Mountain View is affordable and the amenities are a great bonus! The maintenance and office staff are professional and extremely helpful.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

My only complaint is that on several occasions, appointments were made by maintenance and they wouldn't show up. We rearranged our schedule to make sure that someone was home because of the dog and the no one shows. This has happened at least 4 separate times. Other than that, living here has been a very pleasant experience.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Clean, friendly, updated apartments. Only complaint is rent went up when we didn’t have a pool or a parking lot for a while due to construction. I felt as if it should’ve been cheaper. Also having no dumpsters is annoying.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We had a great experience with our first apartment! The neighborhood was quiet and friendly, moreverovr the maintenance staff was very accommodating!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge At Mountain View offers affordable rates and great amenities. The staff is friendly. The maintenance staff answers requests quickly.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

People here are nice though remembering names has always been a struggle in the past and to this day. Favorite thing currently is exercise room and starting Sunday (after a surgical device is removed) I look forward to using the swimming pool on practically a daily basis. Might even looking into playing tennis so I can use the courts.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The front office is excellent at follow through with all maintenance request and other concerns. 4 stars because like many apartments some of the fixtures within the apartment are cheaply designed and easy to break or poor function because of the items poor quality, but great people make the difference!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

So far it's been great, the apartment is beautiful and all of my neighbors are friendly. The staff is extremely informative, and always friendly as well.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great value, location, and people! I would recommend to anyone looking in the area, particularly if you want a community-like feeling. Only reason I selected 4 stars is because the play ground at the school! I work from home and they can be fairly loud.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This is a very quiet and comfortable community. The staff is very helpful in all of our concerns. Great location. Easy access to shopping and entertainment

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The location and the neighborhood of the complex is very good with the close proximity to many shops. The apartment is in a good condition, newly renovated and with many new amenities. The only complain I have is that there is not vaste separation. Otherwise, this is very nice residence with good maintainance.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is amazing, our neighbors are a bit loud but it is an apartment. Love the area around us, great location, close to 3 grocery stores and Target, and lots of quick service restaurants.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great place to live. Can’t wait till the new club house opens! The facility work orders are handled in a timely manner, which is very important.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Just moved in and the experience seemed great!! Everyone has been nice to us and everything looks great! Can’t wait to get into the community and see more

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

So far, everything has been great! There were a few things upon moving in that needed to be fixed, but maintenance was very quick to come and take care of it all. I love the location, and all of the staff and my neighbors are so friendly! :-)

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Quiet, peaceful, and overall pleasant to work with staff. It feels like lots of little maintenance issues keep coming up, but the maintenance staff is pleasant and relatively quick in responding to work orders.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have just joined the community, and I am already impressed with the friendliness of my neighbors. The amenities are very nice, the location is convenient, and the staff is helpful. Very glad I joined!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This is overall a very good quiet and safe community. I have never had any issues with my neighbors or staff. The only thing I would change it’s our trash pickup situation.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Friendliest staff by far! Great customer service. Some repairs need to be done soon after move in, the entire staff has been on top of these repairs. Fast and easy move in process. Thank u !

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We've been here for 1 year and it was a good first apartment, nice neighborhood and great area for dogs. We will recommend this apartment to people

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is great! I love the set up of the unit; the fireplace and porch are a really nice touch. The in apartment washer and dryer are a HUGE plus! I really appreciate the trash collection; it is so nice to not have to lug heavy trash bags to a bin. One recommendation I would make is to have a recycling collection as well. My husband and I keep boxes full of recycling till it takes up too much room then bring it to a recycling center nearby. I think a lot of people would use it if it were as easy as the trash collection is, even if there were a small extra fee. Thank you!