Good experience so far, lots of trees and green space which is nice to see. It's a little noisy which is the only downside. The walls are thin and there are lots of young children but generally fine.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

They are really responsive with maintenance requests. Love the large patio. Wish I hadn't chosen one that's in the sun all. day. long but other than that, things are great.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Maintenance is OK......Our old non renovated apartment costs the same as the new models despite 9 yrs of loyalty.....Give us a loyalty break and at least change out decade old carpet if we renew!......Nice, peaceful area.....Great area for kids with playground and school nearby

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I was able to fill out an application and sign within a few days. Everyone is very sweet and accommodating. I have lived here not too long but so far so good!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Wonderful and safe community. Always so helpful and kind with issues or questions. Matinence is very very quick and always fixes the lissues the first time they come.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have just joined the community, and I am already impressed with the friendliness of my neighbors. The amenities are very nice, the location is convenient, and the staff is helpful. Very glad I joined!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The location and the neighborhood of the complex is very good with the close proximity to many shops. The apartment is in a good condition, newly renovated and with many new amenities. The only complain I have is that there is not vaste separation. Otherwise, this is very nice residence with good maintainance.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Clean, friendly, updated apartments. Only complaint is rent went up when we didn’t have a pool or a parking lot for a while due to construction. I felt as if it should’ve been cheaper. Also having no dumpsters is annoying.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Conveniently located. Parks and trails nearby. Situated in a quiet and friendly neighborhood. Shops, schools and grocery store all within walking distance.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great value, location, and people! I would recommend to anyone looking in the area, particularly if you want a community-like feeling. Only reason I selected 4 stars is because the play ground at the school! I work from home and they can be fairly loud.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everyone is so welcoming and i am so excited to live in such a great community! It is nice to feel safe, welcomed, and accepted all in the same place.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great place to live.hoping we can stay and enjoy the new weight room and pool and barbeque area when it opens this summer.Also enoy the new package delivery system

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great area to live in, just outside of the city; quiet for the most part and close to a lot of parks and trails for walking the dogs and taking out the bike!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Very nice apartment for the price, great neighborhood, all you’d need in walking distance, sweet neighbors, quiet neighborhood. Pet friendly and nice commute.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I like the location and the staff I've met. There is some maintenance stuff that needs to be taken care. One thing that definitely bis a little bothersome is that one of our neighbors feels the need to be blasting Bass filled music at midnight which makes it very hard to sleep.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Quiet, peaceful, and overall pleasant to work with staff. It feels like lots of little maintenance issues keep coming up, but the maintenance staff is pleasant and relatively quick in responding to work orders.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge at Mountain View is affordable and the amenities are a great bonus! The maintenance and office staff are professional and extremely helpful.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is amazing, our neighbors are a bit loud but it is an apartment. Love the area around us, great location, close to 3 grocery stores and Target, and lots of quick service restaurants.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

overall a very pleasant place to live with easy access to biking/hiking trails, parks and places to walk your dog. Very friendly and responsive staff when issues arise.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is great! I love the set up of the unit; the fireplace and porch are a really nice touch. The in apartment washer and dryer are a HUGE plus! I really appreciate the trash collection; it is so nice to not have to lug heavy trash bags to a bin. One recommendation I would make is to have a recycling collection as well. My husband and I keep boxes full of recycling till it takes up too much room then bring it to a recycling center nearby. I think a lot of people would use it if it were as easy as the trash collection is, even if there were a small extra fee. Thank you!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The entire application process went very smoothly thanks to the helpful team a the ridge at Mountain View. They were very accommodating to me and my roommate.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We had a great experience with our first apartment! The neighborhood was quiet and friendly, moreverovr the maintenance staff was very accommodating!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great place to live. Everyone is super friendly, and it's very clean. Also it's right by tons of shopping and close to good schools. Everything is wonderful

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Nice apartment for smaller families, beginning families, or your first apartment. Needs some updating on windows and sliding glass doors, we're bad to get space heaters during the winter because the bedrooms didnt get warm.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

It is is a quite and calm community. I like the peace of mind having my kids here. Although, I do not enjoy the foul smells of mold or the bubbling floors that we have had since we moved in. Other than that, it is a great community to live in.