The Ridge at Mountain View

Maintenance is OK......Our old non renovated apartment costs the same as the new models despite 9 yrs of loyalty.....Give us a loyalty break and at least change out decade old carpet if we renew!......Nice, peaceful area.....Great area for kids with playground and school nearby
They are really responsive with maintenance requests. Love the large patio. Wish I hadn't chosen one that's in the sun all. day. long but other than that, things are great.
The grounds are mostly well kept throughout the seasons. Maintenance staff is friendly and professional during maintenance calls to the home.
Wonderful and safe community. Always so helpful and kind with issues or questions. Matinence is very very quick and always fixes the lissues the first time they come.
Great quiet community! The new workout room is a wonderful addition along with the new office and package pickup. Would love to see a recycling program as well as more parking.
I was able to fill out an application and sign within a few days. Everyone is very sweet and accommodating. I have lived here not too long but so far so good!
When I first came to the residence I thought it was very beautiful outside nice open view. The nice woman Sheila help me with everything. I had a lot of questions and I came a little late but she was still very helpful and very nice.
The Ridge at Mountainview is located conveniently near shopping, restaurants, and entertainment in the Arvada area. The neighborhood feels safe and neighbors are generally polite and respectful.
Good experience so far, lots of trees and green space which is nice to see. It's a little noisy which is the only downside. The walls are thin and there are lots of young children but generally fine.
It’s a nice neighborhood and people are welcoming. The pool is always clean and kids are very sweet.. if you like to work out they have an amazing gym.