The Ridge at Mountain View

We like the trash pick up, and the washer and dryer. The hardwood floors are nice and the neighbors are quite. It’s a pain that you can’t throw away big stuff. It’s dog friendly though.
I like the location and the staff I've met. There is some maintenance stuff that needs to be taken care. One thing that definitely bis a little bothersome is that one of our neighbors feels the need to be blasting Bass filled music at midnight which makes it very hard to sleep.
Nice apartment for smaller families, beginning families, or your first apartment. Needs some updating on windows and sliding glass doors, we're bad to get space heaters during the winter because the bedrooms didnt get warm.
The community is very attentive. If you have any concerns or needs the staff is very attentive and responsive to make sure your needs are met, ie following up on maintence requests. Overall here for the community.
The entire application process went very smoothly thanks to the helpful team a the ridge at Mountain View. They were very accommodating to me and my roommate.
I have just joined the community, and I am already impressed with the friendliness of my neighbors. The amenities are very nice, the location is convenient, and the staff is helpful. Very glad I joined!
For multi-family apartment living, The Ridge at Mountain View is great. The Maintenance Crew is a pleasure to work with. The office staff is responsive and professional.
Great location near supermarkets, target and a few restaurants are right around the corner! The people in surrounding apartments, and office personnel as well are so nice and welcoming.
Enjoy location and neighborhood. Close to grocery store. Staff is very nice and maintanence team is very helpfull. Convienent package delivery system.
The maintenance and front office staff have always been friendly. The grounds are well kept. The sound is minimal between neighbors and most neighbors are very kind.