Very nice apartment for the price, great neighborhood, all you’d need in walking distance, sweet neighbors, quiet neighborhood. Pet friendly and nice commute.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

overall a very pleasant place to live with easy access to biking/hiking trails, parks and places to walk your dog. Very friendly and responsive staff when issues arise.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Wonderful community, well kept and prompt response communication wise. Only issue has been a noise issue but that does not reflect the quality of the apartment complex

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

So far, everything has been great! There were a few things upon moving in that needed to be fixed, but maintenance was very quick to come and take care of it all. I love the location, and all of the staff and my neighbors are so friendly! :-)

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

My only complaint is that on several occasions, appointments were made by maintenance and they wouldn't show up. We rearranged our schedule to make sure that someone was home because of the dog and the no one shows. This has happened at least 4 separate times. Other than that, living here has been a very pleasant experience.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great value, location, and people! I would recommend to anyone looking in the area, particularly if you want a community-like feeling. Only reason I selected 4 stars is because the play ground at the school! I work from home and they can be fairly loud.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge At Mountain View offers affordable rates and great amenities. The staff is friendly. The maintenance staff answers requests quickly.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Friendliest staff by far! Great customer service. Some repairs need to be done soon after move in, the entire staff has been on top of these repairs. Fast and easy move in process. Thank u !

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is great! I love the set up of the unit; the fireplace and porch are a really nice touch. The in apartment washer and dryer are a HUGE plus! I really appreciate the trash collection; it is so nice to not have to lug heavy trash bags to a bin. One recommendation I would make is to have a recycling collection as well. My husband and I keep boxes full of recycling till it takes up too much room then bring it to a recycling center nearby. I think a lot of people would use it if it were as easy as the trash collection is, even if there were a small extra fee. Thank you!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great place to live. Everyone is super friendly, and it's very clean. Also it's right by tons of shopping and close to good schools. Everything is wonderful

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Really nice, quiet community. The staff is very helpful and always willing to work with residents. This is a no smoking community, though those rules seem a little lax since the people around us still smoke. It would be nice if that were carried out more strictly. Overall a really pleasant experience!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The location and the neighborhood of the complex is very good with the close proximity to many shops. The apartment is in a good condition, newly renovated and with many new amenities. The only complain I have is that there is not vaste separation. Otherwise, this is very nice residence with good maintainance.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is amazing, our neighbors are a bit loud but it is an apartment. Love the area around us, great location, close to 3 grocery stores and Target, and lots of quick service restaurants.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We like the trash pick up, and the washer and dryer. The hardwood floors are nice and the neighbors are quite. It’s a pain that you can’t throw away big stuff. It’s dog friendly though.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

For multi-family apartment living, The Ridge at Mountain View is great. The Maintenance Crew is a pleasure to work with. The office staff is responsive and professional.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Clean, friendly, updated apartments. Only complaint is rent went up when we didn’t have a pool or a parking lot for a while due to construction. I felt as if it should’ve been cheaper. Also having no dumpsters is annoying.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The entire application process went very smoothly thanks to the helpful team a the ridge at Mountain View. They were very accommodating to me and my roommate.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Nice apartment for smaller families, beginning families, or your first apartment. Needs some updating on windows and sliding glass doors, we're bad to get space heaters during the winter because the bedrooms didnt get warm.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We've been here for 1 year and it was a good first apartment, nice neighborhood and great area for dogs. We will recommend this apartment to people

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Quiet, peaceful, and overall pleasant to work with staff. It feels like lots of little maintenance issues keep coming up, but the maintenance staff is pleasant and relatively quick in responding to work orders.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This is a very quiet and comfortable community. The staff is very helpful in all of our concerns. Great location. Easy access to shopping and entertainment

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great place to live! Love the wood burning fireplace. The only thing stopping me from a 5 star is that it isn’t super insulated so it either gets cold or our furnace is on a ton. Not a big deal when you use the fireplace though!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have just joined the community, and I am already impressed with the friendliness of my neighbors. The amenities are very nice, the location is convenient, and the staff is helpful. Very glad I joined!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Lived at the Ridge for about a year and it is a very well kept property and the staff is great. The work orders are filled promptly and the events and notices letting residents know what is going on are up to date and prompt.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I am very pleased. Lived here 18 mos. and am pleased with maintenance of unit and grounds. Staff is easily accessable, understanding and responsive.