Great community! The neighborhood is quiet and safe. Maintenance staff is polite and reports timely. Clean grounds. Friendly neighbors and low crime area.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I'm enjoying it here. The place is smaller than my former home and thus easier to keep clean. After letting my body go after retirement the exercise room is beginning to get me back into shape. Other people are nice. Only problem (and its a recent event) either a dog or squirrel is tunneling into my garbage bag and spewing it contents.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This community is an awsomeplace to live and comfortably around everything i need. The staff are friendly and always helpful.Not one bad thing to say.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We love living here! The neighborhood has been perfect and we are so enjoying getting to know our neighbors and especially all the cheery canine companions.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Really enjoy living here; my apartment has everything that I was looking for. The community is great and the staff is very friendly and accommodating!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Nice neighborhood near shopping, schools, etc. neighborhood is great with friendly residents. Staff is friendly and helpful. Apartments are clean and well maintained.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have not moved in yet but so far, my experience has been great and I am looking forward to my move in date. The staff has been helpful through the process so far.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everything about the Ridge at Mountain View has been great so far! We love our neighbors, everyone is polite and quiet. We love the amenities including the gym, pool, and grills. We also love the location, it's quiet & tucked away from the main roads. There is also a beautiful park up the road that we walk to all the time!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great location and neighborhood. Maintenance responds very fast and is friendly ever time. Patio space is good, and lawn care is consistent. Overall a great place to reside!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I can’t say enough how much of a joy it has been to live in this community. From the moment I moved in I have felt welcomed, safe, and included. It’s great being a part of such a peaceful environment!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Living here has been wonderful. From the staff, to the community! Awesome gym and pool. So happy I chose The Ridge at Mountain View. Everyone is so friendly!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great property, haven't had any real problems thus far. Friendly neighbors, love the gym facilities, & we've been using our fireplace a lot.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

So far this apartment has been amazing. They are super responsive when it comes to maintenance requests and very friendly in the office. Excited for this next year living at the ridge!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We still love our experience living here at the Ridge at Mountain View. Everybody on staff is so friendly and go out of their way to help residents however they can.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I’m going to say that I would rate this as a great property. I enjoy the facilities, I.E. pool, Bbq, work out area and the indoor lounge. The staff and other residents are friendly and the property is well managed and maintained.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We are still very happy with living here - we enjoy lots of the perks like the valet trash and package pickup Amazon center. Also, everyone in the office is very nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everyone we have dealt with here is really great. Super friendly and seem to genuinely care about any concerns that pop up. Maintenance is prompt and efficient. Neighborhood is great. Really enjoy living here.