I really really am liking it here! I love the lay out of the apartment and the management is really receptive to my concerns and is very kind.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

It's a very safe community! Neighbors are friendly and not "overboard". Staff is excellent ! Repairs are done in a very timely manner and done right

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

You guys have been great with keeping us updated with everything that is doing on including maintenance, events, and anything else that may be of importance.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great community with such an amazing management team! I've resided in the apartment community for almost a year and it is, by far, the best apartments I have ever lived in.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Friendly staff, quiet neighborhood! Everyone that lives here is super friendly! Clean common areas, and conveniently located! Very happy for the 2.5 years that's I've lived here!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Changes are coming with the moving of the leasing office to its' temporary location. Unsure of when and for how long the construction of the new office will take

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great! The staff is awesome, the places are clean and the neighbors are friendly! We really like how easy it is to have a pet. They are currently building. New office and pool and I'm sure it will be great!