The Ridge at Mountain View

The complex has been really awesome at handling COVID 19 response, taking measures to make sure we're all healthy and also staying somewhat sane. The food trucks on Fridays have been really fun!
We like it here! The leasing staff and maintenance crew are always so friendly and helpful. Communication is great, it’s nice to get the courtesy calls/notes to let us know about planned maintenance that might affect us.
We're really impressed with how the apartment complex has handled COVID-19 and kept us all as safe as possible while still being available to help if needed!
Have not officially moved in yet but so far my experience has been really good with the community and staff. Really helpful over the phone and emails answering all my questions and getting lease signed.
We love living at The Ridge at Mountain View apartments. Everyone is friendly, tenants and staff alike. I especially like that it’s a pet friendly complex! Everyone is very responsible with their pets. It’s also a smoke free complex. My family is very happy living here.
Such a great place to live! The leasing office and maintenance staff are always so wonderful and helpful! The amenities here are good. Neighbors are super nice too!
The whole experience from applying to moving in to maintenance issues has been handled with the upmost professionalism by the entire team. I feel like I have a home, not just an apartment I stay at. Very quiet property with friendly neighbors.
The staff was amazing on getting myself and my sister into great apartments. It’s close to everything we need. Great area not a lot of noise around.
The front office is very attentive and helpful when needed. Very quiet, great location, neighborhood, and community. The maintenance staff is great!
Just moved in about five days ago, I’ve had a great experience so far. It’s quiet here and I’ve had lots of accommodations with my dog. I’m on the ground level and my upstairs neighbors aren’t very loud at all. I can hear them move around, but it’s doesn’t distract me being below them.