We just renewed our lease so we are very happy to stay here for another year. We love the location and the people in the front office are great.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

New resident about to move in. Looking forward to it. I will be moving in late august/early September. the place looks nice. Community looks very inviting.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We have had a great experience moving in so far and are excited to be living here. The apartment looks great and the process has gone so smoothly.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Just moved in and the experience seemed great!! Everyone has been nice to us and everything looks great! Can’t wait to get into the community and see more

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

So far, everything has been great! There were a few things upon moving in that needed to be fixed, but maintenance was very quick to come and take care of it all. I love the location, and all of the staff and my neighbors are so friendly! :-)

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great neighbors, calm place! Feel at home! The pool is great for the hot weather. I get warning of any changes that affect me well in advance.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Good experience so far, lots of trees and green space which is nice to see. It's a little noisy which is the only downside. The walls are thin and there are lots of young children but generally fine.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge At Mountain View offers affordable rates and great amenities. The staff is friendly. The maintenance staff answers requests quickly.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Friendliest staff by far! Great customer service. Some repairs need to be done soon after move in, the entire staff has been on top of these repairs. Fast and easy move in process. Thank u !

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Nice, clean and quiet community. Excellent service if you need something to get fixed!!!! A walk distance to all the grocery stores, parks and restaurants.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great place to live. Everyone is super friendly, and it's very clean. Also it's right by tons of shopping and close to good schools. Everything is wonderful

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great area in Arvada. Closeness and convenience to local shops and entertainment. Professional staff and maintenance. Nice sized patios and bathrooms.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

So far living at the Ridge has been great for my family and I! Repairs and concerns are attended to promptly. Staff and residents are very friendly. It’s a very comforting place to live!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great community apartment living, we just renewed our lease last month. We were a little upset with the increase in rent but we also don't want to move again this year. Snow removal is pretty terrible here, they definitely need to do a better job of that next winter. There are some repairs they need to look into like screen doors on porches/decks & the windows are so hard to close in our apartment (they need to be replaced). In the winter, you could feel the cold air radiating off the porch doors, we couldn't even sit on that side of the couch near the doors. They just need to be replaced.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We still really love living here after almost a year. The amenities are really nice and everybody on maintenance staff and in the leasing office is so nice and accommodating.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Nice apartment for smaller families, beginning families, or your first apartment. Needs some updating on windows and sliding glass doors, we're bad to get space heaters during the winter because the bedrooms didnt get warm.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The entire application process went very smoothly thanks to the helpful team a the ridge at Mountain View. They were very accommodating to me and my roommate.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

It’s been great living at the Ridge so far! I love the amazon parcel hub, and the management staff is super friendly and helpful. I love it here!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

My experience has been good so far, I am loving the neighborhood and I am looking forward to enjoying my large patio this summer and my dog loves all the green space.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge at Mountainview is a great place to live because of the location in Arvada, the friendly staff, and response time for maintenance needs.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Quiet forthe most part, neighbors are respectful of each other and do not make excessive noise in the breezeways while entering or exiting and the property is well maintained. The maintenance requests we've had have been promptly resolved by very competent friendly staff. All work and inspections have notices posted well in advance and the maintenance people knock and call out many times so you know who is at your door (even though they wear uniforms and you see them on the property all the time). The only downside is sometimes it can be hard to find a parking spot because there isn't assigned parking.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The community and the surroundings are nice. There is a sport facility in the residence as well. A close proximity to grocery shops and the lake. The staff is friendly.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is great! I love the set up of the unit; the fireplace and porch are a really nice touch. The in apartment washer and dryer are a HUGE plus! I really appreciate the trash collection; it is so nice to not have to lug heavy trash bags to a bin. One recommendation I would make is to have a recycling collection as well. My husband and I keep boxes full of recycling till it takes up too much room then bring it to a recycling center nearby. I think a lot of people would use it if it were as easy as the trash collection is, even if there were a small extra fee. Thank you!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Extremely clean grounds. Front office staff is marvelous and any maintenance issues are resolved quickly. Safest community around. Location is absolutely wonderful!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I love living here. Great people, good parking, nice units. I only criticize them for their maintenance program. Sometimes they make appointments and don't keep them, or do the bare minimum for repairs. Its frustrating. But, I also know they are working to fix it.