Great property, haven't had any real problems thus far. Friendly neighbors, love the gym facilities, & we've been using our fireplace a lot.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Living here has been wonderful. From the staff, to the community! Awesome gym and pool. So happy I chose The Ridge at Mountain View. Everyone is so friendly!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have not moved in yet but so far, my experience has been great and I am looking forward to my move in date. The staff has been helpful through the process so far.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great location and community. Quick responding staff and maintenance. Friendly neighbors in building. Clean grounds in the complex. Great pool and gym!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is amazing, our neighbors are a bit loud but it is an apartment. Love the area around us, great location, close to 3 grocery stores and Target, and lots of quick service restaurants.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have been living at the Ridge at Mountain View for around five months. I am quite happy with this residence and the community. It is very nice neighborhood and good location. The residence is well-maintained and the staff is friendly. The only complain I have is that the ceiling walls in the building are a bit thin, so you could hear your neighbors, especially if you live on the lower floors. Otherwise, the place is nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great community! The neighborhood is quiet and safe. Maintenance staff is polite and reports timely. Clean grounds. Friendly neighbors and low crime area.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I'm enjoying it here. The place is smaller than my former home and thus easier to keep clean. After letting my body go after retirement the exercise room is beginning to get me back into shape. Other people are nice. Only problem (and its a recent event) either a dog or squirrel is tunneling into my garbage bag and spewing it contents.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This community is an awsomeplace to live and comfortably around everything i need. The staff are friendly and always helpful.Not one bad thing to say.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We love living here! The neighborhood has been perfect and we are so enjoying getting to know our neighbors and especially all the cheery canine companions.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Really really great, quiet community. The floors seem a little thin as we hear the guy above us a lot and even get complaints from our downstairs neighbor for not doing anything noisy, but otherwise is great!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Nice neighborhood near shopping, schools, etc. neighborhood is great with friendly residents. Staff is friendly and helpful. Apartments are clean and well maintained.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

It’s a nice neighborhood and people are welcoming. The pool is always clean and kids are very sweet.. if you like to work out they have an amazing gym.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everything about the Ridge at Mountain View has been great so far! We love our neighbors, everyone is polite and quiet. We love the amenities including the gym, pool, and grills. We also love the location, it's quiet & tucked away from the main roads. There is also a beautiful park up the road that we walk to all the time!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great location and neighborhood. Maintenance responds very fast and is friendly ever time. Patio space is good, and lawn care is consistent. Overall a great place to reside!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I can’t say enough how much of a joy it has been to live in this community. From the moment I moved in I have felt welcomed, safe, and included. It’s great being a part of such a peaceful environment!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great value, location, and people! I would recommend to anyone looking in the area, particularly if you want a community-like feeling. Only reason I selected 4 stars is because the play ground at the school! I work from home and they can be fairly loud.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The location and the neighborhood of the complex is very good with the close proximity to many shops. The apartment is in a good condition, newly renovated and with many new amenities. The only complain I have is that there is not vaste separation. Otherwise, this is very nice residence with good maintainance.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have just joined the community, and I am already impressed with the friendliness of my neighbors. The amenities are very nice, the location is convenient, and the staff is helpful. Very glad I joined!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everyone is so welcoming and i am so excited to live in such a great community! It is nice to feel safe, welcomed, and accepted all in the same place.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I’m going to say that I would rate this as a great property. I enjoy the facilities, I.E. pool, Bbq, work out area and the indoor lounge. The staff and other residents are friendly and the property is well managed and maintained.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This has been an excellent place to live because it is a safe and welcoming environment. The grounds are well-kept and it is a fairly quiet area. The pool and gym are also excellent!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everyone we have dealt with here is really great. Super friendly and seem to genuinely care about any concerns that pop up. Maintenance is prompt and efficient. Neighborhood is great. Really enjoy living here.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We had a great experience with our first apartment! The neighborhood was quiet and friendly, moreverovr the maintenance staff was very accommodating!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everything has been very professional. The staff is always available for any of your needs. The neighborhood is quiet & the area is kept very clean!