With the exception of barking dogs and sometimes finding stairways with occasional trash for the most part this is a great place to live and I am proud of it.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Changes are coming with the moving of the leasing office to its' temporary location. Unsure of when and for how long the construction of the new office will take

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I'm satisfied with how my apartment was when I moved in. I'm also a fan of the valet garbage pickup service. Maintenance work was prompt when requested.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Enjoy living here, but would love to see more amenities. For the price paid for rent, apartment is a decent size, but to only have a pool to use kinda stinks..

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Friendly staff, quiet neighborhood! Everyone that lives here is super friendly! Clean common areas, and conveniently located! Very happy for the 2.5 years that's I've lived here!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Office staff is great! A downside is the thin ceilings, we can hear everything from talking to dresser drawers opening and closing. We are unsure why they would have the laminate flooring on a 3rd story, builders must have not had had courtesy of neighbors below (us). I would suggest events to meet the neighbors bbq's, pool parties etc. This may break the ice on spying nonfriendly neighbors that watch your every move and email the office staff about their complaints. Great location, lots of shopping and near olde town Arvada.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great community with such an amazing management team! I've resided in the apartment community for almost a year and it is, by far, the best apartments I have ever lived in.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

You guys have been great with keeping us updated with everything that is doing on including maintenance, events, and anything else that may be of importance.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Safe neighborhood, pet friendly, great response time with questions or issues. Only complaint is that the walls are paper thin and floors have no padding to keep the upstairs neighbors sounds out

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The location is great! The amenities could be a lot better. No workout area is huge! They have said it was going to be remodeled and still nothing! The apartments are nice but no privacy you can hear everything.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Office staff is very nice, they give my pup a treat every time we go pick up a package. They maintain the property and are prompt with service requests.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

It's a very safe community! Neighbors are friendly and not "overboard". Staff is excellent ! Repairs are done in a very timely manner and done right

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I dont have many complaints, most of my neighbors are wuiet and courteous. The few things that have broken or went wrong, they were fixed very quickly! Parking is NEVER an issue and trasg is so close and very very simple! All in all, a great experience so far.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Maintenance is OK......Our old non renovated apartment costs the same as the new models despite 9 yrs of loyalty.....Give us a loyalty break and at least change out decade old carpet if we renew!......Nice, peaceful area.....Great area for kids with playground and school nearby

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I really really am liking it here! I love the lay out of the apartment and the management is really receptive to my concerns and is very kind.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Had some issues when i forest moved in with no hot water and mold in my washer. After those issues were resolved things are ok. Nice apartment, but the insulation is too thin. We hear everything. Every conversation, fight and door slamming, and walking above us, below us, and next to us.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great place. Tremendous location with many parks, stores, coffees shops in walking distance. Modern amenities, ample parking. Wish people would clean up better after their dogs and not smoke near the buildings, but that stuff can't really be controlled by the complex.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everyone at The Ridge @ Mtn View is amazing! They ensure you are satisfied and fix any issues immediately. The apartments are well maintained and very nice. We have been here 2 years and no plan of leaving! Thank you!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I really enjoy living here. Very well-kept community with amenities. The balconies are spacious, there are washer/dryers in the units, and the kitchen has all new appliances. Anytime I have called maintenance, they have arrived within 15 minutes!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Love it here! A Very friendly community. I have never had a problem here! They are always there to help right away with anything I need and are all very nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great location and staff. The people in the community are helpful and caring... Great place to live. Close to schools, shopping and restaurants... Perfect location for mass transit

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I've enjoyed living at the Ridge at Mountainview! The entire staff is extremely helpful, kind and responds quickly to requests and needs. It's clean, quite and in a great neighborhood. Happy to have found this gem of a community!!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I am very pleased. Lived here 18 mos. and am pleased with maintenance of unit and grounds. Staff is easily accessable, understanding and responsive.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Lived at the Ridge for about a year and it is a very well kept property and the staff is great. The work orders are filled promptly and the events and notices letting residents know what is going on are up to date and prompt.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I love the big deck and quick maintenance responses. The grounds are beautiful and the neighborhood provides a lot of fun activities. I like being tucked away on a quiet street but close to stores.