Please don't charge for community electricity. We don't have a common room. Also it would be nice if the projects that get announced actually get started.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The extremely friendly staff make living here so enjoyable. Everyone is so helpful and makes maintenance tasks a simple and easy fix! Everyone is always greeting one another with a smile and the friendly energy creates such a home environment.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Doing great. The only thing is that the lawn gets muddy at times because the watering. Always clean, no trash laying around and very prompted in fixing and repairing everything

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

GREAT MANAGEMENT!! They take care of issues right away! Pretty quiet neighborhood, I rarely hear my neighbors. My only issue is people don't pick up after their pets so you can't really walk on the grass without stepping in something.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

My girlfriend and I have really been enjoying living here at the Ridge. The staff and neighbors are friendly and the grounds are well kept. The only issue we have is that sometimes the grassy areas are too wet and get muddy. When we take our dog outside our shoes/feet get wet and muddy.. That would be our only complaint thus far.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Community is quiet. Have had some issues with the place. Like towel bar falling off the wall, toilet doesn't flush well (have to hold the handle down). Little things but so far it has been pretty good.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Been here almost 2 years, and I love it! My apartment is spacious and pretty. I miss the old maintenance guys, they made sure things were taken care of fast, and established a personal relationship with residents.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge staff are very attentive with any maintenance needs and work hard to provide and safe, fun, and clean environment for community members.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The front office is excellent at follow through with all maintenance request and other concerns. 4 stars because like many apartments some of the fixtures within the apartment are cheaply designed and easy to break or poor function because of the items poor quality, but great people make the difference!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I love the Staff! Always nice and helpful. The apartments are nice but small. Only complaint is the grounds aren't very well taken care of (landscape company stinks!)