The Ridge Gainesville

I love the space of the apartment and having my own bathroom. The unit is very spacious. I love having our own storage closet, garage, and driveway. The pool is very nice and never too crowded for me. I like the gym but I don’t go right now because of covid. The maintenance staff could be more responsive to service requests.
The staff has been doing a lot better responding to questions and completing service request that are asked. Since aero did open we have been lacking visitor parking spots because they have been taking up our visitor parking so this has been really frustrating since our own visitors are having nowhere to park.
Spacious apartment with nice amenities and helpful staff. The most unique floor plan in Gainesville. Very good location. Close to campus, grocery stores, and restaurants.
It was a very pleasant experience living at the ridge at Gainesville. The housing was ice and the utilities were very reliable I also enjoyed the amenities.
It has been amazing Carolyn is the best and gives som much help every time, and I resigned and this is my second year here and I have nothing but great reviews for this place 10/10 recommend
Very spacious, furnished, easy to clean floors, pet friendly, individual bathrooms plus spare for guests, nice staff, good location, garage is great when it’s raining, and many more pros! :) Small-ish kitchen space and thin walls for cons.
Awful management, service requests never get done and the utility charges are unreasonably high. Huge silverfish problem and cockroaches. Space amount is good but that’s about it. Townhouse was disgustingly dirty when we moved in too and they had to send people to clean it. Do not recommend at all.
Great community, nice pool, and lots of space inside each unit. Convenient because each apartment comes furnished with essential things like a couch, bed...
Let me start by saying that for the price, 3 floors of usable space is definitely nice. However, that is only a small aspect of living in a community. As far as amenities go, though some are very nice (we do have an impressive pool and lazy river), some need serious improvement. The “newly renovated” gym is terrible. The weights are literally crumbling apart. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the jumbotron in the pool area on for the entirety of my being here, which makes me wonder why I’m even paying for it. Even as far as quality goes, our laundry dryer door broke after regular use, and both our A/C and garage door have broken down repeatedly. Additionally, the staff and overall customer service if terrible. Yes, there are some hard workers that genuinely act like they care (or at least know how to get the job done) but the amount of times information has been omitted to me unless I asked (and, occasionally re-asked) very specific questions is disgusting. I’d say that overall, living here definitely isn’t the worst, but it’s definitely not the best either, and for over $800 a month it needs to be much better. I don’t think I’ve regretted anything as much as I currently regret resigning my lease for the upcoming school year, and will be sure not to make the same mistake next year.
I enjoyed my experience at the ridge. Great amenities and location, floor plan had a bunch of space, and got to enjoy a lot of time with great people.