The Ridge Gainesville

4.1

4.1

Great place to live. The location and now closed it is to campus is very nice. I would recommend living here because you get so much for what you pay for.
Everyone at the ridge is extremely friendly and super helpful no matter what problem you may encounter. I’m so glad I chose this complex over the other apartments available.
It’s been very pleasant and peaceful. Love the all the amenities. Staff is nice, and knowledgeable. Easy access to stores; highways, and anything a person could need. And parking is amazing.
Pretty good place to live. Only complaint is that our dishwasher has never worked and it hasn’t been replaced. Our fridge had issues for almost a year before it finally got replaced
Great size townhome. Conveniently located by butler plaza which is nice. Nice pool and gym but could be cleaner. Loud people some nights which is a con.
A lot of people I know loved staying here and came in highly recommended. It’s cool to be close to my friends and other restaurants in butler plaza
I think my past experience in The ridge was pretty good, with large rooms and enough parking areas. However, it was quite loud sometimes, and the wooden structure seems can not block the noisy from the outside cars
I've enjoyed living at The Ridge and the spacious apartments/garage space. The staff is pretty helpful I just wish the amenities were a bit more kept up with.
The staff has been so friendly and the apartment is beautiful. I am pretty concerned about the water drainage problem on the streets. The first day I moved in, a vehicle in front of me got stuck in deep water. Fingers crossed hurricane season won’t be a problem.
The Ridge apartments are so nice! The Staff deeefinitely takes sooo much pride in the upkeep of the apartments and well being of their residents. They definitely don’t suck in any regard at all!