The Ridge Gainesville

4.1

4.1

Management was lackluster. Didn’t fix things quickly or sometimes at all. Also there were bugs when we moved in that we ask to remove and they were never taken care of.
My experience at the Ridge has been really positive. When renewing they make sure to go over the pricing and upcoming changes. The new management is nice.
Open the pool. Since the beginning of summer the pool amenity has been closed. It is frustrating especially as that amenity is part of the rent we pay every month.
Spacious apartment. Good size bedroom and bathroom. A little noisy in the complex at times. Nice pool but could be cleaner along with the gym. Maintenance staff is great.
Love the complex but management could be better! Also the pool has been closed for so long. But I do love the townhome style apartments. This will be my 3rd year living here
I enjoyed living at The Ridge and having so much space. It's such a plus to have your own garage with parking too. I also love the amenities.
I like the big rooms and our own bathrooms. The pool is very big and nice to use. I like how we have our own garage, storage space, and driveway. I wish we didn’t need decals for our driveway, so we could let our guests park in our driveway.
Once I moved in my experience has been great. Confusion of the staff in the office while I was trying to move in caused a lot of unneeded back and forth.
The wifi is EXTREMELY inconsistent. Besides that everything is great. However, the internet is an extremely important necessity especially for a college student, and when we're paying for it
The ridge is awesome but I will give 3 stars because the pool always is dirty, the unit and the apartment is pretty nice and the clubhouse i love it, the gym 10/10