The Ridge has been an awesome place to live so far. Aside from the amazing amenities, the units are so spacious and luxurious. The staff is kind and helpful and it is a great place to live.

I love the amenities, the pool is a great place to hang out or even study, the gym is amazing, and I love the study rooms. There are also great resident events to go to.

Overall I've enjoyed living at the ridge. I only say 4 stars due to the current condition of my apartment. There is mold growing on the ceilings but maintenance is coming to fix the ceilings soon. Otherwise, I enjoy living here and the amenities included.

It’s been pretty wonderful so far. I really enjoy the amenities available for us, but they need to improve the WiFi because it can be super slow at times

The community has been great so far! Love all of the people and the staff has been very good as well. I love the ping pong and pool tables and have had a great time so far.

The amenities are nice but unfortunately the customer service is subpar. I put in a work order for my toilet the first day i moved in and 5 weeks later it still hasn’t been looked at. It’s unfortunate because it a problem that stops me from even using my bathroom. For over $800 a month I was hoping to receive better service. Pity for what seemed to be such a promising place to live.

I enjoy living at the ridge because of how helpful the staff is as well as how organized the front office is. I also love how spacious the apartments are.

Overall it is a nice place, but the maintence here needs work. There are cockroaches everywhere and I still don't have a key for my room even after putting in a request a month ago.

Overall good so far, service request service is no existent. Parking is ok. Ammenities are nice. Location is very good. Staff is nice. Maybe more security if possible, I saw random people going threw the dumpster.

The best place to live in gville!! The staff is always on top of everything and is very friendly even in a crisis. I never have any issues here.

The amenities and apartments are awesome! However there is a bug problem that has taken a long time to correct. Problems seem to be put off until they are huge problems.

The apartment is great, however the management takes a long time to get things done. I hace complained about several things about my room and they have not been fixed.

This is my second year living at the Ridge and although I still enjoy the location, amenities, and apartment itself, I have been very disappointed in management. Email responses need to be better! Other than that, it is a pleasant living experience.

Incredible living environment! Perfect for college. I would recommend this complex to anyone. The staff and employees are very accommodating.

I've been living here for a few weeks now. The community is beautiful and the clubhouse and gym are great. All of management I have talked to have been very nice, but maintenance hasn't been the best in taking care of the issues in the apartment.

Very nice! Especially the gym. Sad that lights are shining into the rooms on the pool the complete night. The people working here are awesome and very helpful!

The staff is very attentive and is always willing to help! I love my room and for the first time feel at home after moving out of my families house 3 years ago

It’s nice to have my own room and bathroom. The living room is nice and spacious. Their is a lazy river that is fun along with plenty of people out at all times.

The status of my apartment on the first day was so horrible that I can’t see myself giving a better review, I also still have so many issues in my place it’s not even funny. The only reason I give it two and a half starts is that the staff is super friendly and attentive when I ask for help with a problem I’m having ( most of the time ). Also the community itself, the houses, and the amenities are amazing.

I love it here! It’s quality living with a quality staff who provide great amenities for the residents. Great area and fun activities daily/ monthly.

Nice house and absolutely great environment. The pool is probably the best in Gainesville. Although the house doesn’t proof sound very well.

So far living here has been pretty good! There have been a few incidents that could have been handheld better. I think that the staff could be more organized to ensure that everything will run smoothly.

A great place to live with a bunch of community activities. The apartment is very spacious, especially compared to my last place. One improvement that could be made is the gym equipment available, but other than that there are no complaints.

As I have only lived at the Ridge for a couple weeks this rating is subject to change. However, it has been a very nice experience. The thing I was most worried about was the time to get to my classes at UF. The buses on this route have surprised me and are very fast and at good times. The only minor complaint I have is that the walls/doors are indeed very thin. If someone is talking in the room next to you, it sounds as if you were simply divided by a curtain.

People are nice, neighborhood is easy to get around, have events on days. Overall good place, however I wish their after hours number worked or maybe more security. Also get back to apartment maintenance faster.