Living at the ridge has been an amazing experience. When I first moved in I was skeptical about the price of rent and other fees because I support myself. And since living here for a couple months I cannot complain, though sometimes I cut it close everything has been enjoyable and nice. The amenities are great and I love using the gym and hottub.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

There has been a few issues with the apartment itself, but overall, I have loved the community of The Ridge, and the kindness and professionalism of the staff there. It is such a vibrant place that welcomes everyone!

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

The ridge is the best complex that I’ve lived in so far. The staff is so friendly and helpful with my request. I wish I were staying one more year in Gainesville to live here.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

I enjoy living here. It’s noisy sometimes and my roommate experience hasn’t been the best but I love the pool, the style of the apartment, the garage, and the room design. The walls and floors are very thin which has been the issue, but the town house style is amazing.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

Amenities are great, staff is helpful, maintenance is timely. Neighborhood is nice, location is great nearby the university. Parking can be improved, but overall great community

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

The Ridge is a great facility and has awesome amenities. Although I have not always been a fan of management and they are not very helpful, I have enjoyed living at the Ridge for the past two years.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

I started living this year at the ridge and I have to be honest by saying it has been an amazing experience so far. Not only is the location of the apartments perfect, but also the employees are super understanding and helpgul.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

The ridge is a really nice complex that has a lot of great amenities and free parking for residents. The rooms are pretty spacious and the price is more reasonable than others in the area.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

I love the amenities and neighborhood. However, for what you’re expected to pay, the apartments are made very cheaply, and whenever something breaks, it can take a while until maintenance gets to it. Also, I have had a lot of false promises made by the staff, which has been frustrating.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

great location, beautiful pool and gym area. Found my roomate on instagram and have been delighted with him. The 2 bed apartments are a great size for me with very nice appliances.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

Living at the Ridge has been a great experience, especially coming from living in the dorms on campus. The house is huge and we love all the amenities that come along with living here.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

Living at the ridge is nice, besides all of the extra fees. It can take a while for things to get done here, but it does. Overall the living spaces are nice to move into, except whenever I moved in there was paint splatters everywhere. Overall it isn't a bad experience.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

I love my apartment. I did roommate matching and couldn’t have been placed with better roommates either! The management and staff here is super nice and are always willing to listen to issues

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

The Ridge at Gainesville has a good clubhouse staff that gets things done in a timely manner. The apartments are really nice and the amenities are almost always open and clean.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

Going on two years living here and I don’t have any complaints. While the management could be a little better, it’s overall a great place to live!

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

Great place to live but walls are very thin and can hear everything that goes on. But maintenance comes in exactly when they need to and buildings come with great furniture

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

as a resident the community is the best part of living here. There are tons of college students who make living great here. The facilities are great as well

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

I would give it a 2.5 stars as of now. I had a ton of issues with mail, getting my keys MONTHS AFTER MOVE IN AND CHASING PEOPLE DOWN TO GET THEM, Work orders claiming to be fixed but not actually. The overall neighborhood and amenities are nice. I enjoy the unit itself but could use a lot of work like our water damaged wall.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

Very great neighborhood and maintenance always fills request quickly. I love the study rooms, it’s a great quite area to get any work done.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

It's a good location, the bus stop is very convenient and a very good looking place to live. However, the staff needs to be better at resolving issues for residents. They have been getting better but much more improvement is needed given that the rent is pricy.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

After the initial move every experience with the community has been great from the staff to the amenities such as the pool taco Tuesday etc. But it’s a great neighborhood.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

This is my first semester living at the ridge, but I’ve already signed again for next year! The management has been helpful in repairing things. We had a few broken things when we moved in, but they replaced it quickly. We end up paying about $60 extra in utilities a month, but overall it’s worth it because it’s safe, easy to catch the bus, and there’s always people at the office ready to help out.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

The ridge offers a wonderful space to call your own, with a prime location near campus and Butler plaza and great amenities. They can still improve on their speed of service with maintenance issues as well as communication about fees and other things, and could also improve on the reliability of the mail system.

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

Everything I could every imagine. This place is wonderful to live at. The residents are super friendly and the ridge creates great experiences

Reply from The Ridge Gainesville

The pool is the best in Gainesville, the staff is always helpful, the apartments are super well designed, and the amenities are great! I love living here!