The Ridge Gainesville

My experience at the ridge has been okay, but nothing outstanding. I have had many issues with my apartment that took months to get resolved. The cycling of new property managers hurt the communication chain and a lot of the issues I was having were not addressed because the former managers did not relay that information before they left.
This will be my third year living at the ridge starting in fall. Any and all issues I’ve ever faced have been taken care of immediately & that’s probably one of the top things I would look for in an apartment complex. 10/10 recommend the ridge!
I have enjoyed living here.The complex maintenance is continuously kept up and the pool and activities are a nice way to meet people on a weekly basis.
Amenities are great, and apartments are a great size and comfortable! The office staff is super nice and they always answer any questions you may have
I really wanted to love this community but I felt like the staff wasn’t attentive and dismissed many of our issues. Despite that, I really liked my place and I’m really grateful for how the property manager has helped me through the pandemic!
I really enjoy the spacious townhouses at the Ridge. The hardwood floors are also very nice. I think that for the price it is really reasonable. Management has changed over the two years I lived there and the transition was not always smooth but overall a great place to live!
I love the ridge. I renewed here for another year because of the great office staff and amenities. It’s one of the best apartment complexes to live in gainesville
A lot of appliances have broken down while here and maintenance sometimes take a while to fix things. No one is ever at the front desk to help.
The Ridge at Gainesville is great! I love these town-home style apartments! They provide lots of space and its always great to spend time at their lazy river and hot tub. Maintenance helps efficiently with any problems you may have too.
Even though a couple packages of mine have been lost this place is amazing. Best choice I’ve made :)The staff are great and neighbors are very friendly.