The Ridge Gainesville

So far I have had an excellent experience at The Ridge. My only critique would be for a faster response to any issue tenants may have. Other thank that, everything is good.
To be quite honest, I don’t leave reviews for anywhere…I’m only doing this for the points so that I can get the reward with the added points, but I will also admit, though, that I do like living here! I do think, though, that there should be some kind of mixer with music from a good DJ, food, drinks, running from 9pm-11pm so that I can know who my neighbors are because I’ve been living here for about 3 months now and I do even know who is next door to me☠️, but other than that, great vibes!
Pretty good overall, haven't had too much troubles. The only thing I would change is just the utilities are a bit too much compared to other place
Great atmosphere and wonderful neighborhood. Everyone is friendly and there is a lot of space inside the 4/4s. Also have a hot tub which is awesome.
I absolutely love living here! The whole staff is so helpful and friendly and the amenities are amazing! Definitely look forward to another year at The Ridge :)))
I love it! Everything is so nice. I like my roommates and our apartment so much. Also, the gym, the pool and the student lounge are amazing! 100% recommended!
I enjoy living at the Ridge. The townhomes are very spacious and comfortable. The utilities bills are usually very high. I have not been able to take advantage of the amenities due to COVID, but I am looking forward to resident events in the future.
Not the worst, some of the amenities could be better, but overall it is pretty nice. Location is really the only major complaint I have besides maintenance being slower than typical. Nice staff.
I love everything here except for probably just the pantry because there’s only a top rack and nothing else so it just looks like a coat closet
I honestly am just doing this to get the point and hopefully get something out of it because I am broke and can use anything I can get. Thank you.