The Shallowford

4.2

4.2

Haritha
Great ambience, great community, lease people are very helpful. They respond to every complaint very promptly . This is the third year for us being here. Very happy.

Candy
It’s been a great experience so far! Maintenance is a bit lacking, but the grounds are clean, we can’t hear our neighbors at all and having a washer dryer in our unit is so nice.

Praveen Kumar
Good community with lot of Indians around and kid place for kids to play..nice sud shop for car cleaning and nice place for dogs called dog park

Michael
The only issue is the parking. People parking in the handicapped parking spots. Without a plate or placard. Then no parking spots around your building. Especially coming home at 10:30pm. Besides that. Everything else has been good.

Stephen
It’s so quiet here. Me and my wife are absolutely in love. There’s a dog park, hammocks, a business center and it’s gated. This is the best community we’ve lived in

Nagma
Good place to live! The rent is pretty reasonable compared to other communities. I really like that this place is easily commutable to all the essential grocery store and the mall.

Carolyn
The Shallowford community is an ideal place to live. I love the construction, lay out, amenities, location and maintenance upkeep that is provided. Our office staff members are courteous, thoughtful and helpful. I love the diversity of different ethnic groups that live in our community. Also, the opportunities that are provided by our office staff management members to celebrate as a community are impressive.

Diana
I appreciate the opportunities provided, I hope you can enjoy everything here in the city, I am new to this city and I am really amazed at how beautiful it is and how lucky I am to share it here with my family.

Suresh Babu
The Shallowford staff is good responsive, attentive and respectful. Always tries to address the queries as soon as possible. Great team, expecting the same going forward.

Aryaunna
about 2 months ago
I love the community, great amenities, lovely people, safe gated community! This is a such a great place to live! I would recommend the apartments highly!