Close to campus and covered parking is nice. Gate is always broken and building is not maintained well. Lowering prices due to lack of people signing leases here.

This apartment complex is very close to campus and i️ like how there is a parking deck, however the management and staff (excluding maintenance) are of no help when i️t comes to anything.

Reply from The Standard Boone

Good location to campus, the gym is really great, my bedroom and closet and bathroom are all a good size, parking garage is too compact and sucks

My favorite things about living at the standard in Boone is the well kept community area with starbucks coffee and a variety of games like pool and shuffle board. I also appreciate the private study rooms for when you need to escape a noisy roommate gather.

I like the location of this community most. It is close to downtown locations, campus, and is a short commute to grocery stores and restaurants outside of downtown Boone.

I love the amenities The Standard at Boone has to offer! The staff that I have met are very nice and helpful. I enjoy living there because it is so close to campus!

Love my room and the counter tops. Also like having the smart t.v. Wish the mail and ammenitites were available. Also wish a 6 month lease was an option.

The delay seems worth it - got bumped up to the next level of accomodation (same price) because 1st floor apt is incomplete. Staff at leasing office very helpful and understanding - especially with move-in during holiday rush.

Everyone is so nice and helpful! Anytime I call with a question they have the answer for me. Loving at the standard is going to be a great experience.

I love all the modern amenities and convenient assistance with accommodations. The standard goes out of their way to help and answer questions in a timely manner.

Haven't moved in yet so I'm unsure right now it is a little difficult to give feedback on how my experience has been so far. After move in I can most likely give a better rating.

We have not lived in the standard for a whole semester due to construction delays. While I know they are doing what they can to get things done the situation has been incredibly frustrating.

The Standard has done an excellent job at keeping residents housed while awaiting construction. The office could send more frequent updates to keep residents informed.

The hotel we stay in isn't bad but we have to eat out everyday and we were not compensated enough for that aspect. I'm already poor as it is being a college student, and this just puts more stress on me and makes me feel absolutely terrible having to ask my mom for money all the time. Not ok.

I haven't had any experience at The Standard Boone yet. It's been a whole semester. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because the time to decide if I'm going to be changing my living situation next year is here and I have no idea what it's like to live at The Standard and stuck in a hotel.

I'm so excited to live at The Standard considering all that it has to offer. The building looks great already and on behalf of my roomates and I, we are all ready to move in and take full advantage of the amenities.

Guest services has been consistently lacking. There should have been more than one $250 gift card and meals for the troubles that residents have gone through this semester.

The building looks amazing can't wait to start living in it. It did effect my grades not having a home this semester but the contstruction guys and office people did the best they could to finish in a timely manner.

I don't know because it's not done yet. THIS SEMESTER IS ONE SEMESTER LATE. GET THIS PLACE DONE YOU PROPLE ARE MAKING EVERYTHING MORE COMPLICATED

the only thing I am remotely happy about in regards to The Standard is the fact that it is almost finished being built so that I can get out of this hotel I've been living in for 5 months.

The standard is still not finished but they put us in the cottages which has the same amenities so there's not much to complain about so far.

I like how frequently they give us updates about how the standard is doing! And the free dinners are pretty sweet too! I am really impressed on how they showed pictures of what it looks like in the inside! I always enjoyed how they gave us a survey on when people where leaving Boone and were coming back from break!!

Location is great, really feel at home at the Standard. Customer service is also very good, people are very polite and often helpful. There is also many perks to living at the Standard.

You guys are great with providing updates and letting us know exactly what is going on. The place looks like it is going to be a great and beautiful place when we get to move in.

not sure since its not finished! The cottages are pretty nice though and we get to use their amenities that are some what similar to what we would have at the standard