The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The management was good in the beginning in my opinion but now it’s almost aggravating to be here. The apartment hallways always smell like weed. Our upstairs neighbors who just moved in are super noisy and yet the manager can’t do anything much about it. I’ve been here for 3 years. This is why I’m not renewing after this lease.
Everyone is super friendly! My only concern is the fire alarms going off unintentionally and the one elevator not working. My safety is prime, and feel safe for the most part.
Decent place to live, good location and super close to public transit. Hallways smell of weed relatively frequently, although it’s a non smoking community. Nice public areas
The place is great, but the neighborhood seems a little unsafe and there was a day the other week when the fire alarms went off all day and I happened to be sick at home. That was the worst.
The brunch event they threw a while ago at the bang bang kitchen for the residents completely failed us and got us treated like garbage by the waitresses while waiting. Hope the future events are more organized and have a better understanding with the benders so when we show up, we don't get treated like trash. And I’ve been having a long term noise problems from the next door and upper floor unit. Constant loud music on a daily basis from next door, so loud that the wall vibrates so does my heart. And also clueless noises as if weights are being thrown to the hardwood floor and furnitures are being dragged all over the floor from the above unit at night , I’m talking about like MIDNIGHT keep happening like every other day for the past few months. I know writing here is not gonna fix it but I just wanted to throw it out there. Sometimes I almost feel like I got used to the noises for a bit but nobody should really put up with this kind of stress in their own place. Sometimes it drives me nuts and gets me a headache. It hasn’t been very impressive past few months, but mostly it’s on the ignorant tenants who don’t have basic manners to keep it down for god’s sake.
It is very convenient to live here, because there are stations and Safeway. Also live in here we can see the Rainer mountain which is absolutely amazing view.
I love the staff here they are very kind and always willing to answer any questions that I have. I have never heard footsteps from upstairs or noise from my neighbors.
I have been here 3 months now. I love the convenience of the Light Rail just outside. I work on the pier and its a great commute for me. Great neighbors, great office staff. Really enjoying being here.
I love the fact it’s close to work and school . Having the link light rail right outside makes it so convenient getting downtown to shop . Also not to mention I love the newer appliences that give the units an more modern look .
Great location and the units are really nice. New management has had a bit of a rough start but it's obvious they are trying and it's getting much better. Maintenance staffing has also greatly improved and everyone that has come to fix something for me has been amazing.