The complex is nice but we have been having a problem with our upstairs neighbors. They tend to yell and thump on the floor until 5am. And reporting the problem doesn’t help because the office won’t do anything about it.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

It’s clean & the location is great. Light rail stop and safeway just across the street. Late night noises sometimes. My car broken into once

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

THEY NEED TO FIX MAINTENCE PROBLEMS IN A TIMELY MANNER, IN ORDER TO KEEP THE BUILDING NICE. THE APARTMENTS ARE NICE OTHERWISE. BEL IS A PROFESSIONAL LEASING SPECALIST, WHO TAKES HER TENANTS SERIOUSLY.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

When I first got here I was having problems with my neighbors writing nasty notes on my door, complaining about my dog barking. So that was really upsetting. I have sent my dog back to Los Angeles and everything has been ok. However, I don't like the way they keep rotating staff in the leasing office.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I’ve been residing here for 5yrs now. The location is conveniently located next to a light rail station making it easy to get into downtown. Everything that I need is nearby as well. Management has changed numerous times in the time I’ve lived here. The current staff seem to be the best one yet.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The apartment complex is conveniently located and I enjoy living here so far. However, you can smell the trash room on each floor through out the hallways. It’s annoying!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Overall I like it a lot. Two main problems: (1) quality of household appliances (obsolete and broken), (2) available Internet providers (need WaveG BADLY; literally the building across the road has it, so should we).

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Unbelievable living experience. Quiet, cleanliness and great location. Would like to see improved and upgraded equipment in the fitness center.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I don't think we're going going to school, so we are going back to the, so we can get to the, in a few weeks and get a few things together so we can

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Overall nice beautiful Apartments. Clean and my husband and I like the quietness. I wish their were less dogs living in here, as they have lots of dander and pick up fleas. They do vacuum on the weekends to keep dirt down. SMOKING is an issue since it’s a smoke free building but it doesn’t seem to work. People are still smoking their cigarettes inside which is a health issue for others. Overall I like it here. It’s been 7 years living here.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I really like the location and amenities. It’s so convenient coz it’s link rail, bus stops, groceries and school and church are just step away. Security is the best too especially I have a kid.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I have lived here for six years and although the level of service has diminished, it has been a nice place to live. It is conveniently located by the light rail and green space. The amenities are great, especially the rooftop deck, gym and hot tub.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

It’s very good and better than 2017. Some improvements required in Gym. More updates required for weight stand. You had only two carts, it’s always in short. Please buy more it’s not costly.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The place is at a great location, safeway and link rail station are just next block. Big park in the back of the apartments. Not too many restaurants in the walking distance though. Most importantly, Management is very helpful and respectful.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Easy move in process and everyone in the front office is great! Shout outs to Dave and Adam for making my move an easy transition! Thanks guys!!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Location is good. Easy commute. Good price, nice community. Good apartments. Nice interiors. Gym is the one thing which is not good, bad smell all the time and not easily accessible.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I love living here this is my first city apartment and I think I want to stay for a very very long time. I love the staff in the office I love the maintenance workers are very kind very funny and they get things done on time

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Super great staff that has been very helpful. They made moving in a breeze and the apartment was in great shape. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

My apartment is beautiful, well designed with excellent use of space; great building amenities and AND THE BEST IS THE AMAZING STAFF - exceptionally helpful, responsive, professional, friendly and dedicated.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Located next to the necessary stores and light rail station. I will recommend the friends looking to reside in Seattle in the nearest future.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Overall I've been satisfied since moving here. In particular I appreciate how quickly my maintenance requests have been addressed and how nice the community amenities are. A couple of things I've been less satisfied with include the temperature of the hallways (ridiculously hot during summer) and the lofted windows in my unit (7th floor) not having any coverings, which seems like a pretty glaring design oversight.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The service is a little bit slow. But overall everything is ok, hope you can improve it. The luxer box is not always accurate. Love you the station at othello park

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I just moved in earlier this month and we love our apartment so far. Our neighbors are very considerate and the management of the apartment has been very helpful from day one. We can't wait to enjoy the rooftop when it gets nice out!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Moving across the country into the Station, sight-unseen, there were a couple of mix ups. Otherwise it’s been great and the office staff have worked with us to make sure everything worked in our favor.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

love it here I been here for 6 months the roof top wins my heart over its so peaceful my neighbors are sweet my dog makes new friends all the time .