The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The Station at Othello Park apartments, has been my residence for 3 years, and while much of South Seattle is becoming, “gentrified,” I feel like this community exemplifies rental residence, with the feel of ownership. The leasing staff is professional, competent, and administrates these residences efficiently. Especially considering all the amenities. Kudos, for the recent addition of package lockers, which enhance the secure delivery of the growing online commercial deliveries!!! Thanks for making this a great place to live. I remember hanging out here in 1989, and what an improvement, “Holly Park,” has made. Although, occasional criminal activity can be witnessed outside, I feel that the general security of the building and its residents and assets are comprehensively monitored!
Generally excellent: clean, well-maintained, nice layouts. Parking spaces are excessively cramped, dishwashers are out of date and very loud, and a couple more elipticals in the fitness room would be nice. But generally excellent.
I love all of our amenity's I would have to say my favourite is the roof, I love the view and I never get tired of the stunning scenery. The office is always ready to help out and I appreciate the great service from management to maintenance their great !!
The elevator is frequently broken down and rent is very high, the rooftop is nice and hot tub are nice, they charge residents $150 to rent rooftop or lounge
The station at Othello Park has been a great place to live! Location is great with a very convenient commute to work and to downtown. Management and maintenance have both been great. Would definitely recommend!
I love the apartment itself, love the location, love the convenience and amenities this community provides. The staff are all really friendly and helpful. The only drawback is that sometimes there is violence in the neighborhood that can be a little unnerving. This has nothing to do with the apartment building itself but comes with the territory of living in this up and coming neighborhood.
Safe. Quiet. Ideal location for downtown/UW commuting to work. Responsive & helpful office managers. Problems were handled properly, and professionally.
The amenities are nice. It would’ve nice if the maintenance team refrained from placing dumpsters less than a foot from cars. Better ventilation in hallways would’ve nice. The current staff is helpful.
Very secure and clean environment. I enjoy the parking lot because it is locked and secured. I feel safe getting in the building. I like the fact that I don't hear my neighbors at all. Very peaceful place.
Great place to live, I love the location.. the staff is amazing, residents are great.. Ive been here for three years now and counting :) team station