Am seeing more activity with the maintenance of the place. The grounds are being cleaned up and the apartments are being renovated. As well painting of the exterior.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I have lived here since 2013 and have had very minimal complaints. The current property mgrs have by far been the most efficient. Thanks for the consistency!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Nice place. Quick maintenance. I wish the front desk employees were a bit more attentive to the residents needs, they seem to not care as much about the residents as they do about the beautification of the grounds. Still better than 80% of complexes in the area.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Love the area just think that the parking lot could be improved as I am never able to find any parking at night past 6 pm which is unreasonable

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Entire team is very caring and courteous. Maintenance requests are always handled in a timely manner. Love the package pick up at the office. Very convenient. Thank you everyone for all you do.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Wonderful so far- Hardly any noise outside- trash always picked up/ Clean place! Not enough parking spaces though, or enough lights in the lot! That is all.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Maintenance staff are responsive to our needs. The apartment is three bedrooms, and two bathrooms, and has a patio that overlooks the middle of the complex.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I'm enjoying living here currently. The customer services has been very good. The location is great for me to get to and from work as well as close to local businesses.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

This is a Great and quiet neighborhood. The Maintenance is prompt, helpful and nice, even on emergency calls they were professional and get the job done. The appliances are up to date. The recent roof change and painting has upgraded the beautiful community.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The parking for some buildings is terrible. Sometime I have to walk pretty far late at night to get to my building for lack of parking and some are forced to illegally park.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Doing very well. You can't hear your neighbors and it's located in a wonderful neighborhood. Parking is a little hectic but manageable. I love it.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Overall, our experience with The Summit has gone pretty well. Our only concern has been signing a lease with a complex that included "gated community" as an added amenity, but the gates haven't been closed in 2 years.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The apartment complex areas are always kept neat and clean. The staff always alert residents to anything going on around the apartment complex.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I have been living here for more than an year now, The community is calm and at the same time near by to schools, shopping malls..etc. I get responses from all requests from leasing office.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Great Location! Great staff! More amenities for less money. I have a washer and dryer, garage in my building, valet trash pick up, and a patio in my place for $877 when other places in Orlando charge more for less like $850 with no garage....$825 with no washer n dryer or garage etc. Neighborhood is quiet for the most part.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Great place to live! I feel very safe in this community. They are pet friendly, which is wonderful! The office is super friendly. I would recommend to anyone moving to Orlando.