When I moved in there were a few hiccups. At one point in time I wanted to cancel my lease. The apartment was not what I expected. However I expressed my concerns and the team did there very best to resolve whatever issues I had. I am much more comfortable now than I was a month ago when I moved in. There are still a few issues but I know they will soon be resolved.

Beautiful upgraded units, attentive staff, great location. Staff regularly holds events for residents, and are always very helpful. Beautiful pool area.

Friendly staff. Pretty quiet community and fairly clean. I’ve had a couple problems but was fixed with a little push towards management. Other then that, no complaints

safety first , i have notice that something like 3 cops live here , that makes me feel really secure , i think the gym need more stuff like dumbbells .

Issues with contacting staff & email correspondence. Upstairs neighbors are very loud. Nice community, very friendly people. Neighborhood is quiet.

Apartment is nice outside. I don’t even think they repaired the apartment before leasing it to another person. Most of the stuffs aren’t working properly. And you have to keep putting work order to get them to come fix them.

Parking is still a huge issue. The decals are pointless if they are not enforced and there are motorcycles melting into the pavement, they’ve been there so long and not moved! They should have to move it or get a garage.

Staff is always prompt to fix any issues, Debbie in the office is the best . Staff was quick to clean up debris after the hurricane. I definitely feel safe in this neighborhood

It's been a pleasure living here!! Everyone that I have met has been very nice. The staff and maintenance have been sufficient to our needs. They keep this place well maintained and clean. Great area to live.

The location of the apartment complex is the best thing about it. Upon moving in we had to make too many maintenance requests for issues that should have been taken care of before we received our keys. The bedroom ceiling fan does not come with a light which we weren't aware of until after we moved in.

The experience is great An I love living here the community is perfect it’s a great area I love the pool area the people are kind An friendly

I enjoy talking to Chris,he is very understanding, and try to work with you. There are great office personals including Debbie and Lilian! Great Job keep it the good work

It would be great if more parking lots were added. It has been such a difficult time for me to find a parking lot available, that is not 3 minutes walk from my apartment. Also, maintenance has not been doing a great job lately. It has been a month now since we order some repairs, and nothing has been done so far. Also, my husband and I have been living in our complex for 2 months now, and the sink material in the bathroom is peeling off, and this apartment is supposed to be renovated! Without these problems, t would have been a great place to live.

We have enjoyed living here- staff is very friendly & responsive. Looking forward to spending many more months, even possibly years, here. Thanks for everything!

The best complex in orlando! Safe good community a lot activity for the resident nodoby daber your space its a good community for live safe!

The staff are great, helpful and cooperative . The staff are great, helpful and cooperative . The staff are great, helpful and cooperative .

The staff are very nice, resourceful, and helpful! I am pleased with the community's presentation and cleanliness. I would definately recommend this place to my friends.

Very nice place. Quiet and calm. I’ve been for a place for the past year and when I ran up to this apartment I like the area, the environment and it’s also a peaceful place to stay.

I am a new resident and have really high expectations. this look like a really nice community. Hopefully we will stay for a long time . Hope to meet my neighbors soon.

excellent treatment of the administrative staff, good attention of maintenance staff, clean areas, is located in good area, near walmart, publix and several fast food restaurants

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Excelente, el staff es muy amable nos atendieron y ayudaron en todo el proceso de aplicación, las instalaciones están bien conservadas!!!!!!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I have enjoyed my ten months thus far, being that i just moved to Orlando. I felt right at home moving to the summit, friendly staff and maintenance.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Wish my apartments maintenance would be fix quicker! Ac is still out it's been three days. Wish the neighborhood was gated and with more security.

The apartment complex needs maintenance to follow up on repairs in a more prompt manner , not waiting so long to do repairs still waiting on carpet repairs since june 9th floor work :-(

Parking is the worst and the car decals are pointless and the motorcycles need to share a space. Some motorcycles NEVER move! Also, air filters should be changed regularly, without a work order... Deborah is great! Always helpful and smiling. And the trash not being taken 2 days out of the week is ridiculous. Why pay for something that only happens sometimes...