I have some concerns about the state of the complex, how the other residents treat our home and how things are becoming more of a mess. Worried that this will be the new state of things with kids playing in the dog park and the pool always looking like trash.

Fastastic team in the leasing office , well organized and executed procedure for our move in,happy to have chosen this community as our new home.

I feel we need cameras because my car window got broken and we dont know who did it but if we had cameras we couldve figured out who did it.

So far this is an awesome place to live. No complaints. The new grills are a definite plus! Plan to grill a whole bunch over the summer time.

ALL RESIDENTS need to call the Health Dept due to to these NASTY roaches. THIS IS NOT SPAM PLEASE HAVE MASSEY SPRAY EACH DAY UNTIL THEY ARE ALL GONE

I'm moving next month, and it seems such a nice place for living, the location is great and the price as well. The apartment is very nice inside, I can't wait to move! 😍😍

Staff is pretty good. Lots of confusion about parking situation though. Maintenance still needs improvement. Had quite a number of issues with that.

I spent quite a bit of time looking at apartments in Orlando, and as soon as I saw The Summit I was sold. What's stands out is it's the quietest apartment I've ever lived in! It's in a beautiful location, the staff is always helpful and friendly, and I'm happy to have moved here.

I love living at The Summit at Metrowest. The apartment is beautiful and close to lots of food and shopping. While being moments away from I-4, it's the perfect location in Orlando.

Grounds leave something to be desired. The parking stuation sucks most of the time. The soccer court is locked and out of use most of the time.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

So far it seems nice, but doesn't seem like there is any parking, wondering why there isn't assigned parking if there is a problem with parking

I've been renting for over ten years and this is the first time that any apartment office has fixed any problems I might have in a timely manner.

Awesome place to live: quiet, clean, there's always parking, and the management is very kind and helpful. The location is perfect because you're next to all the essentials: shopping and entertainment.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Great job! This is the BEST place that you could ever embark upon in the City of Orlando and specifically Metrowest. The critters are especially friendly.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The office staff is great, but the last few times we put in a maintenance request it took a long time (more than a week) for someone to come out to our apartment.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The Summit at Metrowest is a good place to live. I have been here about a month and have no complaints. The facilities are very well kept and the location is unbeatable.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love living at The summit in metrowest its close to everything! The manager Chris is awesome. The maintenance crew is great they respond quickly to any problem you may encounter!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The staff and maintenance workers are quick to help when problems arise. The only problems include smoke from our neighbors getting into our apartment via the laundry room and the amount of mosquitoes that get in when we enter or leave the apartment.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Great place, nice stuff cool people. No crimes its not to nosiey people are polite there is plenty of parking i lile the dog park and the mail is timley

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Summit is a great place to live. The office staff is really nice and helpful. Parking is plentiful at my building. Metrowest public safety officers always around too.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Although the staff is nice, the property has its issues. It's clean, but can be loud. Residents aren't very courteous when it comes to noise.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

we recently moved in and so far we love it. the community is quiet and peaceful. maintenence responds to request in a timely manner. i absolutely love being able to pay rent online. keeps me from having to rush before the office closes. and i like the monthly activities the community has. my only problem is that the gate to the pool is locked when the office is closed. i think it would be better if residents had a key or a code like the gym. having to wait until after 1 on a Sunday to go to the pool kind of sucks.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Everything is good and deby she is the best employe, and maintenance guys are doing well and good job of the most important thing is that the only thing

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Quiet , clean . The staff are very nice and extremely welcoming. Gym and pool area are to die for. The community always has something going on where the renters can come and enjoy themselves .

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The Summit is a great, safe place to live. The maintenance staff is punctual and efficient. The dog park is a wonderful touch for pet owners!!