We just moved in and it's beautiful, maintenance is super quick, and the office staff is super accommodating and friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love this neighborhood there's friendly staff nice view great nice quiet area and is located in a convient area I would refer any one to this neighborhood.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I really do believe that the summit provide their tenants with astounding peacefulness. last night I ate two chicken tacos, they were delicious. :p

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I think this is a great place to achieve rewards and to represent where you live! I have just been here for a few weeks and it has been a fantastic experience!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

We recently just moved into The summit and this has by far been the best apartment we moved into. Our neighbors are quiet and non existant. The layout of the apartment is just fabulous. We do have a bit of a bug issue though but nothing major, just house spiders and gnats love to spam our entryways.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

This is great and to be able win prizes is even better. I look forward to winning points for prizes. this is a great idea for the apt community.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The apartments are ok considering the age of the building. Could be better insulated and such. Great location though very convenient for a multitude of things.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I have been here since 2014 and there's been multiple different landlords. By far I think Milestone is one of the best. Putting money towards renovations and making the property more appealing. I like staying here, prime location for sure!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Everything about living here is wonderful except the lack of parking spaces. Maintenance requests are always completed correctly and in a timely manor.

Everything is great so far. Although we were having an emergency and 2 hrs later someone showed up...After the situation had finished. To this today the issue is not resolved.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Overall the leasing staff in the front office is fantastic. They are very helpful and willing to do whatever is necessary to make living here easier.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I have been a resident since 2004. I have never been happier!! I live the attention to detail and customer service I receive every time I come in

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Moving to The Summit has been one of the best investment my boyfriend and I have ever made. They always keep you informed about what is going on in the community and new updates about what is happening here at The Summit. They made my first time having an apartment the best experience. Livin here everything is convenient, which makes it the best place to call home.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love my office always when I need they always to help me .... Debby is awesome... Very organized.... Very clear .... So everything it's been very nice untill now

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love all the updates on site and how responsive the team is to any concern I have had. They really have made my move to Orlando painless and a great experience.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The front office staff is very helpful and accommadating but the maintenance staff needs to improve. Just had lots of issues with communication of the maintenance.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I've been living at the Summit for five months now and I must admit it's been a great five months. The staff members are excellent people, maintenance respond in a quick timely manner etc. The surrounding is great and I like the fact that they are working everyday to make it even better. I think I'll be in this place for the long run.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

A very quiet nice place with a great management team. Very caring and helpful and maintenance responds quickly if needed. Pets allowed and having a pool is a plus.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Moved in on Mar. 24th So, far things have been exceptional overall! Leasing Manager, Debbie Diaz is very friendly and caring! She took care of us and communicated with me throughout my inquiry into The Summit @ MetroWest, application and move-in! Great Job Ms. Diaz! You are the star of The Summit @ MetroWest!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Great app wow it's really easy to use and is a smart thing to do overall. You have to download it and try it cause ur getting free stuff!! V

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Love my apartment and space I have. Office remodel looks great. Friendly staff. Cons: have to change your own air filter and sharp jump in rent when renewing.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Great staff, awesome place to live. The residents are friendly, great location for a variety of things to do. Love it here, great maintenance

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Am seeing more activity with the maintenance of the place. The grounds are being cleaned up and the apartments are being renovated. As well painting of the exterior.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I have lived here since 2013 and have had very minimal complaints. The current property mgrs have by far been the most efficient. Thanks for the consistency!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Nice place. Quick maintenance. I wish the front desk employees were a bit more attentive to the residents needs, they seem to not care as much about the residents as they do about the beautification of the grounds. Still better than 80% of complexes in the area.