The Tennessee Brewery

4.6

4.6

Jenna
4 stars only because i really want coffee restocked downstairs again 😅🙏 Also, out of curiosity, does the Brewery have a login for peloton or does it strictly have to be our own online account? Same question with the echelon mirror!
Hannah
I have absolutely loved my time at Tennessee Brewery. The gym, staff, maintenance, appliances, and everything have been incredible. My only two comments are that 1) the mail room is an absolute mess -- takes at least 10 minutes to find your package/ I almost never get a notification that I even have one. 2) I hear my upstairs neighbor quite a lot.
Anna
I’ve been living here for almost a year and it’s amazing. It’s quiet but close to everything one might need. The gym is fantastic and gets new features all the time!
Molly
I moved from SC to TN and was able to transition super smoothly! The office staff was very helpful, accommodating and responsive to my inquires!
R & r
The staff has been amazing, very easy to work and communicate with. Which is a huge plus for me. The amenities are great and the location is also a winner. Close enough to enjoy the city but also away from the crowd of the city!
Kirby
I love that the brewery is tucked away and quiet but only 2 blocks from Main Street where all the action is. I get to feel safe and also live the downtown lifestyle.
Angelica
I love this apartment community so much especially the amenities! The neighbors are friendly and helpful! The property is clean and accessible. Every unit has an incredible view! The location is hidden from the downtown hustle + bustle yet centralized! Can’t see myself living + paying anywhere else!
Ferlandria
I love living here .. There is no other place i rather live as of now … Anything i need help with or fixed it gets done in a timely fashion..
Dylan
Beautiful apartments, great amenities and very well maintained! Love the walkability of the neighborhood. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help!
Curtis
Enjoyed living here three years between two apartments in the brewery and was house. Would recommend apartment for those looking. Great location!!