The Tennessee Brewery

4.6

4.6

Mishelle
McKenzie is fantastic! She has been extremely helpful since day one. My move was quick and stressful but she always answered my questions with patience and a smile! Feedback regarding the elevators - should provide the opportunity to reserve the elevator on move-in day - especially on a weekday. Me and another tenant were moving in on the same day and each of our movers were "securing" the elevator door by propping it open with an object so they could load it. This causes an error and the elevator to quit working. Maintenance had to come a couple of times to reset. Not locking the elevator caused delays for both my and her movers resulting in overtime fees. Other than the elevator issue would have been a 5.

Jasmine
I do like living here overall. BUT. If it’s not the trash being picked up right outside my window between midnight and 4 am, it’s my upstairs neighbor stomping around/being loud that keeps me up at night. The walls are very thin and I guess unfortunately my unit is in a bad spot. There’s also the constant smell of weed in the halls but that’s not a huge deal. I love the area/apartment otherwise. Great location. I really wish they would add a squat rack in the gym though.

Kirby
Absolutely love this community! They have great mixers for us each month so we can meet all of our neighbors, the amenities are top notch, nd the location can't be beat!

Alexis
amazing first few days, move in was a breeze and everyone is so friendly and kind. the morning and afternoon walks by the river are fantastic!

Marissa
Absolutely love living here! The building has so much history and character, which I really love. Staff is always so nice and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Taylor
I like the safety and office customer service. The elevator inside the building goes down every weekend and sometimes during the week which I then have to carry my things up and down multiple flights. The floors on the first floor have not been cleaned in weeks and should be more frequent as I watch dogs pee all the time and it just dries up and stains the floors and stays there for a while. The new garage system is not as safety as the previous on as it uses “the honor system” and lets anyone in. We also need more frequent pest control.

Bernardino
about 2 months ago
Nice community, very quiet environment. Management is awesome and quickly to solve any problems, The scenery around the parks in the area is great.

Maria
about 2 months ago
Great location and apartments! I love having my balcony and watching the sunset! My dog loves being able to look out the window, and we have the perfect little park to walk around whenever we want. I feel safe and at home here. Also, the office throws some great parties, too :)

Dylan
about 2 months ago
Wonderful place to live! Love the grounds and the staff! Very helpful for any issues you may have! Apartments are very nice with lots of amenities!

Tom
about 2 months ago
I love living here ! Management and staff are great! It's very quiet area and I feel safe !! Plus the grounds of the buildings are clean and pleasant in appearance.