The Tennessee Brewery

4.6

4.6

Kirby
I love living at the brewery. The staff is amazing. The location is amazing. The amenities are top of the line. I'm excited that we're moving into a bigger unit in the old brewery!

Hannah
Living at Tennessee Brewery was the best choice I could have made! It’s made living in Memphis infinitely better. The gym is nicer than any other apartment gym I’ve seen, and the location couldn’t be better.

Valentine
Enjoy the effort to bring neighbors together by having events like wine Wednesday. Appreciate the new paint job. The maintenance crew is excellent.

Julia
Just moved in and it’s been an amazing experience so far! Very clean and safe area! Staff was helpful throughout renting with paperwork and moving in!

Laura
I think the apartment gym is great and there Are multiple pretty areas to spend time like the courtyards. I enjoy being right on the river walk so I am able to get exercise with my dog.

Dylan
Great apartment, amenities, and stuff. I have lived here going on 5 years and have loved it. The grounds are always kept clean and updated. I would recommend anyone to live here.

Keymarious
One of the best places I’ve lived and the view is to die for ! From management to neighbors everyone is super sweet ! It’s so relaxing and calm I just love it here

Erica
Amazing community and excellent response to maintenance. We love it here as our second home! Right on the riverfront so the walks in the evening are amazing!

Kyle
I literally maxed out the weight on the barbell. Can I "donate" some more plates? The repair man is also very nice and polite. I am moving out of the country, but I loved living here and would have renewed if I were staying in Memphis.

John
Been great so far reallllllly like the common spaces and the apartments and grounds are well maintained. I think it is a safe area and feel comfortable wandering around