The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I would like management to inform us when we will receive a credit on our amenity fee. The gym was closed for almost five months and the pool has had numerous closures.
Everything has been great so far! Jenny and E at the leasing office and Jose and the rest of the maintenance staff have gone above and beyond. The only issue is the second parking spot and lack of visitor parking. I understand their is not any street parking but to have a closer 2nd spot would be much more convenient.
Nice area, clean grounds, good neighbors. Gym, pool, BBQ, dog park and lounge areas help make a nice complex. Large parking garage and wide hallways.
So far the people are very nice there was a few minor problems in the unit itself but for the most part the place is huge and very nice thanka
My wing doesn’t stay that clean and smells like pet urine and the ac is always down in the hall. Other than that the area is good and close to many amenities
I have had a great experience here. Staff has been very good to be. I very happy living here . Whenever I have a problem , management gets back to me as soon as possible. Neighbors are very nice.
Residents love knowing they have one spot they can visit to communicate, submit a service request, or find out if a package has been delivered. That’s why the app and portal are essential parts of enhancing the resident experience.
Few things are good but not all. I like the maintenance of the whole community the most. Grill areas and pool are the plus. There should be some playing place/park for the kids too.
Great experience so far! Very easy process to get this apartment. Staff was very helpful and friendly. New rooms look great! Especially for roommates.
It’s a great place to be, from the people to the actually building itself. It just has a great home feel and everyone should get a chance to experience it