Myself and my girlfriend are new residents at the Union at Lyndhurst. So far we have had a positive experience here, besides the abundance of Fire Alarms that go off at 1am. Response times from administration is a bit slow as well, but so far no main complaints.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Good location, nice renovated apartments and convenient amenities, but the front desk/leasing staff is pretty incompetent. Sellena, the assistant manager, is fantastic, seems to be the only one who knows what she's doing. Parking is ridiculously expensive too.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

New improvements on courtyard is very nice. Needs more attention on gym equipments and rules and policies for loud noise and enforced parking.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Apartment are nice and the building is maintained. Three stars for the lack of visitors parking, intercom system not working, and overpriced amenities fees and monthly parking fee. The pool is normally dirty and cloudy.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The apartments are beautiful; even those that aren't renovated! The team is friendly and helpful. Overall the complex is quiet; we rarely have noise disturbances and when we do it's usually just a dog expressing excitement to see a friend. The only down side worth mentioning is the lack of a town within walking distance BUT being so close to Route 3 & 17 makes everything accessible as long as you have a vehicle.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The parking situation in the garage is annoying. There needs to be stricter rules when people take parking spots from paying residents. I hope the garage door will partially solve the problem.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

More maintenance and cleaning of the common hallway areas is essential. There are broken doors, light fixtures in need of repair and many times garbage left in the hallway.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

this place is beautiful. the only bad thing is the gym treadmills have no tv that work and no control of the temperature, so it is always supper hot in the gym

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love my newly remodel apartment hopefully the rest of the building gets a face lift The gym needs a little tlc and so does the carpeting in the hallway

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

good maintainance service.... good packaging locker service... good gym equipment maintaincance can be better for gym, goood lounge facility

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Quiet, peaceful. Summer time is a bit loud when people break into the pool area but that only effects people on that side of the building so others don't care when you complain about it. A bit too much police activitiy

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Dog poop everywhere no one cleans or picks up after thier dogs and they don’t inforce or punish people for not doing so. Plus I have found dog poop in my hall over five times and management does nothin about it. Other then that the complex is very quite and well maintained. Looking forward to the pool in a few weeks.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Left out a star and a half because parking garage is a bit narrow and we've already had issues with people taking our spaces. Also, we had to address requesting observance of quiet hours with an upstairs neighbor

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I like the building, I wish there were more amenities and I wish there was more amenities for my pet. Also, commuting to the city from the building isn't the best.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I like it here. It’s clean and secure and in a great location. The amenities are decent as well. The indoor parking is worth the price. The grounds are immaculate.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I would love to see updates to the common areas--especially to the hallways-our hallway is very run down Carpet is dirty and walls are scratched

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The Union at Lyndhurst has provided me with a safe and decent environment throughout my residency to date, and their has been multiple capital improvements onsite beneficial to residents.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love the neighborhood and get to walk across the street to work, which is the best. Sometimes my upstairs neighbors can be pretty loud and the grills outside don’t work- but overall we’re happy.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The initial move-in experience was great and Yi from the rental office was most helpful and friendly. The property grounds are very well kept and the apartments are a good value for this area with all the amenities. The only downside that I would call out is that I wish the hallways and carpets would be refreshed or at least more frequently cleaned.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great place to reside. Still minor details were missing being completed in the apartment still. All in all nice community and my family is happy.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

When I need something fix or I have a problem, Jessica and the maintenance crew is always there to assist. They are the best. I’ve had situations that happened in my apartment and either Randy or Jose from Maintenance have come to my rescue. I love the fact that Jessica, Assistant Manager handles any problems I may have in just seconds . My issues are always resolve by the end of the business day. I would definitely recommend anyone to come live here

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

There has been alot of improvements since last year and I am happy and satisfied living here at the Union Lyndhurst. With the cold weather coming hopefully we get some good heat in the building.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Just moved in yesterday and so far the transition has been pretty smooth. Very pleased with the friendliness of the community and have already had great conversation with some of my fellow neighbors. Look forward to living here!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The maintenance team has been extremely responsive when I send service request. Management team is pleasant and attentive to issues and concerns. The property however is not as clean and well maintained as it could be, but improvements are being made daily

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Pretty decent building/community I enjoy the quietness and privacy. Love all the new improvements. Can’t wait until all apartments are upgraded.