The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Living at The Union has been amazing! Management is super helpful and very responsive. Maintenance is quick to respond. Awesome amenities, could not be happier!
I moved in to The Union in December and have been impressed with every part of this community. The leasing office have been so helpful, the maintenance staff have been terrific. I’m surprised by the social network inside The Union. It is fun to connect with and take advantage of the events of the last few months. I am very happy with my decision to make this place my new home.
Ive been living here for almost 5 years...hard to believe. This property has gone through massive improvements over the last year and a half and that is all thanks to the wonderful team at the building. I am absolutely loving all of the new improvements so far. I cannot wait to see this community do more events and watch our home grow into a place I would like to call home..maybe a summer pool party??
We love it here! I would recommend extending pool hours though! The staff are extremely attentive and professional and the maintenance staff work quickly and efficiently.
The Union at Lyndhurst is a great place to live! Very welcoming community and amazing staff who are always willing to make your day better.
Excellent staff in leasing office. Yi has made the experience very easy and smooth. All staff has been willing to help us with the move by accommodating elevators and parking.
Living at the union so far has been great! Richie and the whole maintenance department have helped us so much! Everything about our move was easy and smooth because of the staff here!
Everything has been just fine. Staff, facilities, extras like food trucks and the good nature of everyone all add value. I wish all apartment complexes were this good.
My husband and I just leased here and the staff (especially Samantha) is exceptional. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable about their job.
Staff are very friendly and helpful. Building is clean and updated, lots of ammenities. Always learning about more it has to offer. Love it here! Looking forward to a very long residence here. Thank you