All due to Jessica, great presentation very professional. ( She sold it ) excellent job well done! I saw many places & she presented the Union mentioning all the positive points which could help my daughter. My mother even said shes very good.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We have been here for 3 weeks. The move in process was very easy and everything has been up to our standards. The location is great for getting around and the complex looks so up to date after the recent renovations.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The union at Lyndhurst is a great place to call home. The many amenities like a washer and dryer in the apartments and a gym make my home life very convenient, the staff is always friendly. They are always upgrading and making things even better!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

This is a Awesome community friendly staff very helpful and caring . I couldn’t have asked for a better experience in getting to tour the union.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

this apartment complex has great amenities involved all around. the pool is a great place to relax in the summer and the gym is great for a person starting off there. recommend yes

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I really enjoy living at the union at Lyndhurst. I have enjoyed the peace of the building and the friendliness of the neighbors. All of the staff are very friendly.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have NO complaints regarding this community. The staff is awesome and the other residents I have met are nice and respectful of those around them. It is in a great location - close to everything and yet,, still quiet in the evenings. I’m happy I chose to live here!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Just completed my first year and besides loving moving into an apartment that was recently remodeled I have enjoyed the convenience of the location w quick access to everything. The management office has been great through the year on top of any minor issues that have come up! so it looks like I'll be driving Jessica crazy for another year.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have been here since May and I really enjoy it. They always meet the needs of the residents. I especially love that they have an area for walking my dogs. The management and residents seem to work together well.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Living at The Union has been amazing! Management is super helpful and very responsive. Maintenance is quick to respond. Awesome amenities, could not be happier!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Lyndhurst is a quiet community that offers privacy to business commuters and families alike. It is close to grocery and other types of shopping as well.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The Union at Lyndhurst is a great place to live! Very welcoming community and amazing staff who are always willing to make your day better.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We Love it here! All the staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. It’s a quiet building, conveniently located, & dog friendly. Great ammenties with a pool, grills and 2 gym rooms with Garage parking.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great place to live! The location is a plus. The neighbors are nice - friendly and helpful when needed. The staff is always nice to have a phone call away for help.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Love living here! Perfectly convenient for a city career. The ammentities, especially the shuttle are incredible and enhance the living experience 100%!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

amazing community. great staff. pet friendly. sometimes the elevators go broke, but they fix them very promptly. renovated rooms, fitness center etc are great additions.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great amenities, the staff is super friendly and always willing to help, and that includes everyone from the maintenance techs and cleaning team all the way to the Community Manager. It’s convenient and simple living here.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

i moved here around week ago, and is the peace that always need, the please, the building, the pool, the gym, is excelent, and the most Beautiful are the peoples... thanks for everything

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Nice environment nice team , everything they promise they do , Specially Jessica and Zack they are the best Also the place is close to everything

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Excellent staff in leasing office. Yi has made the experience very easy and smooth. All staff has been willing to help us with the move by accommodating elevators and parking.