The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I really enjoy living here. I do wish there were food trucks more often and that we received a small discount on our rent since no one has been able to use the amenities for over 3 months!
Just moved in this past weekend and my apartment is everything I could've wanted! The residents are super friendly as well. As far as management, any question or concern I have is answered quickly and professionally
Union is a very nice place to live especially when u have kids. Gym is a nice place to workout and pool is really fun. Very peaceful and clean surroundings
The community is amazing and the residents are very friendly. I just wish people wouldn't drive the wrong way down the one way street or speed through the garage.
The area is quiet with nice scenery. The only issue I have is the parking deck. People drive through there like they're on a racetrack, and twice someone has parked in my parking space.
This experience has been wonderful, Yi was very professional and answered all my questions. The community felt like home everyone was very friendly and the place was clean
It was easy process to sign and move right into our apartment. The maintenance crew is great everything gets done in a timely manner. Utilities are all updated a new.
Great experience really feel like home couldn’t ask for anything else. The community is welcoming. For the building to be 15 years old it’s the most beautiful property I seen in a love time. Happy to be here.
Billeeeza. Me encantan los pajaritos que cantan todos los días en las ventanas. Las flores que adornan todos los jardines. Me ilusiona ver el cielo por el balcón y los atardeceres hermosos.
Bello , bello , bello Very nice, clean and great place to live I truly will recommend this place to friends and family Great office and service staff