Excellent staff in leasing office. Yi has made the experience very easy and smooth. All staff has been willing to help us with the move by accommodating elevators and parking.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great place to live! Nice layouts of the apartments. Only thing is seems like they didn’t clean well before we moved in. Reached out and waiting for a response still.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The Union at Lyndhurst is a great place to live! Very welcoming community and amazing staff who are always willing to make your day better.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Living at The Union has been amazing! Management is super helpful and very responsive. Maintenance is quick to respond. Awesome amenities, could not be happier!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

When I need something fix or I have a problem, Jessica and the maintenance crew is always there to assist. They are the best. I’ve had situations that happened in my apartment and either Randy or Jose from Maintenance have come to my rescue. I love the fact that Jessica, Assistant Manager handles any problems I may have in just seconds . My issues are always resolve by the end of the business day. I would definitely recommend anyone to come live here

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

this apartment complex has great amenities involved all around. the pool is a great place to relax in the summer and the gym is great for a person starting off there. recommend yes

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

All due to Jessica, great presentation very professional. ( She sold it ) excellent job well done! I saw many places & she presented the Union mentioning all the positive points which could help my daughter. My mother even said shes very good.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

New improvements on courtyard is very nice. Needs more attention on gym equipments and rules and policies for loud noise and enforced parking.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

On multiple occasions, another car has been parked in my space. While I appreciate the leasing office's help when the matter arose, it is the most annoying thing about living in the complex. I would appreciate a most strict approach when allowing visitor vehicles in the parking garage.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The initial move-in experience was great and Yi from the rental office was most helpful and friendly. The property grounds are very well kept and the apartments are a good value for this area with all the amenities. The only downside that I would call out is that I wish the hallways and carpets would be refreshed or at least more frequently cleaned.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

My girlfriend and i have moved in a month ago and so far this apartment has givin us everything we had imagined. Great service , amenities, space and more.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The place is very clean and spacious. Everything is just as I expected. Me and my boyfriend are very happy to start our lives here with our little one.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The Union at Lyndhurst has provided me with a safe and decent environment throughout my residency to date, and their has been multiple capital improvements onsite beneficial to residents.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

So far it’s a nice community friendly and a great apartment with a view and a loft with extra space and good amenities . move in was made with no stress and parking which is indoors and gated is a plus especially in the winter months. Restaurants and shopping are nearby and the Thursday food trucks is a bonus

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I moved in to The Union in December and have been impressed with every part of this community. The leasing office have been so helpful, the maintenance staff have been terrific. I’m surprised by the social network inside The Union. It is fun to connect with and take advantage of the events of the last few months. I am very happy with my decision to make this place my new home.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Love the greenery, staff is nice, close to NY and other cool areas, our only complaint is the baby that runs upstairs but we’ve gotten used to it

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Ive been living here for almost 5 years...hard to believe. This property has gone through massive improvements over the last year and a half and that is all thanks to the wonderful team at the building. I am absolutely loving all of the new improvements so far. I cannot wait to see this community do more events and watch our home grow into a place I would like to call home..maybe a summer pool party??

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Besides some minor issues everything has been alright. Sometimes somebody parks on my spot and there is not enough guests spots. I like the place

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

this place is beautiful. the only bad thing is the gym treadmills have no tv that work and no control of the temperature, so it is always supper hot in the gym

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have not yet moved in but my initial tour was great. Jessica was great, helpful and friendly. I can't wait to move in and join The Union at Lyndhurst Community.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great improvement since the new management took over. Everything is good. The only thing I wish to change would be our gym equipments. Most of them are old and doesn't work so well especially the treadmills.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great clean and quiet community. Excellent office response time. View of NYC skyline. Beautiful updated apartment. Could use more visitor parking

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The parking situation in the garage is annoying. There needs to be stricter rules when people take parking spots from paying residents. I hope the garage door will partially solve the problem.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great community with plenty of ammenities. The pool is great in the summer and there is plenty of room for furry friends to roam around! My dog loves all the dog friends he has made.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have lived here for over 4 years. Every year this complex just keeps getting better. I remember when this was owned by another company, but when it changed to the Union, they really improved the property. Only thing I’m sad about is the pool table is gone from the lobby.