I like living at the union at lyndhurst. The office staff is nice and helpful. The maintenance is well done and there is a good community. It s 5 mm away from downtown lyndhurst. The. Is to New York is next to the complex, also there is a shuttle from the complex to the bus stations and other parts of lyndhurst and Rutherford.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love the neighborhood and get to walk across the street to work, which is the best. Sometimes my upstairs neighbors can be pretty loud and the grills outside don’t work- but overall we’re happy.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Good location, nice renovated apartments and convenient amenities, but the front desk/leasing staff is pretty incompetent. Sellena, the assistant manager, is fantastic, seems to be the only one who knows what she's doing. Parking is ridiculously expensive too.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Everything excellent but visitor party is a bigger concern. Hardly we find spot in 12-15 designated area if we have visitor visiting. Not sure Why- but this was not a concern 1.5 years ago

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

This community is the best - the staff are super friendly and helpful and the amenities are top notch. The pool is the perfect during the summer time and the gym year round is great too.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I enjoy living at Union. The building is always clean and the apartments are nice. However from the day I moved I have issues with noise from the upstairs neighbors and regardless several complaints to the maanagment team, nothing has improved so far. I sent written complaints that never got answered and when I go there to talk to them they simply say they will handle it, but I’m not sure this is really happening as the noises just get worse.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

More maintenance and cleaning of the common hallway areas is essential. There are broken doors, light fixtures in need of repair and many times garbage left in the hallway.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Dog poop everywhere no one cleans or picks up after thier dogs and they don’t inforce or punish people for not doing so. Plus I have found dog poop in my hall over five times and management does nothin about it. Other then that the complex is very quite and well maintained. Looking forward to the pool in a few weeks.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Been living here for about 7 months now and have had a few obstacles. Lot of times maintenance doesn't have parts, so we have to wait a couple days for a problem to get fixed. Also I say its been 7 months on purpose- the phone system doesn't work. They have told us that "they are working on it"- Its a lie. They are just waiting for the new system to come along, whenever that is......

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I like the building, I wish there were more amenities and I wish there was more amenities for my pet. Also, commuting to the city from the building isn't the best.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great community well maintained with basic amenities. All my problems are resolved very fast, emergency maintenance is very good. Indoor parking is a plus

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I like the building and the location. The staff is very nice. I would like to see some of the facilities maintained better - such as adding a dog park and replacing the grills.. Overall, it is a nice place to live.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Everything is ok, except some points. First, it’s a terrible fire alarm system. neighbors which smock marijuana. Periodic problem with parking spot, because somebody’s guests leave his car on our spot. the staff is very good, polite and qualified

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Jessica is super friendly and helpful. They are pet friendly and the apartment lay out makes the place look big. Parking is close to the room

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The Union at Lyndhurst provides its resident with a clean and safe environment to call home and the staff has been pleasant at every encounter.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Wonderful people and wonderful apartment. The maintenance and cleaning personal here are something special. Respond very quickly and they are all lovely people.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We love it here, been living here for almost 6 years and have no plans on moving. The team is great and the maintenance crew is fast and attentive. The gym and property are well maintained.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Jessica was fantastic in the leasing process 5 stars! very helpful and answered all my questions and kept me updated every step of the way!!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love living at the union at Lyndhurst, the buses are conveniently located within walking distance.the apartment is updated and furnished with a dishwasher, and washer and dryer. It’s dog friendly and the gym is pretty nice.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Beautiful apartments and nice staff. Lots of space outdoors and well kept up with. Apartment hallways and lobby areas are cleaned everyday and well maintained.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Is a wonderful place to live with many things to do and enjoy and your pet will love it also with so much area to walk your pet or pets it’s something to think about when moving to a apartment.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Absolutely love it here! Our apartment is gorgeous & we could not be any happier. The gym is always clean & love that the building is dog friendly! Package conceirge is one of my favorite features. I can not wait to use the pool & grill options this summer!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We were referred by a friend to the Union apartment. We were debating among several apartments around Lyndhurst but the Union apartment was the cleanest and the newest. We finally decided to move in next month!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Leasing office staff has not been the best in the pst beginning with our move in experience. I have also had many packages stolen and nothing done about it

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have lived at the Union at Lyndhurst for 10.5 years. It is a nice, quiet and clean complex. I enjoy my apartment a lot. The staff is very friendly and professional.