While I love my apartment, the responsiveness of the office staff is less than satisfactory. I’ve asked questions and have been given the brush off, and issues that I have pointed out have not been addressed.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

good maintainance service.... good packaging locker service... good gym equipment maintaincance can be better for gym, goood lounge facility

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We have been living here for four years now and we love it at the Union. The community is great and it is close to everything including the city.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The covered parking, the maintenance crew and the pool during the week is nice. However, the upstairs neighbors can be noisy! The pool is usually super crowded with residents and their 20 guests.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Love the apartment. Very quite and peaceful. Only downside is lack of communication between maintenance and household. Been waiting about two weeks for and answer on a electrician to solve an on going outlet issue. Other then that enjoying living here.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Just moved here from Illinois and couldn’t be happier with the place. Administration staff is very friendly and Jessica was a HUGE help in getting us settled. The place is very dog friendly and feel very safe here.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

For the amount of money that the rent is, we should have everything functioning correctly or fixed within days. Been living here for almost a year and the call boxes haven’t been working. Making it inconvenient to constantly needing to go open doors for visitors. Garage doors always breaking down. And recently elevator being broken down for almost a month. The apartments itself are good. Overall some TLC would definitely help.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Very quiet , lovely area, secured , easy to commute to nyc, I guess it is just the right place to live, i would recommend this place, the management and maintenance are good.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I’ve been living here at the building for almost 3 years and have been loving it so far. I was living here when it was an Avalon building. When Greystar took over, it was an adjustment at first but they’ve made gracious improvements to the building and the amenities within the community. The lounge is gorgeous, the pool and gym have been updated with great equipment and features. The only complaint I have with the building is that the hallways and overall cleanliness of the building is subpar. There are always scuff marks on the walls, floors are not vacuumed by BuildCare quickly enough, the light shades outside the front of the apartment doors always seem to be falling off with no repairs for weeks or months, and the trash rooms are always a mess. The floors for the elevators are always messed up and the elevators theselves are a mess sometimes. If those few things can be addressed and maintained more frequently, then I would be able to give 5 stars on my review.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Apartment is nice but several issues with the management company. No intercom service as promised when renting and every time We inquire were told it’s a third party company and they can’t do anything about it. Also, visitor parking is extremely limited. Residents don’t clean up after their pets and there is litter all over the grass areas ( extremely dangerous for dogs to pick up and eat ) gym is nice but most treadmills are old and TVs don’t work. Have had issues with maintenance. Have a crack in our loft window, after Communicating back and forth we left off that the manager of greystar would be calling to discuss since this would suddenly turn into a 2-3 day project. Never received a call and still have a crack in the window. Also in December we were made to register our cars so to prevent people from parking in our spaces ( since there’s basically no visitor parking ) however we’ve had people constantly parking in our spot and when we contact the leasing office or maintenance we are told there’s nothing they can do. Other then those big issues we do love our apartment. Amador, the maintenance try’s to be as helpful as possible but has had many turnovers in his team. Greystar as a company needs to do MUCH better then offering a rewards program and actually fix the issues within the building !

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

i really like living in the union at lyndhurst apartments, its very convenient and lots of positive things such as parking, the pool, the gym, packages access etc...

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Really good from commute perspective. The apartments is situated in service road so very accessible and very peaceful. Management is good

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Move in experience was dismal. Leasing/management office doesn’t care for your problems. Been sending emails non stop since move in regarding the fact that my call box still does not work. Maintenance doesn’t care for setting appointments, they just come into your apartment at their leisure. Appliances in the apartment barely work. The only plus is the large kitchen and separate laundry room.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

So far so good. Everyone has been very friendly and helpful! I love being home here and can't wait to enjoy the summer and warm weather here!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The apartments are beautiful; even those that aren't renovated! The team is friendly and helpful. Overall the complex is quiet; we rarely have noise disturbances and when we do it's usually just a dog expressing excitement to see a friend. The only down side worth mentioning is the lack of a town within walking distance BUT being so close to Route 3 & 17 makes everything accessible as long as you have a vehicle.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love my newly remodel apartment hopefully the rest of the building gets a face lift The gym needs a little tlc and so does the carpeting in the hallway

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Moving here has been great. Our building and neighbors are so quiet and the response from the minor maintenance issue we’ve had exceeded my expectations. The only thing I would like fixed is the call box in our building.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

So convenient for working in New York and wonderful ammentities! I love living at the Union because it’s so worth it in so many different ways.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

amazing community. great staff. pet friendly. sometimes the elevators go broke, but they fix them very promptly. renovated rooms, fitness center etc are great additions.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I Like my unit but building maintenance is poor at best, dog urine in elevators, dog poop in hallways, trash piled high and thrown all over trash rooms. More than half of the hallway lights are busted out and hallway carpets smell like dogs. Need more staff to keep up with maintenance.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Good value for what you pay. The renovated units have nice features; marble counters, stainless steel appliances, lighting etc. Some of the community amenities need serious upgrades, such as the gym. All of the equipment is very outdated and the space itself is small. We do enjoy the fitness on demand classes. Looking forward to utilizing the pool and BBQ area this spring/summer. Would be nice to have access to fire pits all year round.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Best place to live! Got an awesome pool, 24 hr gym, and a fantastic maintenance staff that does it all!! Very attentive, quick and super efficient! Access to all major highways, and has a shuttle service everyday to / from train stations! I absolutely love the Union @ Lyndhurst! Great place to live!!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love it here. The staff is so friends and helpful. They are always available for any concerns. Maintenance gets things so so quickly and efficiently it's just amazing.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great apartment with friendly neighbors in a very convenient location. It is very dog friendly, safe, secure, clean and has wonderful amenities and staff!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Quiet, peaceful. Summer time is a bit loud when people break into the pool area but that only effects people on that side of the building so others don't care when you complain about it. A bit too much police activitiy