The people in the community at the Union are very nice my apartment is very spacious. Animal friendly environment , so good if you have a pet .

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

What I like about this community is that whenever you have an issue, small or big, the office makes sure to solve it as soon as possible. I never had to wait more than a few hours to get anything fixed and the staff is always on top of everything.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love it here. The gym, pool, and in house laundry are awesome. I work in the city so being able to get there easily is very important, luckily, from the union, the commute into the city is also very convenient.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We have been very happy at the Union, anytime we have had issues maintenance has been prompt and the office has been very helpful! It is a great place to live for commuters.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have been here since May and I really enjoy it. They always meet the needs of the residents. I especially love that they have an area for walking my dogs. The management and residents seem to work together well.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The complex is in need of a lot of maintenance. There is always broken equipment in the gym. Cars park in front of the doors to the buildings where they should not park. The property looks run down.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Really love living here! The staff is super helpful and friendly, the apartments are beautiful, and they allow pets which is hard to come by around here.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Moved in almost a year go still have no call box, when I moved in the place was a mess... paint all over, fixtures were water stained, bathroom walls were so dirty, boiler broken for first 3 days of lease, no power for first three days, parking spot was assigned wrong, mailbox key didn't work, outdated security system that needed to be replaced, washer is ancient and making awful noises ... etc! All out of pocket repairs. Prior Management was awful, unresponsive & ineffective. Overall, I'm glad I got to a point where I fixed everything and I don't need to call the office as much, new office staff seems nicer though.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We love it here! I would recommend extending pool hours though! The staff are extremely attentive and professional and the maintenance staff work quickly and efficiently.