The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Leasing office staff has not been the best in the pst beginning with our move in experience. I have also had many packages stolen and nothing done about it
I have lived at the Union at Lyndhurst for 10.5 years. It is a nice, quiet and clean complex. I enjoy my apartment a lot. The staff is very friendly and professional.
Been living for awhile now and it used to be better when it was Avalon Lyndhurst; Quality of service, service in timely manner, and the staff. The rent stayed the same but everything has gone down.
I like it here. It’s clean and secure and in a great location. The amenities are decent as well. The indoor parking is worth the price. The grounds are immaculate.
While I love my apartment, the responsiveness of the office staff is less than satisfactory. I’ve asked questions and have been given the brush off, and issues that I have pointed out have not been addressed.
good maintainance service.... good packaging locker service... good gym equipment maintaincance can be better for gym, goood lounge facility
We have been living here for four years now and we love it at the Union. The community is great and it is close to everything including the city.
The covered parking, the maintenance crew and the pool during the week is nice. However, the upstairs neighbors can be noisy! The pool is usually super crowded with residents and their 20 guests.
Love the apartment. Very quite and peaceful. Only downside is lack of communication between maintenance and household. Been waiting about two weeks for and answer on a electrician to solve an on going outlet issue. Other then that enjoying living here.
Just moved here from Illinois and couldn’t be happier with the place. Administration staff is very friendly and Jessica was a HUGE help in getting us settled. The place is very dog friendly and feel very safe here.