Great apartment with friendly neighbors in a very convenient location. It is very dog friendly, safe, secure, clean and has wonderful amenities and staff!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Quiet, peaceful. Summer time is a bit loud when people break into the pool area but that only effects people on that side of the building so others don't care when you complain about it. A bit too much police activitiy

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great location for my husband to commute to Manhattan, and for me to shop in New Jersey. Quite neighbor and landscape for pet people. Parking garage is very convenient and safe.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Very nice apartments, with Good amenities. The only issues are the slow maintenance when there are issues in the apartment and the parking lot.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I’ve been living here for about 4 Years and I’ve enjoyed my time. Maintenance is very fast and anything entered is fixed the next day. The pool and gym are very nice and always clean.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have lived here for 3 years now. Great community, only really downfall is people who don't clean up after there pets and i'm always nervous about packages being delivered if they don't go to the package locker system.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I would love to see updates to the common areas--especially to the hallways-our hallway is very run down Carpet is dirty and walls are scratched

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Pretty decent building/community I enjoy the quietness and privacy. Love all the new improvements. Can’t wait until all apartments are upgraded.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The Union is a great place to live. However, the gym could have more updates equipment; stuff is always broken. The entrance door for the garage is constantly broken, as well, the elevators and the courtyard grills. The staff is very nice and the maintenance people do a pretty good job of fixing things in a timely manner. I love the pool in the summer time,

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Staff is great but the people living here do not follow posted signs in the garage and around the building like stop signs and speed limits.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Lyndhurst is a quiet community that offers privacy to business commuters and families alike. It is close to grocery and other types of shopping as well.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The people in the community at the Union are very nice my apartment is very spacious. Animal friendly environment , so good if you have a pet .

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

What I like about this community is that whenever you have an issue, small or big, the office makes sure to solve it as soon as possible. I never had to wait more than a few hours to get anything fixed and the staff is always on top of everything.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love it here. The gym, pool, and in house laundry are awesome. I work in the city so being able to get there easily is very important, luckily, from the union, the commute into the city is also very convenient.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We have been very happy at the Union, anytime we have had issues maintenance has been prompt and the office has been very helpful! It is a great place to live for commuters.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have been here since May and I really enjoy it. They always meet the needs of the residents. I especially love that they have an area for walking my dogs. The management and residents seem to work together well.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The complex is in need of a lot of maintenance. There is always broken equipment in the gym. Cars park in front of the doors to the buildings where they should not park. The property looks run down.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Really love living here! The staff is super helpful and friendly, the apartments are beautiful, and they allow pets which is hard to come by around here.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Moved in almost a year go still have no call box, when I moved in the place was a mess... paint all over, fixtures were water stained, bathroom walls were so dirty, boiler broken for first 3 days of lease, no power for first three days, parking spot was assigned wrong, mailbox key didn't work, outdated security system that needed to be replaced, washer is ancient and making awful noises ... etc! All out of pocket repairs. Prior Management was awful, unresponsive & ineffective. Overall, I'm glad I got to a point where I fixed everything and I don't need to call the office as much, new office staff seems nicer though.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We love it here! I would recommend extending pool hours though! The staff are extremely attentive and professional and the maintenance staff work quickly and efficiently.