The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Dog poop everywhere no one cleans or picks up after thier dogs and they don’t inforce or punish people for not doing so. Plus I have found dog poop in my hall over five times and management does nothin about it. Other then that the complex is very quite and well maintained. Looking forward to the pool in a few weeks.
Been living here for about 7 months now and have had a few obstacles. Lot of times maintenance doesn't have parts, so we have to wait a couple days for a problem to get fixed. Also I say its been 7 months on purpose- the phone system doesn't work. They have told us that "they are working on it"- Its a lie. They are just waiting for the new system to come along, whenever that is......
I like the building, I wish there were more amenities and I wish there was more amenities for my pet. Also, commuting to the city from the building isn't the best.
Great community well maintained with basic amenities. All my problems are resolved very fast, emergency maintenance is very good. Indoor parking is a plus
I like the building and the location. The staff is very nice. I would like to see some of the facilities maintained better - such as adding a dog park and replacing the grills.. Overall, it is a nice place to live.
Everything is ok, except some points. First, it’s a terrible fire alarm system. neighbors which smock marijuana. Periodic problem with parking spot, because somebody’s guests leave his car on our spot. the staff is very good, polite and qualified
Jessica is super friendly and helpful. They are pet friendly and the apartment lay out makes the place look big. Parking is close to the room
The Union at Lyndhurst provides its resident with a clean and safe environment to call home and the staff has been pleasant at every encounter.
Wonderful people and wonderful apartment. The maintenance and cleaning personal here are something special. Respond very quickly and they are all lovely people.
We love it here, been living here for almost 6 years and have no plans on moving. The team is great and the maintenance crew is fast and attentive. The gym and property are well maintained.