Great staff members, conveniently located near the heart of downtown, competitive rates, maintence always quick to respond typically within hours of me notifying. Can't ask for much more.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The staff at the Verge has been really helpful through the whole process from moving in, keeping paperwork up to date, and communicating about events.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The staff is friendly, the location is great, the apartments are roomy, the grounds are well up kept and the maintenance is handled in a timely manner. My stay at The Verge has been very pleasant.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Verge is making big changes and so far I'm a fan. Love the shuttle and the staff along with the free food and community building events. Ready for HD Channel upgrade just in time for FOOTBALL!!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I absolutely love the staff. They're always so helpful and answer all my questions in a timely manner. I've loved living at The Verge! It's a great community and even if you don't have friends here to start out with, you eventually make them. Whether those friends be your roommates or your roommates friends.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Move in day went well. The apartment was in good condition. Communication through emails have been great. The staff at the front office have been very helpful.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Loving life at the Verge! I've been a resident for over three years and the complex has served me very well. Super convenient location to multiple schools and downtown.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Improved a lot since I've lived here! The verge is a simple student apartment and it makes a move a lot simpler without having to get furniture. The staff is super helpful.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Verge is a very convenient place to live if you're looking for a place to live close by to campus. The staff are always friendly and make sure your needs are taken care of.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Pretty cute place to live. I absolutely LOVE the staff, everyone down at the front desk and in the club house is so sweet, and incredibly helpful. They all really care about you, and making this home for you. This is my first place away from home and college. They are so warm, welcoming, and easy to talk to about any questions or issues.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

doing well with what you are doing. I would like a way to see how much energy I have used mid month to keep up with it due to our high energy bill but i'll figure it out.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I am a 19 year old freshman at the University of North Carolina Asheville. I have decided I am going to be living at the Verge next year because the location. I had heard many bad things about the previous name, The Grove, and was hesitant in signing my lease, but the staff at the Verge insured me that my experience will only be positive by going through with me step by step and explaining the process to me. I am very thankful for all their help and hope they continue to focus on customer service.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

It is a safe environment and you can decorate your own living space. Staffs are friendly and the events for community are fun to attend. The Clubhouse is a good place to study or just to hangout while getting free popcorn and cofee. I like the gym equipments.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great experience ! Wish there were better appliances ! Overall love everything about the apartments. One of the better prices to rent a nice space for.

I think living at the verge is awesome! Management is on point and the maintenance team is as well. I've lived here for almost a year and when asked to renew my lease, it was a no brainer.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Overall it's not a bad place to live. I am happy with my decision to move in at the Grove. I think value is fair. Though a pool and better parking would be nice.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I really like living here, its really amazing and a lot of fun! There are little things that bother me but I still like this place a lot!!!!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Grove is a great, safe, organized place! The sample rooms are identical to how the rooms actually looked. The staff was friendly and helpful!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

It's fine so far. Everyone is nice and helpful. I have already signed for next year, I hope it will be as good as this year has been! I only wish that the price was a little cheaper. It would almost be more economical to live on campus.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

This is a great place to call home! The office staff are always friendly and make you feel welcomed to be here. I love how they have things going on in the office, and all the food and coffee! I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be, I'm definitely staying here for a long time!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

whenever I have a problem the grove has been there to help me fix it. They are friendly and welcoming and I feel so safe and at home here. The apartments are the perfect amount of space for me.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

very very friendly staff, and they're responsive when i need stuff fixed. overall it's a fine place to live, albeit a little bit ridiculously priced.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great place for student living. Employees are nice and try to stay active in being involved and hosting fun activities around the clubhouse. Gym and Yoga room is great. Maintenance might take a while to show up but once they do, they immediately solve the problem. The espresso machine is down and that makes me sad. :(

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I haven't moved in yet, but so far every time I call the grove with a question my question has been answered and the customer service has been great! I've been very happy with the Grove's service so far.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I'm very happy with my experience. The staff are friendly and always helpful. The location is very convenient and the rates are reasonably priced.