I am a 19 year old freshman at the University of North Carolina Asheville. I have decided I am going to be living at the Verge next year because the location. I had heard many bad things about the previous name, The Grove, and was hesitant in signing my lease, but the staff at the Verge insured me that my experience will only be positive by going through with me step by step and explaining the process to me. I am very thankful for all their help and hope they continue to focus on customer service.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

It is a safe environment and you can decorate your own living space. Staffs are friendly and the events for community are fun to attend. The Clubhouse is a good place to study or just to hangout while getting free popcorn and cofee. I like the gym equipments.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great experience ! Wish there were better appliances ! Overall love everything about the apartments. One of the better prices to rent a nice space for.

I think living at the verge is awesome! Management is on point and the maintenance team is as well. I've lived here for almost a year and when asked to renew my lease, it was a no brainer.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Overall it's not a bad place to live. I am happy with my decision to move in at the Grove. I think value is fair. Though a pool and better parking would be nice.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I really like living here, its really amazing and a lot of fun! There are little things that bother me but I still like this place a lot!!!!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Grove is a great, safe, organized place! The sample rooms are identical to how the rooms actually looked. The staff was friendly and helpful!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

It's fine so far. Everyone is nice and helpful. I have already signed for next year, I hope it will be as good as this year has been! I only wish that the price was a little cheaper. It would almost be more economical to live on campus.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

This is a great place to call home! The office staff are always friendly and make you feel welcomed to be here. I love how they have things going on in the office, and all the food and coffee! I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be, I'm definitely staying here for a long time!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

whenever I have a problem the grove has been there to help me fix it. They are friendly and welcoming and I feel so safe and at home here. The apartments are the perfect amount of space for me.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

very very friendly staff, and they're responsive when i need stuff fixed. overall it's a fine place to live, albeit a little bit ridiculously priced.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great place for student living. Employees are nice and try to stay active in being involved and hosting fun activities around the clubhouse. Gym and Yoga room is great. Maintenance might take a while to show up but once they do, they immediately solve the problem. The espresso machine is down and that makes me sad. :(

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I haven't moved in yet, but so far every time I call the grove with a question my question has been answered and the customer service has been great! I've been very happy with the Grove's service so far.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I'm very happy with my experience. The staff are friendly and always helpful. The location is very convenient and the rates are reasonably priced.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Pretty well. I enjoy the prices and the gym particularly. The staff are friendly, especially the maintenance team. I wish both of the computers in the office had a browser option other than Internet Explorer.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great experience so far! The leasing process was extremely easy and organized. Great staff that were very informative, friendly, and enthusiastic. I can't wait to move in!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I moved in a couple of days ago. Before I moved in, I had great interactions with the office. They answered each of the questions I had before moving in. I'm enjoying being here so far!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Nice, friendly and helpful with initial paper work and requirements. Front desk made it easy. Very clean and organized. Glad we made this decision for our daughter.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I cannot ask for a better environment to live in. The staff here is so friendly and are always willing to help in any possible. Keep up the good work.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I love it and they community atmosphere is great. Been here for 4 years and love rhe location being so close to downtown Asheville. Look forward to the next year here.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Grove Apartments is now under new management! Don't let the bad reviews fool you, this apartment complex is really what you allow yourself to make it. I have personally lived here for 5 years now. It's shared living, so you have to be able to co-exist with other human beings and not be a weirdo about it. If you can do that you will be just fine! Despite the negative stigma that some individuals try to attach to the Grove (those who have been evicted or banned from property for being sketchy), it's really a great community. They provide us with everything that we need to live well while attending school!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The staff at the grove is great, and the shuttle service is also really great. rhe coffee machine though and free popcorn is the best though to be honest.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I have been very happy living here so far! I do not have much to complain about. The location is definitely my favorite part about where I live!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great place for your buck, I've been satisfied overall with my apartment and my suitemates as well as the events. The few negative things I have to say is that parking is a pain after like 10pm, and the bathrooms are kind of small too, but everything is cool though.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The staff are great. Maintenance guys are super sweet and the desk people are good. Roommates and neighbors aren't so awesome. Many loud disturbances.