So far, it has been a rewarding experience leaving in The Verge. A quite and safe place to live with an assortment of amenities that are sure to keep us all occupied. It helps that both utilities are included with the rent and the free internet proves helpful. I think I made the right choice.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

My experience so far at The Verge has been a good one, the management does a good job of communicating with the residents about upcoming events.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Verge has been more then helpful, I have been in contact with them while still living in another state and they have made the entire application and lease process super easy!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I have just moved into The Verge in Asheville and I love it! The staff is so nice! Everyone I have met is super helpful. The clubhouse is going to be a frequent hangout for me.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Other than no parking at 9pm forward, and that my room is 4 fleights up. I really don't have any problems. My room mates are awesome. So far I love it!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The maintenance comes in so fast after file a work order. Thank you!! The staff is always friendly and positive. I really like living in a complex with other students and people my age!!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

You guys are doing a fantastic job. Notifying us and keeping us up to date on current events that are happening. So the paper things you place on the doors are great, but the texts are also. Thanks guys and its really great to be apart of living here.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

So far my experience has been good. In my apartment we have had a couple maintaince requests, which were taken care of within a week. The only problem I've experienced so far has been parking, not enough spaces near my building!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The employees are great. The maintenance is great. Everyone is super friendly. The other residents are really nice and they club house has some really cool events

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The verge is great!!! I'm loving my new place and the people around are so friendly and helpful. What a great place to stay in the beautiful city of Asheville

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

My time here at the verge has been relatively peaceful. Maybe a few noise neighbors every now and then but I havens encountered and violence or drugs in my complex. It really isn't as bad as some say it is. The staff is pretty helpful and management is really good about getting back in contact with you. Bonus points to the maintenance men for being awesome and friendly

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Verge is great! Everyone that works there is so nice and helpful. I love all the events they put on. Thanks again for doing so much for your residents.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great place to live, excellent staff who seem to care about their residents. Also they do pretty cool events, wish I could go to more but most are held when I work.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I really love all the events that are planned for the residents! My personal favorite is the ice cream and tie dye! It's really a good distraction from the hard school day!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The view is greeaaat, and there were a few issues upon moving in, but maintenance dealt with these issues pretty promptly. Excited to keep living here

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Love love love the verge. Encourage anyone to move here. If you don't you are doing yourself an injustice. Everyone is so nice. The staff is the best.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The front desk service was prompt and helpful. They gave me instructions and advice on how go about paying bills online through the app. All and all it was a pleasant experience.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The staff seems quite friendly and maintenance staff seems to arrive in a kind and timely manner. Rooms look to be left in good shape for new arriving tennats

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Doing great so far, I have an awesome roommate. Managements got onto my problems quickly. Cute giant dog in the office and super super pet friendly all over the apartment grounds

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great staff members, conveniently located near the heart of downtown, competitive rates, maintence always quick to respond typically within hours of me notifying. Can't ask for much more.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The staff at the Verge has been really helpful through the whole process from moving in, keeping paperwork up to date, and communicating about events.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The staff is friendly, the location is great, the apartments are roomy, the grounds are well up kept and the maintenance is handled in a timely manner. My stay at The Verge has been very pleasant.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Verge is making big changes and so far I'm a fan. Love the shuttle and the staff along with the free food and community building events. Ready for HD Channel upgrade just in time for FOOTBALL!!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I absolutely love the staff. They're always so helpful and answer all my questions in a timely manner. I've loved living at The Verge! It's a great community and even if you don't have friends here to start out with, you eventually make them. Whether those friends be your roommates or your roommates friends.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Move in day went well. The apartment was in good condition. Communication through emails have been great. The staff at the front office have been very helpful.